L2 battle pass is a joke ! *rant*

Arkidis

7 minutes ago, godlike123 said:

what about a 50$ pack that include l2 pass + prestige + destiny and a bundle pack of roses/pots like the exalted one    that would be interesting and usefull

They could make a lot of interesting packs and discounts that include different spending tiers of people and their playstyle. Issue is that they dont or cant, at least the people responsible for the west. Thats why i dont blame Hermes or anyone in here coz i legit dont know who makes the decisions but they could do soo much more and actually bring new and more players and keep the game going.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, godlike123 said:

what about a 50$ pack that include l2 pass + prestige + destiny and a bundle pack of roses/pots like the exalted one    that would be interesting and usefull

Price is okay for tops only.

But for a casual player, ain't okay. He can get more by selling those ncoins..

20 bucks are the maximum that #ncwest may attract some "common" players 

Bring back Weapon Appearance stones for Premium Pass... and many would pay for some passes.  Even a Weapon auto-Transform system that does not apply to your Weapon, but just masks it like the Love potions Candy effect. S80 Gracia Boss/Emerald/Japanese/Halloween type mask is applied according to your Weapon type.

• Thanks 1

Lately NC invest time and resources only  in getting money, the new updates that they brought is all about getting more money from players, tersi's, new dye, battle pass, it is ok but they must also have another teem that develops  game content , real content, the last updates where nothing but sales, the game is boring, after the disconnect from maintenance  I don't even want to log in , log in for what more farming, and battle pass did not change the situation, they offer to little, price is to much for little rewards, and for what ? if this is the final form of the game, to invest money only to take part off more sales in the future, this is more a market game buy/sale, does people pay money and log in a game just to buy and sale, the players  ar nothing but sales agents in a grocery market, carrots and potatoes, this is the level of the players now.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, godlike123 said:

Just need to Include Premium pass for Prestige pack.

50$ month is a joke, Game Pass cost 15$ Month.

32 minutes ago, Pernambuquinho said:

Just need to Include Premium pass for Prestige pack.

50$ month is a joke, Game Pass cost 15$ Month.

i didnt talk about game pass, but about a pack including all + extra,  thats not gonna happen for 15$

20 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

Thank you for all the feedback regarding the L2 Pass and also the suggestions to improve it.

I'm following this thread and will be considering everyone's opinion for the following seasons.

Best regards,
Hermes

@Hermeswe know that your decision "power" is limited and we appreciate the hard work you have done to help us and show the admins of this game that they need to review some methods!

Keep going in the direction you are heading, as you can be sure that you are doing an excellent job! We are crybaby yes because we have been adrift for many, many years, we know that it will not be overnight that we will have all these changes, but one step at a time. Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, godlike123 said:

i didnt talk about game pass, but about a pack including all + extra,  thats not gonna happen for 15$

u realize that destiny and pass alone r like 50$ right? so whats makes u think that idea is good for them?

• Like 1

Usually I'm pretty active on forum but about L2Pass i wont say anything , items not worth 20£ to pay for pass , I rather buy NCcoins and sell them and buy those items in game cheaper , 

I'm happy that they added lucians at least something free in this expensive game.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hey everyone,

I appreciate all the criticism and feedback. It helps me greatly in identifying areas where we can improve.

As you may have noticed, I was not as active in the forum this week. We are getting things ready for the next set of events, which I hope everyone enjoys (no spoilers).

It's great to see many community members sharing their thoughts and ideas; please know that every single post here contributes significantly to improvement.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I like to say we play L2 because we love this game. This is the best we can give and money ofc. 

I think can improve reward from l2 pass. To f2p pass too. Something like Rune Stones. This kind of item Will not broke the economy. Just Help low players to learn skill and upgrade a little. This is Just a example.  

Ty

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

I appreciate all the criticism and feedback. It helps me greatly in identifying areas where we can improve.

As you may have noticed, I was not as active in the forum this week. We are getting things ready for the next set of events, which I hope everyone enjoys (no spoilers).

It's great to see many community members sharing their thoughts and ideas; please know that every single post here contributes significantly to improvement.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Going to jump on this thread rather than start another under CLASSIC. People are not happy with the L2 pass over there either, i would suggest reviewing CLASSIC too.

A +5 dragon belt isn't something most people need, and the price of buying on the market is much cheaper than paying for ncoins.

A +7 dragon belt (non-imprint) would have reflected the market much better.

I would quickly buy the l2pass if it offered more advanced stable weapon enchants

Thank you for your time

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

Best Regards,
Hermes

small feedback on l2 battlepass:

Not all classes can make solo 600 000 mobs quick.

With my current speed I need about 12 days, which is a "little bit" of a slavery.

2 hours ago, beltway said:

small feedback on l2 battlepass:

Not all classes can make solo 600 000 mobs quick.

