Events to farm itens to other servers

leall

It would be nice if you could farm itens in L2 live and could send those specifically itens to L2 aden or classic or any of the servers. I think it's a good way to make players experience new servers or reexperience old servers. It would be nice to have a interserver event, like a lineage 2 multiverse lol. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, leall said:

It would be nice if you could farm itens in L2 live and could send those specifically itens to L2 aden or classic or any of the servers. I think it's a good way to make players experience new servers or reexperience old servers. It would be nice to have a interserver event, like a lineage 2 multiverse lol. 

Without any context what you just talked about, because on Live is a way to make adena and in Aden and Classic are others ... it would be insane to be able to transfer items, adena Live for these servers.

I wasn't talking about adena or itens. But specific event itens that you could grind at the same rate in all servers, just to invite players to experience the other servers without having that feeling of loosing progress on their main characters