Restoration Policy Issues

Restoration policy as provided by NCSoft https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035810271

@Hermes We need some sort of official answer to this new garbage response from your GM's handling tickets.  "Upon checking our records, we've found that an account associated with this account has already been assisted with Dye category restoration for this token period"  Your policy states restoration is per account, not per IP or any other connection between accounts, each account gets 3 tokens and restoration of items each 6 months.  If NCSoft wants to change this policy fine that's their right but they have to announce it first and update the policy page.  My ticket number is #23849690 It is now being closed without response. 

• Like 2

Just in case any of you thinks NCSoft cares about the player for more then their money.

Senior GM Yehara
Hello,

As stated in our Token Policy, Support reserves the right to deny a restoration even if the item is eligible. In addition, we are only providing this type of restoration service as a sign of goodwill because it is by design that a player will lose one of the dyes when the compound failed. I hope these clarifies things for you.

With those in mind, there is nothing more we can add. Any further requests to restore Forgotten Lord's Dye - Lv. 5 will no longer receive a response and I will now closed this ticket.

For any other concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us from a new ticket.

Regards,

Senior GM Yehara
NCSOFT Support Team

19 hours ago, RolandChronos said:

Restoration policy as provided by NCSoft https://support.lineage2.com/hc/en-us/articles/360035810271

@Hermes We need some sort of official answer to this new garbage response from your GM's handling tickets.  "Upon checking our records, we've found that an account associated with this account has already been assisted with Dye category restoration for this token period"  Your policy states restoration is per account, not per IP or any other connection between accounts, each account gets 3 tokens and restoration of items each 6 months.  If NCSoft wants to change this policy fine that's their right but they have to announce it first and update the policy page.  My ticket number is #23849690 It is now being closed without response. 

Well if you restored it on another account what did you expect? Item can be restored once , it does not matter if you will transfer it to friends account..

I'm surprised that they didn't gave you ban for trying to restore it again,

• Attempts to alter the item in any way in order to bypass restoration limits will result in a sanction on your account and any other account involved.

It was never restored before and its been 7 months since I restored a dye in the past.  But due to their incompetence they wrongly thought I restored a different dye on a different account.  After proving them wrong and them not willing to admit the mistake they are going with  Support reserves the right to deny a restoration even if the item is eligible

So they are admitting it is eligible for restoration and I did nothing wrong but they are still not going to do it because they are spiteful that I call them out for being stupid.

33 minutes ago, RolandChronos said:

It was never restored before and its been 7 months since I restored a dye in the past.  But due to their incompetence they wrongly thought I restored a different dye on a different account.  After proving them wrong and them not willing to admit the mistake they are going with  Support reserves the right to deny a restoration even if the item is eligible

So they are admitting it is eligible for restoration and I did nothing wrong but they are still not going to do it because they are spiteful that I call them out for being stupid.

Well in this case if you have restored it 7months ago you are eligible to restore another one as you have 3tokens per IP , 

That bit :Support reserves the right to deny a restoration even if the item is eligible  this sentence actually means : depending on mood of GM reviewing your ticket..

I have tried to restore My bloody retributer+12 I told them that I have failed with blessed scroll and I would like to restore it ,I have enchanted my weapon to +6 so I could farm while waiting for restoration...

And they said:  "yes your retributer +6 it is restorable , we can restore your retributer to +6 .. "

And I was wtf.. so had to spend 50b on HEWR wait for a libra and make it +12 again..

Untitled.jpg

•  I'm not sure what's needed if you need any more information let me know will happily provide any information needed

600 KB Download
  • bcd73f741e98a7d02c66a68bb9176ff7?default
    GM Kreon
    Hello,

I've checked our record and we were unable to locate logs on your +12 Bloody Krishna Retributer .

However, we`ve verified that your  +6 Bloody Krishna Retributer' is eligible for restoration.

Please note we will still review it once it got destroyed from failed enchantment. Be advised that we're unable to restore any downgraded item since this is a service that we don't provide for any players.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Kreon
    NCSOFT Support Team

I had this same response from the Nc's support but mine seems a bit more harsh, I they threaten banning all accounts logged in from my IP address over because they thought I was trying to abuse the system. FYI - I noted that there are multiple players that have their own accounts that play from my house. The request for restoration was a brand new event earring on an account that had never asked for an item to be restored and by the way the account is 10+ years old, go figure. 

1 hour ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well in this case if you have restored it 7months ago you are eligible to restore another one as you have 3tokens per IP , 

•  

• If you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Kreon
    NCSOFT Support Team

The whole point is that the restored item  request was never previously restored. It is a totally new item.  The non trained GM that responded (and I say this because the policy is account specific. and item specific, how do you not know your own policies ) said his IP restored an item of that classification. So basically you cannot have friends in l2 go to there house and log in from your laptop to play and hang out. Because NC hires bodies not competence.. I had an item restored a month ago and because I logged in from his IP it flagged his log...   

