Summer EXP Event

Lineage II | Summer Boost Event (lineage2.com)

Hey, last year we had summer exp event.  any plans for this summer???

• The event will begin after maintenance on June 30 and will end on July 21 at 6:00 a.m. server time.

Lineage II

Players on Lineage II servers will be granted the following server boosts:

• XP/SP Boost +100%

• Vitality Boost +300%

• Party Hunting Bonus +50%

• Augmentation Adena Fee Discounted by 50%

• Free Teleports

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arkidis said:

As you can see, we are not getting "free x2 server xp" anymore, since Christmas.

Instead we get paid XP events, like the cookie buff we have now. Don't expect any xp event anymore.

Yea, I can see them all sitting around the conference room table now coming up with ideas for the next "event" and how they can screw us out of even more money. Next thing we know they'll be blaming it on Putin!

4 hours ago, Gusmanaki said:

Lineage II | Summer Boost Event (lineage2.com)

Hey, last year we had summer exp event.  any plans for this summer???

• The event will begin after maintenance on June 30 and will end on July 21 at 6:00 a.m. server time.

Lineage II

Players on Lineage II servers will be granted the following server boosts:

• XP/SP Boost +100%

• Vitality Boost +300%

• Party Hunting Bonus +50%

• Augmentation Adena Fee Discounted by 50%

• Free Teleports

No reason not to have such and imho after dealing with the current every 2 weeks a new overpriced sales promotion we deserve a break 100%

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 11:08 AM, Draecke said:

No reason not to have such and imho after dealing with the current every 2 weeks a new overpriced sales promotion we deserve a break 100%

They are obligated to put on a very magnificent event given the current pay-2-win situations. I really hope that when an exp free event comes, it will be wonderful!

4 hours ago, iColossus said:

they should add exp event at least for 118- 

if they add again only xp for low lvls with cookies or with another way..i will pk all the hunting zones 116lvl and below all day long..enough is enough i dont care for lows to catch up high lvls..just learn how to play the game  thats all..some ppl playing 10 years and they are 112 lvl !

Kisses !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JoL said:

if they add again only xp for low lvls with cookies or with another way..i will pk all the hunting zones 116lvl and below all day long..enough is enough i dont care for lows to catch up high lvls..just learn how to play the game  thats all..some ppl playing 10 years and they are 112 lvl !

Kisses !

Really, if an event is going to happen it has to be for everyone... and along with the free exp event they put the pay-2-win they love so much!