Live Server Maintenance: June 29, 2022

Arctic

@Hermes @Arctic what is wrong with Chronos server ? the lag is unreal and cause chars to dc when clicking 2x on open boxes / cakes etc. so far..

server has only a lil over 3k players active atm but it feels like 6+k and about to crash.. talk to AWS and tell them to scale that shit up

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ZielKnijper said:

you still checking on the lag? its realy annoying, compound is no fun :(

or enchant.. always when people are killing mobs or enchanting in mass the servers working slow on everything,i dont think they will ever find the problem ( my opinion ) . on all exp events was the same.

• Like 1

This is BS again second night of xp as cp on a xp event and half DC and the ones who didn't dc just stay burning buffs PAYED buffs and rune time that no one is going to pay back...

Hope next week maintenance you guys can fix server and at least compensate the ppl who is loosing runes and boosts.

On 7/1/2022 at 2:01 AM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We are checking on both the Lag and Emperor Cocktail issues.

I will update you guys once I know more.

Best regards,
Hermes

any update on these issues? i am unable to exp during this "exp event" because all of my cocktail buff potions disappeared

lag is making it impossible to even open coolers

Chronos server performance is trash utter trash @Hermes @Arctic you guys should be ashamed of yourself to not already have talked with AWS support wtf is going on there @AWS Ashburn datacenter when u guys milk us so hardcore for every penny.. we know last store promo made u guys over 150K USD in 1 week but we still get this trash to play on really ?

we've been complaining about this for 3 days now, this delay in fixing the performance is unacceptable!!

it's quite insulting to give us first of all a sad xp event which is but a shadow of that from last year and now we can't even properly play at all really ?

tell us again why anyone would even want to play this game at the current state of it on these servers ???

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Draecke said:

Chronos server performance is trash utter trash @Hermes @Arctic you guys should be ashamed of yourself to not already have talked with AWS support wtf is going on there @AWS Ashburn datacenter when u guys milk us so hardcore for every penny.. we know last store promo made u guys over 150K USD in 1 week but we still get this trash to play on really ?

we've been complaining about this for 3 days now, this delay in fixing the performance is unacceptable!!

it's quite insulting to give us first of all a sad xp event which is but a shadow of that from last year and now we can't even properly play at all really ?

tell us again why anyone would even want to play this game at the current state of it on these servers ???

the saddest thing about all of this is that we are being ignored again as was happening in the Juji administration! I had real faith that we would be heard this time, but we are seeing that we are not!

NC just wants to milk more and more and more until the ship sinks for good.

@Hermes any answers about the delays when opening crate, receiving quest, random DC and absurd delay?

On 7/1/2022 at 4:01 AM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We are checking on both the Lag and Emperor Cocktail issues.

I will update you guys once I know more.

Best regards,
Hermes

Just to let you know that server chronos is much more stable now. No DC's at least for me during the last 9 hours.

Thanks dev team and admin to the on going and hard work! 

• Haha 1

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your patience while the servers are experiencing a higher-than-normal load.

The problem seems to happen occasionally but not too frequently. The team is still working on the background to identify what causes those moments of lag, and once we determine the problem's core, we will address it accordingly.

Thank you again for your patience and continued support while we work to improve the server.

Best regards,
Hermes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your patience while the servers are experiencing a higher-than-normal load.

The problem seems to happen occasionally but not too frequently. The team is still working on the background to identify what causes those moments of lag, and once we determine the problem's core, we will address it accordingly.

Thank you again for your patience and continued support while we work to improve the server.

Best regards,
Hermes

Not very often!? It's just happening all the time, all day! You are disconnected when trying to open box, delays when receiving quest among many other things...

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Hermes

the problem is constant with huge lag spikes happening occasionally....i know you are new to your job, but you can learn these issues by logging in only for a few hours a day

you have free to play people exploiting the lag, and you have paying customers who are becoming victim to the lag

• Like 1

@Hermes your team is trying to fix lag 3 years now  @Juji was investgating that thing and the result was zero ! 
you want us to pay overpriece  events in store and you don't do nothing to fix the server ..... we cant open anyrthing with out a delay of 10-15 secs .....
the event you put was nothing like the previous year and we have dc/trash all time  and after all these you give us  angel cat .... are you serious ??? 

fix the bug with coctails 

@Hermes@Arctic@EMpulse seriously wtf?? do we get reimbursed for all the r-crystals our bugged summon soulshot skill is wasting?

seriously its casting the skills, consuming the crystal r-grades, but not creating soulshots/spiritshots

listen to your players and fix this trash...its a NA official server, not some private crap server in your moms basement