Jump to content
Draecke

NCWest XP Requirements

Recommended Posts

Draecke    407

Hi @Neutron,

Could you or any other NCWest employee explain why our XP requirements are so much different from the other Regions ?

Now not only is it much cheaper to play elsewhere from an L2store perspective as well Premium Account etc. but also one can XP much faster just based on pure base XP so not even taking in consideration that Premium Accounts get a huge XP bonus on top of that compared to NCWest Lineage 2 servers ?

Please explain the logic and why any remaining Euro player should stay play here ? Mind you we're talking about 40~50% of your current player base here that for whatever reason chose to stay play here all this time but honestly the difference aka gap between quality of services & cost to play is getting redicolously out of porportions when comparing the L2 Export regions.

What we should have gotten as per other L2 Export Regions:

6a9abd010a94f65d27dd2647169b5799.png

What we end up getting according to patch notes:

KuiYWPj.png

Looking forward to see a speedy & clear answer from NCWest staff addressing this situation!

Thanks and kind regards,

Draecke

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neutron    31

Hello,

Each region has a different balance of business model and progression decided by the Development Team.

As you noted other regions have other systems like Premium/Subscription, while our system is Free to Play with an item shop which changes the structure compared to those examples.

If our system was similar to other regions, the the balance of the economy/exp system would be likely be more similar likewise.

TL;DR it's different because all regions are different.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    407

You're fully aware that it's much cheaper to leave NCWest and start over fresh on one of the other export Regions right ?

as explained their l2store is much cheaper, they have the same items and require significantly less XP per level and have a Premium System on top which is compareable to our Prestigue Subscription system except that theirs add 100% XP boost

seriously why does NCWest outprice themselves off the market ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Methodical    9

promis land, promis prices

I was thinking to log but no im done for good now !

they only did some charity at 109 lvl guess what playerbase they are aiming 

thanks for pointing this out @draecke

regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beleaua    66
18 minutes ago, Neutron said:

As you noted other regions have other systems like Premium/Subscription, while our system is Free to Play with an item shop which changes the structure compared to those examples.

The region he is comparing with is also "Free to Play with an item shop" and there is a similar subscription here as well, called Prestige. There it is not required to buy Premium to play just as it's not required Prestige to play.

subscription: umIej3V.jpg

Edited by beleaua

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nugzy    0
20 minutes ago, Neutron said:

Hello,

Each region has a different balance of business model and progression decided by the Development Team.

As you noted other regions have other systems like Premium/Subscription, while our system is Free to Play with an item shop which changes the structure compared to those examples.

If our system was similar to other regions, the the balance of the economy/exp system would be likely be more similar likewise.

TL;DR it's different because all regions are different.

Thanks

The business model at NCWest is to make it more difficult to level, causing people to quit sooner rather than later, instead giving people an easier time in an already tedious game to level and unlock new content?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neutron    31
13 minutes ago, Draecke said:

You're fully aware that it's much cheaper to leave NCWest and start over fresh on one of the other export Regions right ?

as explained their l2store is much cheaper, they have the same items and require significantly less XP per level and have a Premium System on top which is compareable to our Prestigue Subscription system except that theirs add 100% XP boost

seriously why does NCWest outprice themselves off the market ?

 

It's really as simple as the business model is constructed for each region differently because the each region is different.

Prices are determined by our NA market because that's the market we're officially operating for.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Klaudia    16

Hello, Neutron just to inform before this update exp between 100-105 was 

100 6 178 380 725 001 4 221 464 047 612
27 1 749 413 194 509   64 208 840 245 22 252 543   101 16 946 124 602 908 10 767 743 877 907
28 1 980 499 231 086   65 235 877 658 27 037 413   102 43 523 955 372 407 26 577 830 769 499
29 2 260 321 279 822   66 268 833 561 32 955 903   103 84 422 086 452 639 40 898 131 080 232
30 2 634 751 374 430   67 309 192 920 40 359 359   104 188 752 303 396 110 104 330 216 943 471
31 2 844 287 209 536   68 358 998 712 49 805 792   105 358 035 537 321 346 169 283 233 925 236

