Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 4am PDT / 6am CDT / 7am EDT / 1100 GMT and ending at approximately 9:30am PDT / 11:30am CDT / 12:30pm EDT / 1630 GMT. Estimated downtime is 5 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

Other updates and reminders:

• IMPORTANT: We'll be working to ensure that this maintenance ends as planned and things go as smoothly as possible; however, the deployment of this major game update may lead to unexpected delays. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this time. And as always, if you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Conguero said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 22, 2018 at 4am PDT / 6am CDT / 7am EDT / 1100 GMT and ending at approximately 9:30am PDT / 11:30am CDT / 12:30pm EDT / 1630 GMT. Estimated downtime is 5 hours 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• IMPORTANT: We'll be working to ensure that this maintenance ends as planned and things go as smoothly as possible; however, the deployment of this major game update may lead to unexpected delays. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this time. And as always, if you have any questions about the changes taking place during tomorrow's maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @L2andAionOps for maintenance and server status updates.

i have 3 question
1. this is all we get? or still have something that not on this patch note?
2. i have a lot r99 Bait, i see on patch note will changed to Corroded Baits, there a option on npc that change this bait to new 1?
3. there is 2 bait R and R99, R bait give Blueish Box and not give Powerful Fish, and R99 give Reddish Box and give Powerful Fish, the question, R102 bait its same like R bait and R105 Bait its same like R99?

2 hours ago, Conguero said:

With this maintenance:

You forgot to add a few things like below ;)

In addition, the following server settings are enabled until September 26, 2018:

• No XP Loss Upon Death
  • Free Teleports
  • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
  • +100% Exp and SP server setting

1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

How is it possible that this pack is worse than last year? instead of improving we go back ... They do not realize that they have just merged 3 servers due to lack of people and interest.
Staff start to deliver good and useful things please ..

35 minutes ago, Draecke said:

You forgot to add a few things like below ;)

In addition, the following server settings are enabled until September 26, 2018:

• No XP Loss Upon Death
  • Free Teleports
  • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
  • +100% Exp and SP server setting

Are you sure they forgot? :)

Normally I am the one not content about what is going on here, but now I had time to read threads/posts from last few days! Some of you are rly ignorant...

We get new update - some nerfs, some boosts! XP will be easy, start looking for ppl to play together in party and have fun!

We get good boost from the Attendance Rewards + Player Appreciation pack and some lowered prices in the L2Store! Enjoy it!

Probably we are going to have some problems with new update ( as always ) .. try to be positive today :D  friendly advice

lol and we get Dancing Cat's Step buff  ..  "happy l2 days" xD

11 minutes ago, Argus said:

Normally I am the one not content about what is going on here, but now I had time to read threads/posts from last few days! Some of you are rly ignorant...

We get new update - some nerfs, some boosts! XP will be easy, start looking for ppl to play together in party and have fun!

We get good boost from the Attendance Rewards + Player Appreciation pack and some lowered prices in the L2Store! Enjoy it!

Probably we are going to have some problems with new update ( as always ) .. try to be positive today :D  friendly advice

lol and we get Dancing Cat's Step buff  ..  "happy l2 days" xD

Cmon Argus, whats bad if ppl ask same game condition as they had/have in other teritories? Draeke pointed well +100% Exp and SP server setting...all teritories had/have it on this update along with all attendance etc....I just hope it was a mistake for us to do not have it and instead of it they give us stupid Dancing Cat buff....100% exp vs cat buff cant even compare it.

I was, we ware, positive for a long time...I think now I/we need facts not words and empty promises.

You do realize that NcWest dont have enough ppl 103+, refraze-enough random ppl 103+, to do instances and farm in high area....+100 exp server setting will do only good to our population.

In EU Patch Notes we can read:

Old item has been renamed to Corroded Bait and won't be used anymore. It can be exchanged till the 5th of September.

[..]

Old Fish Stews can not be purchased any more. Fish Stews have been renamed to Strange Fish Stews and can not be used. Unused items can be exchanged via any Fishing Guild Member till the 5th of September.

NC West patch notes state only:

o Normal Fish Stews are changed to Rotten Fish Stews and can no longer be used.

o Normal Baits are changed to Corroded Baits and can no longer be used.

Will I be able to exchange my fishing baits? I have tons of them and given patch notes have been released only today I don't have time to use them up. If not replaced, this will make me lose half a billion adena if not more...

This is normal, NC soft need USD... give all item on vita bonus but, dont give item on vitality (save) .... save item is for 800ncoin in AH... only 10pcs = 2 max 3 day for 10usd ... event (30day+)  = 100 USD for one person in the wallet. :-). Will be Christmas, this is normal :D:D

16 minutes ago, Helv said:

In EU Patch Notes we can read:

NC West patch notes state only:

Will I be able to exchange my fishing baits? I have tons of them and given patch notes have been released only today I don't have time to use them up. If not replaced, this will make me lose half a billion adena if not more...

i was react fast and sell all my +6k bait :D you should to, fast, you still have time

Archived