So there is a policy in place that is subjective to the individual and not transparent with all users... Its basic discrimination because they can pick and choose who they desire to restore. Even if you follow the rules and policies in place.   #THUMBSDOWN for not knowing the policies your company puts in place.

38 minutes ago, TheRealFocalPoint said:

I had this same response from the Nc's support but mine seems a bit more harsh, I they threaten banning all accounts logged in from my IP address over because they thought I was trying to abuse the system. FYI - I noted that there are multiple players that have their own accounts that play from my house. The request for restoration was a brand new event earring on an account that had never asked for an item to be restored and by the way the account is 10+ years old, go figure. 

Oh they threated me with that as well.

GM Crown
Hello,

Upon checking our records, we've found that an account associated with this account has already been assisted with Dye category restoration for this token period (January-June).

Please note that any attempt to abuse or bypass the current restoration policy can be considered exploiting, which can result in this account and all accounts connected via IP to be denied restorations in the future.

6 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

That bit :Support reserves the right to deny a restoration even if the item is eligible  this sentence actually means : depending on mood of GM reviewing your ticket..

I have tried to restore My bloody retributer+12 I told them that I have failed with blessed scroll and I would like to restore it ,I have enchanted my weapon to +6 so I could farm while waiting for restoration...

And they said:  "yes your retributer +6 it is restorable , we can restore your retributer to +6 .. "

And I was wtf.. so had to spend 50b on HEWR wait for a libra and make it +12 again..

Untitled.jpg

•  I'm not sure what's needed if you need any more information let me know will happily provide any information needed

600 KB Download
  • bcd73f741e98a7d02c66a68bb9176ff7?default
    GM Kreon
    Hello,

I've checked our record and we were unable to locate logs on your +12 Bloody Krishna Retributer .

However, we`ve verified that your  +6 Bloody Krishna Retributer' is eligible for restoration.

Please note we will still review it once it got destroyed from failed enchantment. Be advised that we're unable to restore any downgraded item since this is a service that we don't provide for any players.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Regards,

GM Kreon
    NCSOFT Support Team

Hi,it didnt work for +12 bcs you didnt break it,they can restore weapons only if you break them,so when you want to over enchant and restore a weap make sure you use normal scroll and dont sell the crystals afterwards

@Hermescan you look into the restoration policy please? Your nc support staff talk about account associations but in your actual restoration policy it doesnt say anything about it,its frustrating that we expect from them to  do the things like it should be and do exactly how is written in the restoration policy like each account has 3 restoration tokens,again i kindly ask you to check what is going on with the support staff and check that restoration policy @Hermes @EMpulse @Arctic

Hope you will give us a response asap

Thank you

On 6/11/2022 at 5:08 PM, RolandChronos said:

Your policy states restoration is per account, not per IP or any other connection between accounts, each account gets 3 tokens and restoration of items each 6 months. 

Moving items trough accounts "to get more tokens" is a clear abuse of the restoration policy.

Anyway. The problem though here is while you tried(or not) to abuse, there are +10 Dragon Jewels/Dyes/Soul Crystals/ETC were made trough this. Restoration Policy should never existed and NCSoft made a huge mistake protecting certain people. Not saying directly you tried to abuse as this possibly can hurt genuine restorations.

Also they dont say in their policy is one per IP , it says is one per account,if the account is old and played from it can't see whats the problem.

Also 3rd thing is in a house can be multiple players who use same IP and that's sux. @Hermesmaybe we get an answer to this.

I know 3 persons who play from same IP,would be lame to dont restore their items cause they use same IP. lol

NC owes you no explanation tbh.Good that at least they provide you with an answer.That restoration service should be only be used in an emergency and not as a tool to OE stuff.Abusing it may and it will lead to an outcome such as this.

14 hours ago, NagnarX said:

AGAIN THE POINT IS IT WASNT AN ITEM MOVED FROM ACCOUNT TO ACCOUNT. IT WAS A CLEAN DYE THAT WAS MADE.. 

Well i think they got an ID and u cant bypass that or not sure, i talk about different items on different accounts used from the same IP. since u cant restore 2x different weapons one +20 that u restored and one +15 on different accounts since they said u aleardy restored first weapon and ur not eligible anymore,when their policy saying its one PER ACCOUNT not one per IP. but no one gives a damn about this and we wont get an answer i guess , right @Hermes ? :D

• 2 weeks later...