We look forward to an XP event.

llDanll

It's been six months since the last event, and these cookies you promote are not even 20% effective that has 100% Base XP.

We have many new players level 110- and that are idle on the server.

Given that the latest update requires us to arrive at 120+, it's taking a long time to come an XP event (a Good Event)

Do you have any predictions?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheBuffer said:

The real problem we have in our servers is the luck of items/gear. 

An XP event won't save us , in fact it will make progress even harder since if we lvl up fast we won't have the necessary items to fight in new areas. 

Spot on.

We need ways to gear up in game and I have a wild idea. Maybe give us a way to obtain items in game by actually playing the game? Old fashioned style, I know, but I'm feeling nostalgic today.

`We have many new players level 110- and that are idle on the server.`  Coz is no gear/items, tis is the pay-wall and well be lower  them  that . Silent( Never Announcements)  but sure  they upgrade monsters  with evrey EVENT   up so u can be coloser to the Pay-wall and start to pay euros or $. By smart play IF U CAN PLAY if not move on.

• Like 1

I have
Tyrr maestro 110
Iss from pom 110
iss with crip 110
I have free equipment blessed exalted on each character nothing buys 0 euro 0 $
I do some spots on my lvl so I can play. I don't understand why are you crying all the time ??????????????????????
Not only that, I don't want them to introduce a free exp bonus.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

No please , no exp events.. sad enough than ppl get to 110lvl with exalted gear and trying to get in to parties with 0 equipment..

Better create some content to get in game items.. that would be ace.

I agree with you with parts, but the game does allow the person to make adena without spending money. There's a friend who makes an average of 50b+ just on olly, it's tiring yes, but the means to make adena... trade, crafter, olly, many ways and yes we need exp event. The problem is that some people just wait for NC and we know they won't give items like they did a few years ago.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2022 at 7:06 AM, McByczek said:

I have
Tyrr maestro 110
Iss from pom 110
iss with crip 110
I have free equipment blessed exalted on each character nothing buys 0 euro 0 $
I do some spots on my lvl so I can play. I don't understand why are you crying all the time ??????????????????????
Not only that, I don't want them to introduce a free exp bonus.

Gz... 110 sounds like nothing. Are you happy with 110? lol 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

every crazy that pops up to me, the guy is 110 and is happy with it HAHA

believe or not. Many people don't.. let say "care".. (u know word i mean) about levels, cuz this this game have so many other technical,  gameplay, development issues... And getting fun by highest level looks so primitive... (here is my LOL)

They've spent resources from this game for other projects and have no content for us.  If you ready to pay real money for few more percentages to be able land trillions of damage on mobs, then okay. Your choice. 

I (and people like me) came here (in game) for other things.