Server Maintenance: Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Conguero

Another one...

Changed it so that the player cannot receive some of the class buffs from before awakening, while they own the awakening enchant buff.

Is it the end of SOS? :> Didn't see that EU Patch notes...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, iTrinity said:

Come on guys. All other territories got 100% exp boost. Why we have to be the only that we will not get this

Not only do we not get an initial boost to server settings like the other territories recieved, we also need an extra 50% exp (4.5k trillion vs 2.95 tril) to get from 105-108 compared to the Innova version who additionally have premium giving a further 100% base boost.

Cant sell as many cakes or maintain pots if everyone hits the "comfortable" 108 level fast I guess.

4 minutes ago, 2SHAE said:

Not only do we not get an initial boost to server settings like the other territories recieved, we also need an extra 50% exp (4.5k trillion vs 2.95 tril) to get from 105-108 compared to the Innova version who additionally have premium giving a further 100% base boost.

Cant sell as many cakes or maintain pots if everyone hits the "comfortable" 108 level fast I guess.

If this is true, I agree with you 100%! I hope we get the XP boost now! 

12 minutes ago, 2SHAE said:

Do you know whats the worst thing after all ? That they dont even care to answer us, to give us a reason why they will not add the exp boost. Yet there are people that still buy ncoins and support them

What is wrong with you guys? Are you all that kind of "born after 2000"-kids?
We get something for free and you complain about it that it is not enough?? Damn, someone needs to talk to your parents! 

I bet that 80% of the ppl that run a big crying mouth here never spend a single dollar and play that game totally for free in their crappy Immortal Set. 

7 hours ago, TuckTuck said:

We get something for free and you complain about it that it is not enough?? Damn, someone needs to talk to your parents! 

I bet that 80% of the ppl that run a big crying mouth here never spend a single dollar and play that game totally for free in their crappy Immortal Set. 

You are free to check what EU and RU servers got, them compare it to NA servers.

Even the free pack they gonna give us, have less items than the last one.

7 hours ago, TuckTuck said:

Look Tuck...+100 exp server bonus its something that all servers from all oversease teritories got...We want that here On NcWest too. No, we DESERVE that...and not only that, permanent tersi for 1 month. Why? for all those overrated prices from ncstore, for the lack of info regarding this update provided be NcWest Team, for the poor suport team and management, etc, etc...if they dont give us what we need....atleast give us exp...dont cost them nothing.

Dont patronize us, we are not kids and you know it very well...what kid start a game and want to play with some crazy OP Granpas who express their real-life anger hiden under a nickname on forum&game :D?

That been said...take care and dont forget your heart&arthritis pills:ph34r:!

6 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Look Tuck...+100 exp server bonus its something that all servers from all oversease teritories got...We want that here On NcWest too. No, we DESERVE that...and not only that, permanent tersi for 1 month. Why? for all those overrated prices from ncstore, for the lack of info regarding this update provided be NcWest Team, for the poor suport team and management, etc, etc...if they dont give us what we need....atleast give us exp...dont cost them nothing.

Dont patronize us, we are not kids and you know it very well...what kid start a game and want to play with some crazy OP Granpas who express their real-life anger hiden under a nickname on forum&game :D?

That been said...take care and dont forget your heart&arthritis pills:ph34r:!

I will disagree just on the l2store prices. They are based on NA wages, thats why they are so high.

Also thats why EU and RU l2 store prices are cheaper.

2 minutes ago, iTrinity said:

I will disagree just on the l2store prices. They are based on NA wages, thats why they are so high.

Guys where do you find the information ? How do you compare US wages and EU wages, do you know in EU there are wages like 2-4 times better than in the US?

My believe is that prices are set by other standards, BUT I DO AGREE - IT IS EXPENSIVE HERE! That's why we do not have strong MID TIER pve/pvp! 

8 minutes ago, iTrinity said:

Prices are higher, much higher due to a diferent business concept. That info provided by Neutron about NA wages is just dust in our eyes :).

100% exp server settings is something provided by Korean Devs, only NcWest can decide to remove it or keep it.

