Best class for newbie

I can share my experience UNTIL NOW.

My highest character is a Blade Dancer lvl 76. So far so good for self sustained auto hunting sessions, due to a passive skill that heals yourself, based on inflicted damage (vampiric rage). However, being a melee class could be a pain in the ass for most leveling zones, crowded with the two dominant classes in the farming category: kamael archer and overlord. You will be running forth and back trying to target and hit something.

Made a Sylph to try the new race, which is a one option character that uses a firearm. Very simple with a pair a skills to be used. Currently it is lvl 75. So far so good, while you pay 1 million adena asap for the HP recover buff lvl 2, and do not farm in areas with monsters too close or higher level than you are.

My shillien elder is level 75 too. The vampiric rage buff (wich applies to magic too),  is nice to keep you alive while autohunting. The damage based of Might of Heaven, is somewhat weak, and the casting speed is slow. Is the weakest of the characters aforementioned.

Some characters I tried until lvl 65 or lower:

- Dwarf: though a passive skill lets you recover HP, is based on received damage, and triggers randomly.

- Gladiator: fantastic and impactul melee animations and damage. 

overlord is a good character to start in the game my tip is simple create 1 overlord and two archers kamael put the 3 in a pt and farm together until level 76 when you do the 3 job of the 3 characters you use the MT of the archers kamael and does OL's buff 76