Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: June 15, 2022


Arctic

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 45 minutes.

  • The L2 Pass Season 1 will start for 4 weeks!
  • The Rim Kamaloka event will continue for 2 weeks!
    • Item exchange list will be updated to include Lucien Bracelets and Scroll.
  • The Sayha’s Blast promotion will end next week!
  • The Emperor Treasure Chests will be removed!
    • Swift Cookies from the Emperor Chest will be removed on 6/22.
  • New 4th Slot Dyes exchange program will end next week!
  • The Character Server Transfer service will be temporarily disabled.
  • The 18th Anniversary Collection will restart for 3 weeks!
    • The collection item will be added to the L2store.
  • Improved the visual effects of boss skill.
  • Fixed the issue where the Hate effect applied abnormally when using Superior Provoke Aura Lv.2.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Leiraine said:

So i spent my points on random boosts and stuff because there was no  bracelet and now guys bring it because you made a mistake removing it and now we cant even get it to max....

Bravo guys, bravo

Come on... I did kama just twice .. And nothing is changed...

Now, I hope to finish some bracelets for toons.. It's good. Event extension would be good also.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm still waiting for a content to be announced about which juji said before he left, 

As one item(dye) and l2pass is not a content, its just item and monetization sale?

World expansion, quests, new monsters, new bosses that is a content,

@Hermes can you let us know when we will see new content which were announced by juji?

 Upcoming Content Currently in Development - Live Server

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MASSGRAVE said:

SO NOW WE NEED TO PAY PRESIGE PACK/DESTINY PACK/L2 PASS   SHAME!!!!11

instead of buying prestige, buy l2pass / event chests bundle and sell it,

nearly the same profit but 0 efforts required :D

prestige is mostly for oly/pvp/toi adena farm, which, i presume, you don't have

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Hermesquestion:

If I buy l2 event pass, will i be able to claim regular rewards as well, or, should i complete regular challenge and then buy the pass to get premium rewards separately?

Are "premium" people getting regular rewards + premium rewards, or just premium?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, beltway said:

@Hermesquestion:

If I buy l2 event pass, will i be able to claim regular rewards as well, or, should i complete regular challenge and then buy the pass to get premium rewards separately?

Are "premium" people getting regular rewards + premium rewards, or just premium?

regular rewards + premium rewards

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, beltway said:

Now you've got the right vision.

NC should hire more ppl like you :D

I had IT apprenticeship in NC soft(changing cartridges in printers and adding paper) in Brighton back in 2010-2012 , it was a biggest mess I every seen... most of the time I didn't knew what half of people doing :D  

That's the only reason why I know Lineage 2 as nobody know this game in UK :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Hermes@Arctic thanks for adding lucien bracelet and birthday coin.

Now some questions, do you guys even read to our forum? do you listen your customers?

500million adena for 1 enchant scroll is it fair for new players? please explain me how they would farm that

l2pass? who asked for this? i'm sure we didn't. So to play now i have to pay prestige +2lpass what a joke?

losing and losing active players for this little things

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

Thanks for adding the bracelet, but as seen most players used the shards as there was no way to upgrade or upgrade their bracelets... I hope you guys review this and at least extend the Rim Kamaloka event for a week @Hermes @Arctic @EMpulse.

Thanks!

+1... one extra week is fair considering we were not informed about the full list of rewards which now is including the Lucien Bracelet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Lechonchico said:

@Hermes@Arctic thanks for adding lucien bracelet and birthday coin.

Now some questions, do you guys even read to our forum? do you listen your customers?

500million adena for 1 enchant scroll is it fair for new players? please explain me how they would farm that

l2pass? who asked for this? i'm sure we didn't. So to play now i have to pay prestige +2lpass what a joke?

losing and losing active players for this little things

is anyone forcing you to buy the l2 pass ticket ?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

thx ncsoft/ncwest  for putting me in my  place for the spamming the forum.. it wont happen again ill be good boy from now on and not spam....  thx for the buffs from the free  l2 pass but the lv 3 gem is  a  joke!!!!!  considering that atleast 85% of the server dont have lv 5 gems!!!!   yes people dont forget to BUY your  premium l2 pass for even greater rewards.. ..   let also hope they extend the kamaloka event  for the lucien  braclet so people can make them plz!! 

ah also a MUST SEE VIDEO  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BViARPTmQq8  check it out!!!

p.s.  sry for spamming  on forums {hope this post doesnt get deleted like my other pos

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 12:41 PM, MASSGRAVE said:

thx ncsoft/ncwest  for putting me in my  place for the spamming the forum.. it wont happen again ill be good boy from now on and not spam....  thx for the buffs from the free  l2 pass but the lv 3 gem is  a  joke!!!!!  considering that atleast 85% of the server dont have lv 5 gems!!!!   yes people dont forget to BUY your  premium l2 pass for even greater rewards.. ..   let also hope they extend the kamaloka event  for the lucien  braclet so people can make them plz!! 

ah also a MUST SEE VIDEO  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BViARPTmQq8  check it out!!!

p.s.  sry for spamming  on forums {hope this post doesnt get deleted like my other pos

 

We all know which business model L2 is using , 

I would suggest find another game and leave l2 to smash mobs in background or just spend less time in it ,like I do

I just log in for 2/3 hours for PI/Crysis,

I don't even bother with dailies anymore what's the point if reach 115 lvl (i'm 112now) as I won't be able to play game as I wont spend more 20£ for a game a week and as we know with 20£ with those box chances you wont go far :D So I dont bother buying them anymore, I have enough roses from previous sales..

Meanwhile I spend my 20£ a week on skins in other games.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...