Jenny's Secret Shop - 1 Billion Adena Box item not appearing

mishanko

@Hermes

Plz look at naia winners seems a user has figured out your event logic and gets a top reward every time.  Imo thats exploiting the game. With thousands of players playing winning once ok gg, but winning top prize every event instance. Seriously.. something is not right there. Please investigate.

Spefically,

Exeq7er, aka, dom1nick, aka koshey

56 minutes ago, Rotten said:

@Hermes

Plz look at naia winners seems a user has figured out your event logic and gets a top reward every time.  Imo thats exploiting the game. With thousands of players playing winning once ok gg, but winning top prize every event instance. Seriously.. something is not right there. Please investigate.

Spefically,

Well I dont play in Naia but that Exeq7er wins every year this sort of event as every year i see posts about him :D 

so he probably have loads of adena and 90k tickets in his inventory or idn :) 

Anyway still waiting for @Hermes response on wasted tickets and adenas on 1b reward box as I'm not sure why but I'm getting them all the time..(obviously I'm not getting anything in inventory) 

1 hour ago, Rotten said:

@Hermes

Spefically,

Would you investigate one of your best clients so freeloaders can be satisfied? :D

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ZodiacBrokens said:

hi bad luck clubs ^^

Actually we were lucky just someone haven't done they job right , I've spent my savings (20b~) on coupons and probably with the amount of 1b boxes I would make at least 10b back , now I'm bankrupt in game :D 

3 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Actually we were lucky just someone haven't done they job right , I've spent my savings (20b~) on coupons and probably with the amount of 1b boxes I would make at least 10b back , now I'm bankrupt in game :D 

But forgot to mention: loaded with even more roses/pots :D

The main things which we were lacking in game ! :D 

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

We are aware of the issue with these boxes, and we are close to have a solution. Will have more information on it soon.

Thank you for your patience.

Hermes

2 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well I dont play in Naia but that Exeq7er wins every year this sort of event as every year i see posts about him :D 

so he probably have loads of adena and 90k tickets in his inventory or idn :) 

Anyway still waiting for @Hermes response on wasted tickets and adenas on 1b reward box as I'm not sure why but I'm getting them all the time..(obviously I'm not getting anything in inventory) 

when you make a free event like this one,you should never put a ticket for 30kk,some guys farm 100-150b/week, you think its hard for em to drop 50b for tickets and get all the items? top or not, they will profit, exeq and a few others have the adena and the extra chars to do this ,as they did with all free events,lets not forget the anniversary raid event with +18 weapons and list can keep going . i saw graf for example win 3/4 last events +9 fallen lvl 9 sayha and top vital. i think its 100% "random" as it should be.  MAKE FREE EVENTS,REMOVE TICKET REWARD FROM COMPOUND AND DONT PUT A PRICE ON A TICKET TO BE MORE "FAIR " @Hermes just a friendly advice. If we play with 100 tickets that we farmed and some1 can come and buy 5k of tickets ,there is 0% we can win something good that will help us close the gap.

21 minutes ago, aelian said:

You are assuming the game team wants you to close the gap by playing. :) 

no i know  that they dont care but at least to be a bit less shameless we can only hope for that.

2 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Welcome to the club :) Today that was my best reward x4 1b boxes ^^

Nothing changes...

• The 1 Billion Adena Box is an incorrect name for the item, which will be fixed to 100 Million Adena Box during today's maintenance. In addition, the event article will also be fixed to reflect the change.
  • There was an issue where the 2-Star Tier Adena Box was not delivered to the player's inventory. This issue will be fixed during today's maintenance.
  • Players who did not receive the Adena Box will be compensated accordingly during next week's maintenance. The details of the compensation will be shared in a separate post.
  • Maintenance details will be announced shortly in a different post.

THANKS, NCSoft/NCWeast. A BIG  piece of sh(i)t.

44 minutes ago, BrazzersGirl said:

Nothing changes...

• The 1 Billion Adena Box is an incorrect name for the item, which will be fixed to 100 Million Adena Box during today's maintenance. In addition, the event article will also be fixed to reflect the change.
  • There was an issue where the 2-Star Tier Adena Box was not delivered to the player's inventory. This issue will be fixed during today's maintenance.
  • Players who did not receive the Adena Box will be compensated accordingly during next week's maintenance. The details of the compensation will be shared in a separate post.
  • Maintenance details will be announced shortly in a different post.

THANKS, NCSoft/NCWeast. A BIG  piece of sh(i)t.

Well I said that yesterday ,Juji was to lazy to fix 1b adena so they just renamed it and reduced it ,

Seems they forgot to change 1b box from KR to West 100kk box to punish western players more :) sounds a bit racist from they side japan an KR gets good stuff cuz they are asians and western gets crap :) is that correct @Hermes ?

Next year 1b box will be 10kk  :)

14 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Well I said that yesterday ,Juji was to lazy to fix 1b adena so they just renamed it and reduced it ,

Seems they forgot to change 1b box from KR to West 100kk box to punish western players more :) sounds a bit racist from they side japan an KR gets good stuff cuz they are asians and western gets crap :) is that correct @Hermes ?

Next year 1b box will be 10kk  :)

the next year 1b box will be pay us 69 nccoins. ncsoft is slowly becoming asian EA

• Administrators

Hello!

I will share the compensation plans for all those who did not receive the Adena Box today. However, unfortunately, we had to move the compensation date to next week on 8/10.

More details will be shared later in a separate post.

Regards,
Hermes