NCWest XP Requirements

Draecke

I don't see much of a problem, we always had different xp tables than the rest of the territories.

Tbh with only exalted passive, that free 50% xp rune and some of the other little boosts, I've made 3% yesterday on 105. Give me 14 days and I'll probably hit 106, that's casual play and not much of boosts.

So lv 108 is easily attainable for quite s lot of ppl.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dasadad.jpg

Now, why would i play on ncwest since the exp diferences are so huge....I mean, both are "free to play", both have premium subscription, bothe have ingame store and promos, both have lets say poor support, both have same value items market. But, here are the diferences.... Innova have way lower prices for ingame store, Innova did not nefert field farm till the point you get nothing, actually on inova you can make good adena just farming,  Innova have a lower exp table(to get to 105 on ncwest you need almost double effort...ffs, for same effort on innova you can get 2 chars 105), In last 2 years Innova had: better events, better rewards, first to update on new chronicle, best enviroment for new and old players.

@Neutron@Conguero Pls, tell me why would I should continue to pay for items and play on your servers since I have a way better alternative? Im not ironic, Im not joking...im really serious with this question and I hope not to ignore this message...

3 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

dasadad.jpg

Now, why would i play on ncwest since the exp diferences are so huge....I mean, both are "free to play", both have premium subscription, bothe have ingame store and promos, both have lets say poor support, both have same value items market. But, here are the diferences.... Innova have way lower prices for ingame store, Innova did not nefert field farm till the point you get nothing, actually on inova you can make good adena just farming,  Innova have a lower exp table(to get to 105 on ncwest you need almost double effort...ffs, for same effort on innova you can get 2 chars 105), In last 2 years Innova had: better events, better rewards, first to update on new chronicle, best enviroment for new and old players.

@Neutron@Conguero Pls, tell me why would I should continue to pay for items and play on your servers since I have a way better alternative? Im not ironic, Im not joking...im really serious with this question and I hope not to ignore this message...

The statistics in the Innova Table are incorrect. Those are the EXP amounts required to reach each next level in the table. To hit 105-106 in Innova you need 263 trillion while in our region it's (467-160=) 307 trillion.

INNOVA from 1 to 110 = 16,803,517,626,335,800 TOTAL EXP needed; NCWEST from 1 to 110 = 11,988,606,493,388,800 TOTAL EXP needed. That's 28,65% less EXP needed to get to 110 in our region according to both patch notes. In our region it's eassier to go above 108 to get 110 then Europe. However in our region the mobs give now less EXP since a couple of weeks ago. We got slightly more XP boost options available to us. In Innova a mob gave 50 billion full boost while here not even 18 billion. So you need ~3 times more time (equals ~3 times more $$$ on boost) to reach 110 compared to Innova. This is even after they have lowered the EXP required to hit 110 in our region. This really sucks! The x2 base XP/SP from both Korea and Europe makes a too much big difference in both money and time!

59 minutes ago, CoffeeTime said:

However in our region the mobs give now less EXP since a couple of weeks ago. We got slightly more XP boost options available to us. In Innova a mob gave 50 billion full boost while here not even 18 billion. So you need ~3 times more time (equals ~3 times more $$$ on boost) to reach 110 compared to Innova. This is even after they have lowered the EXP required to hit 110 in our region. This really sucks! The x2 base XP/SP from both Korea and Europe makes a too much big difference in both money and time!

This is not true, stop spreading false info. The spots where I farm (GC, Superion) I don't see any difference in XP from the mobs since probably 1year+. Asked a friend that farms Elven often and he said he's getting same XP as before.

Also on Core they had very significant server settings that boosted their base xp gain by 100% for the last 2 weeks or so, that combined with premium acc and boosts may give the difference you're talking about, but that doesn't mean at all that the mobs started giving less xp.

I agree with @mixa here - I do not see mobs giving us less XP - AF same, GC same, Superion Same, Elven same, EV same .. etc etc 

Because of many players who reported that I also some of my Screen shots and videos, I went and killed same mobs and xp was the same!

1 hour ago, CoffeeTime said:

We got slightly more XP boost options available to us.

Aside from the cloaks that give vitality/xp boost, what else is there?