With my current speed I need about 12 days, which is a "little bit" of a slavery.

the pass has 28 to complete and you do not need to kill anything buffers and healers get kills at the same rate as the dd in party

8 hours ago, Slycutter said:

the pass has 28 to complete and you do not need to kill anything buffers and healers get kills at the same rate as the dd in party

i cannot play all 28 days farming 600000/28 = 21.5k mobs per day

to reach my count of 150k of today, i had to run my pc almost 24/7 all this time

how a regular player who has life is supposed to kill 21k mobs per day?

you go for work, pc is running, wife/kids may interrupt, or somebody kills you 1h after you left..

12 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

Best Regards,
Hermes

I'm hoping that our feedback is really being heard and that these events are good! especially that we have a free exp event, because the last ones were paid... looking forward to it and hope not to be disappointed 😎

1 hour ago, beltway said:

i cannot play all 28 days farming 600000/28 = 21.5k mobs per day

to reach my count of 150k of today, i had to run my pc almost 24/7 all this time

how a regular player who has life is supposed to kill 21k mobs per day?

you go for work, pc is running, wife/kids may interrupt, or somebody kills you 1h after you left..

You think 21k a day is a lot?  Also that number is sped up a lot by instance monster kills that count 2 for 1.  Most people try to have their toon farming 24/7 but its not always possible i guess i just kill quick as im over 120k 3 days in lol and im no where near the highest on the server or even in my clan lol  Most people try to get the most xp per mob but the actual thing is to get most xp per hour so more kills per hour at less xp is sometimes better than more kills per hour at higher xp.  Its a simple L2 rule if you want to remain sane and xp lol

49 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

You think 21k a day is a lot?  Also that number is sped up a lot by instance monster kills that count 2 for 1.  Most people try to have their toon farming 24/7 but its not always possible i guess i just kill quick as im over 120k 3 days in lol and im no where near the highest on the server or even in my clan lol  Most people try to get the most xp per mob but the actual thing is to get most xp per hour so more kills per hour at less xp is sometimes better than more kills per hour at higher xp.  Its a simple L2 rule if you want to remain sane and xp lol

Hi sly, can you tell me your level and class please? Also, if its not ask too much, where are you farming?

I’m asking because I’m 110 archer and I’m farming at NZ and doing IT, Crisis and Primeval instances. Per day im getting 10k mobs count. 

I will move party to Alligator, Tanor or even Phantasmal to get more points. As in those places my archer can kill with 1 shot. 

Thanks as always for your help. 

24 minutes ago, gust33 said:

Hi sly, can you tell me your level and class please? Also, if its not ask too much, where are you farming?

I’m asking because I’m 110 archer and I’m farming at NZ and doing IT, Crisis and Primeval instances. Per day im getting 10k mobs count. 

I will move party to Alligator, Tanor or even Phantasmal to get more points. As in those places my archer can kill with 1 shot. 

NZ isnt the best to farm the max mob per hour, exept if you gear allow you to one shot,  as you said,  tanor is probably better and will do over 10k daily itself before instance

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, godlike123 said:

NZ isnt the best to farm the max mob per hour, exept if you gear allow you to one shot,  as you said,  tanor is probably better and will do over 10k daily itself before instance

Yeah you are right. I will move party to have more kills per hour. Thanks. 

11 hours ago, Slycutter said:

thats not mean that can reach it..isnt all parties with stacked DD's to have the right killing speed u know...

1 hour ago, gust33 said:

Forest of Mirrors is good got to be careful with the AoE depending on your armor / defense because the archers hurt but other than 110 in FoM should be close to 1 shots.  I am at IoP I do lizard's also but ill survive in IoP even if my buffer dcs and i one shot everything there so kill speed is good and xp per day is good.  Next level I will have to move to lizards probably because I think IoP turns blue at 116 not sure.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fademist said:

thats not mean that can reach it..isnt all parties with stacked DD's to have the right killing speed u know...

Seriously learn to play the game and stop complaining, I am a well geared DD but far from stacked.  Hunt green mobs and mow them down even with a below average dd.  Killings lots of mobs isn't hard the people that actually have it easiest is the 105 and under since they can rake up kills in coal mines where you kill thousands of mobs an hour in there and its x2 for all in the party.

Everyone has linear thinking work smarter not harder.

@Hermes please next season reduce the 600k mobs to like 500k. Most of us cannot afford 24/7 character online to afk farm.

Also , as for the rewards, make them better. Like Crystal of Dawn, Forgotten books (like you have now), circlet/brooch/kaliel/artiface book/accessory augment stones,  rune stones - greater rune stone. Keep the gran kain weapon scrolls and give us shining gran kain and lvl4 jewel boxes. Lvl3 ones are free from exalted quest.

Each season you also can give us like a leviathan PIECE (not set) enhanced and/or bloody +5 ? :P

I am sure you can figure out the rewards.

We need more items instead of the ENDLESS 30minute buff/consumables. Leveling up our characters without any gear is useless. 

It's disgusting for people to go 115 lvl still wear blessed exalted armors.

Look what's happening in Korea and EU version, a lot of people have items AND the prices are way cheaper than our version. 

Majority of your players (including me) cannot afford lineage 2 monthy costs anymore and this is bad because we F***ING love this game!

• Like 1