L2 battle pass is a joke ! *rant*

Arkidis

57 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Seriously learn to play the game and stop complaining, I am a well geared DD but far from stacked.  Hunt green mobs and mow them down even with a below average dd.  Killings lots of mobs isn't hard the people that actually have it easiest is the 105 and under since they can rake up kills in coal mines where you kill thousands of mobs an hour in there and its x2 for all in the party.

Everyone has linear thinking work smarter not harder.

u better get a reality check ....someone with exalted gear just cant do it cause not have the items ..

and that coal mines will be like 2-4days ..

but try to make 600k kills with gear of a freshly created toon ...on words u say much  but reality will throw u off ur high horse...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Forest of Mirrors is good got to be careful with the AoE depending on your armor / defense because the archers hurt but other than 110 in FoM should be close to 1 shots.  I am at IoP I do lizard's also but ill survive in IoP even if my buffer dcs and i one shot everything there so kill speed is good and xp per day is good.  Next level I will have to move to lizards probably because I think IoP turns blue at 116 not sure.

Thanks sly, I will try FoM too. My party survive very well there and my kill per hour is good enough. 

1 hour ago, fademist said:

u better get a reality check ....someone with exalted gear just cant do it cause not have the items ..

but try to make 600k kills with gear of a freshly created toon ...on words u say much  but reality will throw u off ur high horse...

You been playing 5 years and still in exalted gear?  Do yourself a favor and play something else.  Its never going to be the game for you.  You registered on these forums 5 years ago no way your still in exalted.

You been playing 5 years and still in exalted gear?  Do yourself a favor and play something else.  Its never going to be the game for you.  You registered on these forums 5 years ago no way your still in exalted.

and who said that i said was for me? and from when SOMEONE mean me? plus for ur information im near 150k already ...

4 hours ago, fademist said:

Like seriously, its some people have no clue whats going on the game besides their toons.

Not only people can afford 24/7 exping all the time but for many its hard to find parties especially for support classes. All that that praying all will be well while you exp nobody will exp, nobody will interrupt you or anything and all of that to get a crappy item that you even paid for.

Season/Battle passes were never meant to be equal on value it suppose to reward different kind of activity thats why majority of them have great rewards at beginning and end so they can reward  all different kind of playstyles accordingly.

18 hours ago, Slycutter said:

the pass has 28 to complete and you do not need to kill anything buffers and healers get kills at the same rate as the dd in party

You did not understand what was the point, you just want to say how much you can kill and how good is you character I get it this is what this game is about, The point is that it  is kinde of slavery, you buy a battle pass and afther that you are slave to the nr. 600 000  that is a big nr. for new players if there are any, so if you pay for pass you must kill kill mobs until you have 600 000 and you become a slave to that nr.  The bigger the number the more time you are slave to 24/7 , considering their is on world crisis for energy and prices are up L2 is encouraging more usles energy consumption and you have to pay for it , L2 does not really think about people or planet waste of energy, only thinks of money. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, gust33 said:

Thanks sly, I will try FoM too. My party survive very well there and my kill per hour is good enough. 

@Slycutter Im in tanor now and as per my calculation, Im killing 1326 mobs per hour. If I dont die or dc I can kill up to ~31k mobs in 24 hours. This will be enough to reach 600k hunting count of the l2 battle pass 😀.

You only killed 30,000 mobs in 5 days?...... thats less than 250 mobs an hour what are you hunting mobs 10 levels above you?

Focus on the important part. Which is not what I do for hunting but the result.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 1:20 AM, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

I appreciate all the criticism and feedback. It helps me greatly in identifying areas where we can improve.

As you may have noticed, I was not as active in the forum this week. We are getting things ready for the next set of events, which I hope everyone enjoys (no spoilers).

It's great to see many community members sharing their thoughts and ideas; please know that every single post here contributes significantly to improvement.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Sure people will enjoy this week event.

By people I mean, NCStaff :D

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 8:20 PM, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

I appreciate all the criticism and feedback. It helps me greatly in identifying areas where we can improve.

As you may have noticed, I was not as active in the forum this week. We are getting things ready for the next set of events, which I hope everyone enjoys (no spoilers).

It's great to see many community members sharing their thoughts and ideas; please know that every single post here contributes significantly to improvement.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

Best Regards,
Hermes

Enjoy??!!! You gotta be kidding me?! How could we possibly enjoy this money sucking "Ranking Festival Promotion?? And another thing, this is NOT an "event". NCwest has sucken to an all time low as this being the WORSE P2W "promotion" EVER!!!! Keep up the good work @Hermes.  /sarcasm off

• Like 2

This new event only shows how greedy NC is. About 5% or less from the server can partake in events now. They must own oil fields. They are NOT events, Their "Sales". And the season pass? I Don't even have to point out how bad that is..  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today I have 490k and 3 premium L2pass. I will make it because Im killing around 35k mobs per 24h.

Im running 3 PC's and 3 different ISP's setup. Although I have 5 PC's at home.

1 stacked very strong archer, 1 tyrr, 1 dagger, 1 tank, 1 healer, 1 iss Hierophant, 1 iss Dancer.

I think this L2pass will get better next months.