From what people said on Core, someone was like around 109 a few days ago, before the xp event was over on EU. Now that the event is over I don't know if he made it to 110, like the russian guy who made it in 2 weeks. The thing is, every xp boost I see here it is there as well.

• L2 Team
4 hours ago, CoffeeTime said:

However in our region the mobs give now less EXP since a couple of weeks ago.

Please stop perpetuating this rumor. We followed up multiple times here on the forums when it was initially reported by a few players a week ago. After confirming that we made no EXP changes following maintenance last week, when this suspected issue was reported, we also clarified for everyone that we applied no changes to the game client or servers at all. It's not possible to have made such changes just by rebooting our services, which is all we did during last week's maintenance. Even still, we carefully investigated some of the more specific reports we received about EXP changes, to try to determine what was leading to the reports. What we found was that either these players were mistaken or their claims misrepresented the data.

At this point we have to consider that anyone still claiming as fact that EXP gains from Monsters were in any way reduced last week is deliberately attempting to mislead readers. It doesn't contribute anything productive to these discussions. We'd appreciate everyone sticking to what is known, or at least not pretending to know something that flatly isn't true. ;)

• L2 Team
8 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

dasadad.jpg

I'm not able to verify whether all the data you presented here is accurate. However, that aside, if it's honestly just the same to you whether you go with the service that's specifically provided for the EU region, or you go with our NA region service—and you feel strongly that Innova's service provides a better alternative for what you want to get out of your Lineage II experience—that's a decision for you to make.

Do what will make you the most happy, @Pleistoros. We are talking about playing video games after all. You should prioritize the things you enjoy and, I'd argue, dedicate less time to airing your grievances for the things you don't enjoy. :)

Hi All.

Yesterday I did k99 duo and it gave me the same as last week, 200bill XP, the only difference is reflected in your XP (for example I entered the instance with 5.80% and I came out with 5.85%). That was 0.05% ooohh !! It was a lot ... the last week I did Altar+AF+ K99 Duo and I got only 0.02% on lv105.

On the other hand, I have a problem

The Shots are disconnected when I am playing and they do not return immediately, it is necessary to wait for them to activate again .. fix this please, it is exasperating !! (I am using the character ll800l (evis) with hero weapon and shot not grade).

Ty and sorry, my english is not very well ;(

2 hours ago, HItEye said:

Hi All.

Yesterday I did k99 duo and it gave me the same as last week, 200bill XP, the only difference is reflected in your XP (for example I entered the instance with 5.80% and I came out with 5.85%). That was 0.05% ooohh !! It was a lot ... the last week I did Altar+AF+ K99 Duo and I got only 0.02% on lv105.

On the other hand, I have a problem

The Shots are disconnected when I am playing and they do not return immediately, it is necessary to wait for them to activate again .. fix this please, it is exasperating !! (I am using the character ll800l (evis) with hero weapon and shot not grade).

Ty and sorry, my english is not very well ;(

200b xp k99 hehheheh

13 hours ago, Conguero said:

I'm not able to verify whether all the data you presented here is accurate. However, that aside, if it's honestly just the same to you whether you go with the service that's specifically provided for the EU region, or you go with our NA region service—and you feel strongly that Innova's service provides a better alternative for what you want to get out of your Lineage II experience—that's a decision for you to make.

Do what will make you the most happy, @Pleistoros. We are talking about playing video games after all. You should prioritize the things you enjoy and, I'd argue, dedicate less time to airing your grievances for the things you don't enjoy. :)

Thanks for advice.

23 hours ago, beleaua said:

Aside from the cloaks that give vitality/xp boost, what else is there?