1 minute ago, Pleistoros said:

Prices are higher, much higher due to a diferent business concept. That info provided by Neutron about NA wages is just dust in our eyes :).

I dont disagree that the prices are too high. Ofc they are, thats why i dont buy any ncoins on those prices. But no1 force you or me or someone else to buy them. Its a private company and they sell goods for the price they want.

The negative thing is that there a people that keep buying ncoins in large amounts.

4 minutes ago, Argus said:

Guys where do you find the information ? How do you compare US wages and EU wages, do you know in EU there are wages like 2-4 times better than in the US?

My believe is that prices are set by other standards, BUT I DO AGREE - IT IS EXPENSIVE HERE! That's why we do not have strong MID TIER pve/pvp! 

EU doesnt mean only Germany,France,etc...there are actually 28 countries and some like Romania and Bugaria doesnt do so good when we speak about wages :) 

7 minutes ago, Argus said:

Wanna compare the average wage an NA citizen gets per year vs the average EU wage per year ? xD

Because some people in EU receive the double money that someone else in NA,  doesnt mean everyone in EU gets the same money. Unfortunaely this the the minority. Just have a look at the wages in Greece, Italy, Spain, Albania, Boulgaria and i can keep saying at least 10 more countries

Korea took 100% base EXP by default with Server Settings since this particular Patch.

Europe took 100% base EXP by default with Premium Account Settings since the start.

US West took 0% base EXP since forever.

I think it is time for the Prestige Pack to receive a 100% Base EXP/SP Boost aswell in our Region or decrease the EXP Table value's by atleast -50% for each Level.

EXP Table Comparison

2 hours ago, Helv said:

Will I be able to exchange my fishing baits? I have tons of them and given patch notes have been released only today I don't have time to use them up. If not replaced, this will make me lose half a billion adena if not more...

Could I get an update on that, please? 30min untill server reboot and I can't decide what to do without an answer.

1 minute ago, Pleistoros said:

EU doesnt mean only Germany,France,etc...there are actually 28 countries and some like Romania and Bugaria doesnt do so good when we speak about wages :) 

Well mate, I am Bulgarian and I am doing pretty well, as many of my friends are! As I already told you, my opinion is - wages do not set the price for the L2Store, these prices are set by NCwest! Lets not move to the subject about how much money people make and how much NCoin they can buy! 

Lets discuss the update and why we don't get atleast the XP BOOST others got. If it is so, it means we need to spend $$$, I think NCsoft west should reconsider ( IF they have removed the 100% base Bonus) and ADD it, so all players will be happy

3 minutes ago, iTrinity said:

Wanna compare the average wage an NA citizen gets per year vs the average EU wage per year ? xD

Dont go in that direction...there are pros and cons on both continents. Overall EU do better.

1 minute ago, Helv said:

Could I get an update on that, please? 30min untill server reboot and I can't decide what to do without an answer.

Helv, on Innova you can exchange baits and stews with new ones...I see no reason to do not have that here too. Its just lazyness of Q&A Team to translate and check and announce earlier.

1 minute ago, Argus said:

Well mate, I am Bulgarian and I am doing pretty well, as many of my friends are! As I already told you, my opinion is - wages do not set the price for the L2Store, these prices are set by NCwest! Lets not move to the subject about how much money people make and how much NCoin they can buy! 

Lets discuss the update and why we don't get atleast the XP BOOST others got. If it is so, it means we need to spend $$$, I think NCsoft west should reconsider ( IF they have removed the 100% base Bonus) and ADD it, so all players will be happy

Yeap i agree. We are going out of topic :P

7 hours ago, Draecke said:

You forgot to add a few things like below ;)

In addition, the following server settings are enabled until September 26, 2018:

• No XP Loss Upon Death
  • Free Teleports
  • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
  • +100% Exp and SP server setting

I'm guessing you compare with EU. Your first 3 points were part of the dancing cats event in EU, which took place for some weeks but exactly before the update and not after. Giving it with the update seems like a decent pve boost for people that want to level up. Btw, after the update EU also got 1 adena fee on changing sub/dual skills, event which is still going, for people to test the new dual skills.

Archived