About market prices

Karia

10 minutes ago, socketka said:

if mob drop 1m adena, do you expect items would cost 100m? in the past, mobs dropped 1k adena and top gears were around 1b. it sounds fair to me.

with the exception of at the time gear actually dropped ingame, and it wasnt the only solution to get it from paid sales or ncstore. At this point this game is not even pay2win anymore, its more like pay2play.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Karia said:

adena drops ingame, you can buy items from l2 store with adena. ?

Can you please explain to me how this is possible..?

probably he means if you pay a metric ton of adena and buy ncoins with that from people. Which still doesnt change the fact that the only place you can get stuff to advance is through means of paying RL money to ncwest. or he is high on something i need aswell.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BDeyes said:

probably he means if you pay a metric ton of adena and buy ncoins with that from people. Which still doesnt change the fact that the only place you can get stuff to advance is through means of paying RL money to ncwest. or he is high on something i need aswell.

He was referring to the old player that got decent gear in the old l2 when you could advance without p2w , those old players can now farm adena and do not need to p2w, he does not know that now new players if they are any can not make money without pay 2 play , there are diferent times now you need to pay to advance, i gues players do what they can .

One way or another someone has to pay real money. You can pay others with adena for items they buy with NC Coin but it doesn't change the fact you can't progress in game without having real money as a mandatory step in the process (this doesn't have to be your money). Most new items cannot be obtained in game and hence such shocking prices.

While most people don't mind spending 50 Euro a month on a hobby, in L2 that kind of money will not get you anywhere. As we are getting less and less new players who would fall for the idea they can progress by purchasing some stuff for NC Coins to exchange for adena, the prices will go even higher. When I looking at the current 'event' I guess we can assume people will keep spending tons of real money, but those are mostly top-geared players who will not let the prices go down. They will rather let those items rot in their Warehouses for years than to release a bigger amount to the market.

• Like 1