From what people said on Core, someone was like around 109 a few days ago, before the xp event was over on EU. Now that the event is over I don't know if he made it to 110, like the russian guy who made it in 2 weeks. The thing is, every xp boost I see here it is there as well.

the problem with that statement is that it's not quite true as it ignores the impact the server boost settings they got stacked by their Premium Account XP bonus so even though on pure XP from mobs per level requirement Innova may seems to need more total XP to reach 110 then NCWest due to the additional boosts they have that amount should be divided by 4 and by 2 after their server boost settings event ends..

so this raises 2 fair questions for those of us playing on NCWest

1. why didn't we get any XP bonus server settings unlike the other L2 Regions ?
  2. why doesn't NCWest add a special Prestige XP Rune to their Subscription to equalize the playing field ?

to be clear I don't mind spending alil on boost items to gain xp but the gap between Regions has become really huge now with both l2store & XP leveling speed being like 2x cheaper & faster else where and as my available time to actually play has become less due to real life commitments I will indeed consider moving to Innova as that seems to be the best solution here.

thank you Conguero for the advise that we shouldn't bother informing NCWest with the flaws in their Business Model as you obviously know better then your 14+ year long term customers on what works well afterall :)

ps, some friendly advise but better make sure that besides all the security flaws etc XIGNCODE3 has that it won't block Innova game launcher as if people will be forced to have to choose between being able to run 1 or the other well then you may find out NCWest version is the one that will be un installed.

On 8/23/2018 at 3:33 PM, CoffeeTime said:

The statistics in the Innova Table are incorrect. Those are the EXP amounts required to reach each next level in the table. To hit 105-106 in Innova you need 263 trillion while in our region it's (467-160=) 307 trillion.

INNOVA from 1 to 110 = 16,803,517,626,335,800 TOTAL EXP needed; NCWEST from 1 to 110 = 11,988,606,493,388,800 TOTAL EXP needed. That's 28,65% less EXP needed to get to 110 in our region according to both patch notes. In our region it's eassier to go above 108 to get 110 then Europe. However in our region the mobs give now less EXP since a couple of weeks ago. We got slightly more XP boost options available to us. In Innova a mob gave 50 billion full boost while here not even 18 billion. So you need ~3 times more time (equals ~3 times more $$$ on boost) to reach 110 compared to Innova. This is even after they have lowered the EXP required to hit 110 in our region. This really sucks! The x2 base XP/SP from both Korea and Europe makes a too much big difference in both money and time!

Heya CT, this time I think you are mistaken both ways....They didnt nerf mobs and my table is correct :)
Statistics from Innova are corect, I took them from their official announcement, If they made other changes I cant verify coz I dont have a high lvl char there.
Statistics on Ncwest are also acurate coz I tested my self: at 102 you get 1% for exactly 241 bil exp.

Regarding, Conquero answer...well, he proved not only that he dont know the game but also hes lack of economic and customer support skils.
As a GM you cant give an answer like this...a MMORPG game is not something transactional( from sales perspective talking), beside money you put a lot of time in this game to archive some quest or character status stage, we are talking months and years and you cant simply start in other place.
If you encounter a not so happy customer who provide solid evidence of his problem...you cant say to him F%%% off and go play in other place moron(he "called" me moron few months back)...this is first lesson in communication skills....thats why I thank him for advice and I hope he understud that I was ironic.
Who knows, mby @Neutron or @Hime have something to say...hope die last.

If you would decide to give us same server bonus as all regions none of this discutions would appear....Its not too late to change your heart.

For everybody to understand, +100% exp server settings mean they boost base exp, for example: Kartia 95 group solo have 35 bil normal; with 100% server setting base exp is 70 bil, add 100% rune>>>140 bil, add 200% marph>>>280 bil exp, add 30% freya>>>301 bil exp, add 50% buff>>336 bil exp, add beautifull grow rune>>>350 bil exp. (dont argue with this, we had this when they launch zaken server and its work as i wrrote)

102 - 103 i got in kama 417b exp and i was 13.65 % when i finish i was 15.84 so we have normal orfen update xp table 190b exp per 1% , that its better than patch note exp table i hope will be same in future on other levels i didnt test for now

8 hours ago, Pleistoros said:

Heya CT, this time I think you are mistaken both ways....They didnt nerf mobs and my table is correct :)
Statistics from Innova are corect, I took them from their official announcement, If they made other changes I cant verify coz I dont have a high lvl char there.
Statistics on Ncwest are also acurate coz I tested my self: at 102 you get 1% for exactly 241 bil exp.

