Jump to content
Forums

Jenny's Secret Shop - 1 Billion Adena Box item not appearing


mishanko
 Share

Recommended Posts

@Juji Hello, this is Bub0lana a second before "exq7er" win the game i lost the item i won . Same problems have the users SpoiledRttn and socketka and many more idk. Is there a way for you to refund the lost items? The user i lost the item is named Nezk0 .This forum was made for a report of a event "bug"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, mishanko said:

@Juji Hello, this is Bub0lana a second before "exq7er" win the game i lost the item i won . Same problems have the users SpoiledRttn and socketka and many more idk. Is there a way for you to refund the lost items? The user i lost the item is named Nezk0 .This forum was made for a report of a event "bug"

Last year 1b box contained only 100kk someone missed some zeroes this year its invisible box :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Last year 1b box contained only 100kk someone missed some zeroes this year its invisible box :D 

Invinisible? So that means the box is still in the inventory with just a visual bug or its like thanos snapped

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, mishanko said:

Invinisible? So that means the box is still in the inventory with just a visual bug or its like thanos snapped

They missed item ID or it wasn't been added to event HUD so reward is not sent to your inventory.. That's why its invisible because you didn't get anything..

Simple words "you won a reward but you get nothing" :D 

Probably they wont fix it this week as they don't like shutting servers down on emergency only when "paid reason is involved" :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators

Hello,

I apologize you are having issues with the event. I'm not sure I understood your problem.

Are you saying that you used a coupon, which was taken by the Festival, but did not receive a prize?

Thanks
Hermes

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hermes said:

Hello,

I apologize you are having issues with the event. I'm not sure I understood your problem.

Are you saying that you used a coupon, which was taken by the Festival, but did not receive a prize?

Thanks
Hermes

That's correct HUD shows 1b box reward and you get nothing :P last year we had similar issue 1b box contained 100kk :D This year its invisible :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hermes said:

Hello,

I apologize you are having issues with the event. I'm not sure I understood your problem.

Are you saying that you used a coupon, which was taken by the Festival, but did not receive a prize?

Thanks
Hermes

Yes. For a more better explanation just a second ago the Festival to end i used a coupon and earned a 1 Billion  Adena Box but i didnt recieve the price

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Is any other item impacted? Or is it just the 1 billion Adena box?

Thanks!
Hermes

Not sure , I have clicked like 50-60times I didn't really followed rewards to be honest but I've seen 1b box more than once in HUD once I clicked on it, 

I wasn't even bothered to be honest until people started screaming in global chat , after I opened inventory and noticed I don't have it either :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can confirm i saw i won at least 1, 1b adena box.. no adena no box or even yellow msg that I got it 

also... look into mechanics . All top wins came on naia at the exact same instant about 13 min in... and multiple winners in that instant to main and boxes of a specific player... exeq7er.... very suspicious

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Is any other item impacted? Or is it just the 1 billion Adena box?

Thanks!
Hermes

 

19 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Yeah its only the Box

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Hopefully we will get a CODE to get something or another option is nothing and they will fix it next week :) 

sadly the codes these days are the same

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mishanko said:

Hmm i think a code is kinda useless i spend all the pots from the previous code for a week and i couldnt even exp 10% with them

I know plus we are loaded with roses and pots so even spiritshot/soulshot coupon would satisfy me :D anything! apart from roses/pots :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AshesOfAden said:

I know plus we are loaded with roses and pots so even spiritshot/soulshot coupon would satisfy me :D anything apart from roses :D

yeah. ncsoft increased the gas prices(ss) thes days. First off all if they are free like a 500k mysterious since 0 weight this would be been best code

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AshesOfAden said:

Plus hermes replied to topic so its noticed not like Juji waited for 2days to notice a bug with 1b boxes :D 

a GM never did reply to me or mah topics since they r boring

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Plus hermes replied to topic so its noticed not like Juji waited for 2days to notice a bug with 1b boxes :D 

IM prepping for the next festival i have 10+ tickets and i will be trying to get more stuff this time,At least i got forgottten spellbook and a leviatan armor :D All i target is either a GRAND Prize or a greater rune. If i get a dragon eaaring either i will enchant it either sell it for 200B and buy bunch of goodies that will last me at least 3 weeks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, mishanko said:

a GM never did reply to me or mah topics since they r boring

Well I remember like 6-7 year ago Juji used to be a bit more active but last two years he just become same as my cat once I call it to come :D 

I thought hermes going to be similar but (swear word) me! He surprised all of us! 

Active in forum also tries to figh with them big pappas who decide how to run promos to add a bit of common sense :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mishanko said:

IM prepping for the next festival i have 10+ tickets and i will be trying to get more stuff this time,At least i got forgottten spellbook and a leviatan armor :D All i target is either a GRAND Prize or a greater rune. If i get a dragon eaaring either i will enchant it either sell it for 200B and buy bunch of goodies that will last me at least 3 weeks

I don't put a lot of hopes I've bought another 50 tokens I'm slowly giving up a bit on L2 as same thing everyday (dailies,PI,Crysis off/or afk farm) , maybe I need a break from game :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well I remember like 6-7 year ago Juji used to be a bit more active but last two years he just become same as my cat once I call it to come :D 

I thought hermes going to be similar but (swear word) me! He surprised all of us! 

Active in forum also tries to figh with them big pappas who decide how to run promos to add a bit of common sense :) 

yeah hermes is pretty cool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AshesOfAden said:

I don't put a lot of hopes I've bought another 50 tokens I'm slowly giving up a bit on L2 as same thing everyday (dailies,PI,Crysis off/or afk farm) , maybe I need a break from game :D 

If i get bored of Original L2 i always play the old servers gracia.Theres pvp(sometimes *beep* annoying annoying wars smaller amounts of spenders, actual long farm, no macros , if ur spanish ur lucky theres a lot of em)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...