Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Conguero

21 minutes ago, Helv said:

Could I get an update on that, please? 30min untill server reboot and I can't decide what to do without an answer.

bro why not do what i advice you? i was sell all my bait in private store -.-, was have 6k bait and sold it in 5 min

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

bro why not do what i advice you? i was sell all my bait in private store -.-, was have 6k bait and sold it in 5 min

I've been trying for 2 hours and haven't sold a single bait...

20 minutes ago, Argus said:

Well mate, I am Bulgarian and I am doing pretty well, as many of my friends are! As I already told you, my opinion is - wages do not set the price for the L2Store, these prices are set by NCwest! Lets not move to the subject about how much money people make and how much NCoin they can buy! 

I guess NCWest have higher production cost for L2 Store pixels as they have higher electric  energy cost, higher price of raw materials, too high salaries, higher storage price, bad logistic, bad marketing and bad advertising of their L2 store products (pixels) lol.

2 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

I guess NCWest have higher production cost for L2 Store pixels as they have higher electric  energy cost, higher price of raw materials, too high salaries, higher storage price, bad logistic, bad marketing and bad advertising of their L2 store products (pixels) lol.

Random question... electricity cost of what, servers? The EU server is located in Luxembourg and there the electricity costs quite more than in U.S. Salaries for most employees pales in comparison with what the company is making for itself, it's not a justification. There are other U.S. based games out there that charge a lot less and pretty sure their employees are making more or less the same as under NC West, and they even cut costs here as lots of employees seem to be assigned for more than one NC title. Anyway, for a very old game, L2 is quite pricey.

4 hours ago, Wikit said:

you do know a staff is a blunt wep... right?

restributer: Previous weapon type "bluntn weapon/ two handed

New weapon type "staff/ two handed

Now blunt are blunt, staff are staff, two different weapons

4 minutes ago, Neutron said:

Hello,

We have this change as well with the skill mastery update, we'll update the patch notes later to include it.

Thanks

Why GM are ignoring people questions and thinking?

Show you'r customer some respect would be nice. 

How do you disable this?  It's more annoying than the Etina messages. 

 For High-grade enchanting, a server broadcast message has been added:

o When a +15 weapon enchantment was successful.

o When a +10 armor piece or accessory enchantment was successful.

2 hours ago, Disturbed said:

Fishing Guild Members have no option to exchange old fish stew (now Rotten Fish Stew) and fishing bait.....

Just close your eyes and sell old baits for 1500 adena each (NPC offer)

Buy new baits with new gifted price almost for free in town with 0% tax at 4800 adena each, in Aden at 6000 adena each.

Seem that to help newcomers bait prices were generously increased at least for 30%.

Before patch bait was at 3600 adena each.

New stew buff now last only 10 min according to patch notes instead of 30 min before patch so probably nobody will buy them for PVE.

Don't be angry, this is smallest and almost insignificant nerf in confront with all other things

why they did all with this new organization items (i mean the weapon), if there's no changes? I equiped dual sword and slasher with a tyrr titan (same p atk both) and I still have more p atk with the slasher. is exactly as before, even when the both weapons are sword / 2 handed. so the new organization is not working on NA servers?

6 hours ago, Elsewhyr said:

How do you disable this?  It's more annoying than the Etina messages.

 For High-grade enchanting, a server broadcast message has been added:

o When a +15 weapon enchantment was successful.

o When a +10 armor piece or accessory enchantment was successful.

@Conguero  @Neutron   Turn this stuff off or give us an option to do so!!!! PLEASE!!!!

Archived