Regarding, Conquero answer...well, he proved not only that he dont know the game but also hes lack of economic and customer support skils.
As a GM you cant give an answer like this...a MMORPG game is not something transactional( from sales perspective talking), beside money you put a lot of time in this game to archive some quest or character status stage, we are talking months and years and you cant simply start in other place.
If you encounter a not so happy customer who provide solid evidence of his problem...you cant say to him F%%% off and go play in other place moron(he "called" me moron few months back)...this is first lesson in communication skills....thats why I thank him for advice and I hope he understud that I was ironic.
Who knows, mby @Neutron or @Hime have something to say...hope die last.

If you would decide to give us same server bonus as all regions none of this discutions would appear....Its not too late to change your heart.

For everybody to understand, +100% exp server settings mean they boost base exp, for example: Kartia 95 group solo have 35 bil normal; with 100% server setting base exp is 70 bil, add 100% rune>>>140 bil, add 200% marph>>>280 bil exp, add 30% freya>>>301 bil exp, add 50% buff>>336 bil exp, add beautifull grow rune>>>350 bil exp. (dont argue with this, we had this when they launch zaken server and its work as i wrrote)

EU - version posted Aug 7th in EU Forums by Moderator.

We tested EXP last night under (equal) boosts between Characters. Yet there is something wrong between Exalted Players and non-Exalted Players, since the EXP is almost the same. Either Exalted Passive is not working as intended or one of the XP Boost Items is not working properly with 105 and above Characters. The base EXP given is same as it was before, but yet after calculating the total amount of Boosts given something is off as comparison between the Players.

XP Table EU

fact is that NCWest max boost XP per mob is half of that on Core and there are as said before 2 reasons for that: no 2x server settings which is /facepalm and no premium account xp bonus which I never understood since day 1 of Godess of Destruction where NCWest went "free2play"

We discovered the actual nerf thats happened with the update which is pretty under handed. Exalted 100% passive is only 100% bonus XP now, whereas before it was applying to base. Pretty shady from NCsoft, to cut XP in half virtually for anyone who's completed Exalted. All boosts are now 50% as effective as they were. 

31 minutes ago, Truffle said:

We discovered the actual nerf thats happened with the update which is pretty under handed. Exalted 100% passive is only 100% bonus XP now, whereas before it was applying to base. Pretty shady from NCsoft, to cut XP in half virtually for anyone who's completed Exalted. All boosts are now 50% as effective as they were.

suggest @Conguero addresses this. :) 

Ncsoft, why would you make your vit boosts from l2store less effective? Why would I buy an erupting pot that was adding 100% xp boost a few weeks ago that now adds 50% xp (Due to Exalted Passive ninja nerf). Do you want people to stop buying vit items? =p

I suggest if you want more people buying vit items, you don't make them less effective. This was a huge change to the game that should of been announced not covered up.

I will just get vit from now on, since the other vit item boosts are so minimal. I also wonder how legal it is to run promotions selling 50 erupting pots and 50 maintainer pots knowing shortly after they will be 50% less effective o.O

It is time to stop catering to bots and afk macroers. The XP bonuses should either stop completely or actually extend to all XP giving activities, including quests (dailies, instances), fishing, training camp (if it ever arrives here) and so on.

As it is right now, the XP boosts give the most benefits to bots (those who actively afk and will always return if killed), followed by macroers (passive afk that can be interrupted by others) and then by people who spend 8+ hours per day (including those who spend those hours in order to make real money by selling powerleveling), with everyone else getting the short end of the stick.

I repeat, bonus XP should stop once and for all. Enough damage was done in GC already.

10 hours ago, mixa said:

Vitality of the Exalted lv2 (100% XP passive) was never acting as base xp booster. It's working exactly the same as before...

Yet it always worked like:

Mob 100 EXP + 100 EXP Exalted = 200 EXP + 200 EXP (100% Rune) = 400 EXP per mob

Now: Mob 100 EXP + 100 EXP (100% Exalted) + 100 EXP (100% Rune) = 300 EXP per mob

So atleast now after all these weeks and days wondering we know where the 5b per mob went into thin air. We used to get 17b per mob. They now give 12b per mob on same location. It basically means they have changed the Boost formula and put Exalted at the back of it instead of base start as it was before. No it's not a rumor. It was always like this months ago, since we tested it back in those days aswell.

Grrr.

Archived