Baium´s trial - epic fail and lack of info

Dear @Hermes,  

Yesterday, on your event announcement you posted that the new event  (Baium´s Trial) would start at 21:30 and we were allowed to get in at 21:20.

BUT today, we got an update on the note, telling us the event should start at 20:20/30 in GIRAN SERVER.

However, in the instance zone in game it says u could get in at 21:20 (the same as our first post).

Since we were not sure on which one was the right one, we moved all at 20:20, and we were allowed in!! even tho the info in game said 21:20.

Ok, all in, but.. wait, no mobs at all.. So we got out, many stayed cuz 1kk is a lot. When time came, 21:30, mobs appeared and we WERE ALL INSTANT KICKED OUT OF THE INSTANCE.

Could you please check what happened and fix this? Now knowing if its at 20 or 21 doesn't make difference if the mechanism will kick us out.

You need to fix this and maybe also compensate people since many lost 1 or 2kk or more going in and out.

Thank u

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello,

We will be fixing the in-game UI.

Please note that you can enter the Baium Trial Zone between 02:20 and 03:30 server time in Talking Island and 20:20 and 21:30 server time in Giran. 

However, the monsters won't spawn until 02:30 and 20:30 in each server (10 minutes after the entry is allowed).

Please check the event page for the full details.

I apologize for the confusion with the description.

Best Regards,
Hermes

@Hermes GM, the problem today is that the monsters only spawned at the end of the event!!! 
the instance opened to players at 21:20 GMT +1, the monsters should have spawned at 21:30 GMT +1, but they didnt, they spawned at 22:30 GMT +1, exactly the moment the 70min of the instance has passed and ended and everyone was kicked out

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We are working on getting the issue resolved as soon as possible. I was in-game and noticed the issue also happening in the Talking Island server.

As for the testing, the event passed internal testing normally. We are currently looking into what is causing it to behave that way in the live environment.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. Once I have an update, I will come back to share it with you all.

Best Regards,
Hermes

@Hermes

Thanks for the update, much appreciated! Will we be refunded for our costs associated with entering this event, including but not limited to entry costs for me and my 29 buffers plus my level 3 elixirs and fruit potions for each character?

Thanks in advance @Hermes !

Hey, @Hermes what about compensation for all the people who spent adena, many different consumables in preparation for the event to begin and mobs never spawning?

There is  just couple hours left, will the event be fixed by then or we are missing on another day?

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

We are still working on getting the issue resolved. We are also aware of the admission fees that were lost. Once we have a solution, we will plan the compensation accordingly, but the focus is on fixing the problem at this time.

Stay tuned. I will update you all once there are any updates.

Best Regards,
Hermes

19 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

We are still working on getting the issue resolved. We are also aware of the admission fees that were lost. Once we have a solution, we will plan the compensation accordingly, but the focus is on fixing the problem at this time.

Best Regards,
Hermes

@Hermes, baium event should start in 2hours and 30 min....
Last year, the baium event was 4 weeks, this year is only 3 weeks..minus 1 day so far.

The problem yesterday was the monsters of the event only spawned 1 hour later than they should...everything else like the starting hours are ok

2 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

Best Regards,
Hermes

Hi, so there will be no event today?

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

The issue has been resolved, and I posted an update about it here.

We appreciate everyone who brought this issue to our attention and also your patience while we worked on fixing it.

Best Regards,
Hermes