Emperor Special Cocktail: Perm become Time Expiring 24 Jul??

ITzYI

• ITzYI changed the title to Emperor Special Cocktail: Perm become Time Expiring 24 Jul??
  • Administrators

Hello,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Our team is currently checking on this problem, and I will update you all once we have a solution.

I apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

I appreciate your patience while we looked into this issue.

We have contacted a few affected players privately to obtain more information regarding the problem, and after conducting an investigation, we have verified the following:

The "permanent" Emperor Cocktails reported to be replaced by the cooler's time-limited versions were never intended to be permanent. Instead, these Emperor Cocktails were all obtained through the 18th-anniversary event using the Coupon 18YEARSOFLINEAGEII. This code rewarded players with 150 items supposed to be removed during the maintenance on 5/25, as advised in the event article.

The confusion happened because we did not carry the item removal as intended on 5/25, so the expiration date on the tooltip disappeared, and the items remained in the player's inventory until now. Since the Cooler Cocktails are the identical versions as in the 18th-anniversary Coupon, they stack, and the new expiration date is displayed. 

However, be advised that all Emperor Cocktails received from the 18th-anniversary coupon code will be removed on 07/27, regardless of whether they were stacked with the Cooler versions. Furthermore, there is no mixing of intended permanent Cocktails with the time-limited versions from the cooler.

I hope the information above clarifies what happened, and I apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Trivak said:

LoL,  That is the best u Gms  can do and "Best Regards" for all of u ppl. Making  players upset is not a good idea for the 150 Emperor Cocktails. 

stop crying, you're complaining about free event items that were supposed to be deleted and weren't.

On 7/7/2022 at 3:04 PM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

I appreciate your patience while we looked into this issue.

We have contacted a few affected players privately to obtain more information regarding the problem, and after conducting an investigation, we have verified the following:

The "permanent" Emperor Cocktails reported to be replaced by the cooler's time-limited versions were never intended to be permanent. Instead, these Emperor Cocktails were all obtained through the 18th-anniversary event using the Coupon 18YEARSOFLINEAGEII. This code rewarded players with 150 items supposed to be removed during the maintenance on 5/25, as advised in the event article.

The confusion happened because we did not carry the item removal as intended on 5/25, so the expiration date on the tooltip disappeared, and the items remained in the player's inventory until now. Since the Cooler Cocktails are the identical versions as in the 18th-anniversary Coupon, they stack, and the new expiration date is displayed. 

However, be advised that all Emperor Cocktails received from the 18th-anniversary coupon code will be removed on 07/27, regardless of whether they were stacked with the Cooler versions. Furthermore, there is no mixing of intended permanent Cocktails with the time-limited versions from the cooler.

I hope the information above clarifies what happened, and I apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Best Regards,
Hermes

You and your staff are wrong again. Those items were deleted only if they were in players inventory. Since they were given through the dimensional merchant some players decided to keep them there until after the deletion date. When  they claimed them through the dimensional merchant to use during this exp event is when they did NOT stack and disappeared from players inventories. Maybe try a new investigation, or maybe get some more experience before making erroneous statements. 

Here is a better suggestion though....stop putting deletion dates on items and let players use them at their own convenience