Live Server Maintenance: June 29, 2022

Arctic

1 hour ago, USofA said:

@Hermes@Arctic@EMpulse seriously wtf?? do we get reimbursed for all the r-crystals our bugged summon soulshot skill is wasting?

seriously its casting the skills, consuming the crystal r-grades, but not creating soulshots/spiritshots

listen to your players and fix this trash...its a NA official server, not some private crap server in your moms basement

That's when you're wrong, if it was a server made in the basement it wouldn't be like this!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, USofA said:

@Hermes@Arctic@EMpulse seriously wtf?? do we get reimbursed for all the r-crystals our bugged summon soulshot skill is wasting?

seriously its casting the skills, consuming the crystal r-grades, but not creating soulshots/spiritshots

listen to your players and fix this trash...its a NA official server, not some private crap server in your moms basement

Have some respect this is your house.

10 hours ago, Nuzyas said:

Have some respect this is your house.

you cant respect this company after dealing with their "support" team and after reading what they post here on the forums

im going to post a youtube vid and show all of my interactions with ncsoft "support" team just to prove how incompetent this whole company is

not sure why we get 3rd world service in a NA official server

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

I have an update regarding the lag issue:

We will implement server improvements during tomorrow's maintenance which we hope will improve the lag issue. Nonetheless, we will keep monitoring the situation closely after the improvements are implemented.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and continued support while we were working to improve things.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

I have an update regarding the lag issue:

We will implement server improvements during tomorrow's maintenance which we hope will improve the lag issue. Nonetheless, we will keep monitoring the situation closely after the improvements are implemented.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience and continued support while we were working to improve things.

Best Regards,
Hermes

what? was lag? wow i not notice it :D what type of lag was? Oo

3 hours ago, PimpMyBow said:

Can we open coolers or not? dont want to waste my cocktails

i ve never open it the coolers and still lose my cocktails, check the cocktails PC violet border, it has expiring time now until fix them

6 minutes ago, Kale said:

i ve never open it the coolers and still lose my cocktails, check the cocktails PC violet border, it has expiring time now until fix them

Not surprising. they were supposed to be deleted in first place. They also forgot the Emperor's Vitality Tonics.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24542-18th-anniversary-coupon-code-live/#comment-170036

• Administrators

Hi there,

Looks like @Amary hit the nail on the head! I have also posted the details of the Emperor Cocktail issue in this topic.

Regarding the server lag, we continue to monitor the situation closely, but we saw a significant improvement on the server performance after this week's maintenance.

Thank you.
Hermes

• Hermes unpinned this topic