Live Server Maintenance: June 22, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

• The Ranking Festival promotion will start for 1 week!
    • Festival Coins and Gift Boxes will be removed on 7/06!
  • The L2 Pass Season 1 will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Rim Kamaloka event will end next week!
    • All event related items will be removed on 6/29!
  • The Sayha’s Blast Chest promotion will end!
    • Sayha’s Blast Chests will be removed on 6/29!
  • The Swift Cookies from the Emperor Chest will be removed!
  • New 4th Slot Dyes exchange program will end!
    • Mysterious and Mystic dyes will be removed!
  • The 18th Anniversary Collection will continue for 2 weeks!

2 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, June 22, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 15 minutes.

• The Sayha’s Blast Chest promotion will end next week!

what would this festival ranking promotion be? 🤔

8 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Can we get a week extension on this since the bracelets where an oversight?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Please announce the Ranking Festival promotion in website so we know what it is.

27 minutes ago, Arctic said:

@Hermes according to news https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/Sayhas-Blast-Promotion the promo runs from June 8 to June 22 to L2 Store and the remaining chests will be removed on June 29.

My question is, will the chests be available in L2 store after maintenance or no ?

• Administrators
24 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

@Hermes according to news https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/Sayhas-Blast-Promotion the promo runs from June 8 to June 22 to L2 Store and the remaining chests will be removed on June 29.

My question is, will the chests be available in L2 store after maintenance or no ?

Hello,

I apologize. The promotion will end during tomorrow's maintenance (chests will be removed from the shop), and the remaining chests will be removed next week on 06/29. The post has been corrected.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

its 1T actualy the second reward and 3rd reward is like 150-200b in a good day or u just click it and hope for the best.

the 2nd reward has a worth of 0 as it is impossible to enchant that item to +10. And as it is it's an item that serves for nothing.

Thats a Event, who can pay the mostly Money. I am out, i not will Join "who pay mostly Money" Event. Is this a Game or Korea's 2. Bank Server? I not think, i will get a answer from Hermes but i ask. What is more matter, a good Game or Money? I not want make the Game 100% free. I know you have own Cost. But this is almost nomore a Game. I feel like, you try open a Bank here "We care just for Money, nomore for a good Game or Happy Player".

14 hours ago, LuckyStrikz said:

Can we get a week extension on this since the bracelets where an oversight?

Yes please, extend the Rim Kamaloka for 1 extra week. It's fair considering you changed the list of purchasable (including Lucien stuff)item after the 1st week

In a way.. i want to ty.. this event differ from the others. Its not covered by the darkness of scam/horrible rates.. or misleading rewards you will loose even if you paid real money for... nah.. this is OPEN ROBBERY.. its not a back alley/pickpocketting.. this is a pure.. HAND OVER YOUR MONEY event!!!! in BROAD DAYLIGHT.. so.. TY again.. NOW atleast we can see it.. and given the possibility to walk another way!

Why not both ? It's not like they're unable to run a nice summer xp event while at the same time have for once a normal priced store promotion..

@Hermesabout time you give us a real tangible events schedule outlook like NCWest plans to have an real XP event in Summer or Autumn or Winter and next big content update will be coming approx mid/end Summer/Autumn/Winter etc.

you get the idea and don't say you can't as the European/RU version of the game can give such outlooks which keeps players motivated when dealing with bad events/misguided sales promotions

• Thanks 1

• Hermes unpinned this topic