 

now after update 

99   1,798,492,743,100  1,798,492,743,100 0.00%

100    6,019,956,790,712   5,102,247,215,144 -15.24%

101   16,946,124,602,908   10,388,254,370,414 -38.70%

102   43,523,955,372,407   24,131,872,974,116 -44.55%

103   84,422,086,452,639   43,161,498,733,088 -48.87%

104   188,752,303,396,110   94,922,080,797,491 -49.71%

that numbers in patch notes are not correct  ,  and now looks like exp it same if patch notes are correct 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beleaua    66

In the end the only way to know for sure is to test it in the game. Patch notes might be just translation from Korean, on EU I think they presented two different tables at some point. Don't always trust the patch notes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neutron    31
13 minutes ago, Klaudia said:

Hello, Neutron just to inform before this update exp between 100-105 was 

100 6 178 380 725 001 4 221 464 047 612
27 1 749 413 194 509   64 208 840 245 22 252 543   101 16 946 124 602 908 10 767 743 877 907
28 1 980 499 231 086   65 235 877 658 27 037 413   102 43 523 955 372 407 26 577 830 769 499
29 2 260 321 279 822   66 268 833 561 32 955 903   103 84 422 086 452 639 40 898 131 080 232
30 2 634 751 374 430   67 309 192 920 40 359 359   104 188 752 303 396 110 104 330 216 943 471
31 2 844 287 209 536   68 358 998 712 49 805 792   105 358 035 537 321 346 169 283 233 925 236

 

now after update 

99   1,798,492,743,100  1,798,492,743,100 0.00%

100    6,019,956,790,712   5,102,247,215,144 -15.24%

101   16,946,124,602,908   10,388,254,370,414 -38.70%

102   43,523,955,372,407   24,131,872,974,116 -44.55%

103   84,422,086,452,639   43,161,498,733,088 -48.87%

104   188,752,303,396,110   94,922,080,797,491 -49.71%

that numbers in patch notes are not correct  ,  and now looks like exp it same if patch notes are correct 

The XP numbers you referenced are from a different region, our XP table is not 100% the same as EU before & after the 8/22 update.

What's in the patch notes are what our EXP numbers are before and after the update.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Klaudia    16

https://l2wiki.com/Character’s_level#Grand Crusade (salvation) that numbers are correct before patch notes, im sure because i pwlvl many ppl and know exactly how experience per lvl and how % you get  , in patch notes (exp table) before update its wrong ,also i found second thing where its not added in patch notes

 Focus Skill Mastery 
Changed: Skill Mastery Rate +400% → +100%.
Added: P. Skill Power +10%. 
Superior Critical Mastery
Changed: Skill Mastery Rate +400% → +100%.
Added: P. Skill Power +10%, P. Skill Critical Rate +10%.
Superior Critical Arrow
Changed: Skill Mastery Rate +400% → +100%.
Added: P. Skill Power +10%, P. Skill Critical Rate +10%.

probaly and ur exp table can be wrong i must test , but if evryting is right then its bad we dont see how that will help with lvl between 100-105 because no difference or its same like before

Edited by Klaudia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shimeji    0

And hows that business model is working for you guys @Neutron?

Why you deleted the topic to close l2 NA?

For everyone else: want cheaper prices and better xp table? Stop buying coins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shimeji    0
1 hour ago, Draecke said:

 @Neutron  honestly the difference aka gap between quality of services & cost to play is getting redicolously out of porportions when comparing the L2 Export regions

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    407

An easy fix would be to add a special Prestige XP Rune to NCWests subsciption system to counter EU/RU's main advantage of their PA system and problem solved imo..

would most likely even mean more players will actually get a Monthly Prestige subcription aka more $$ for NCWest so win : win - or am I missing something here ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J0nSnow    34

Classic servers coming? Log in screens have empty server list called classic server. Can’t post pic atm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
H3llDemon    2
3 hours ago, Neutron said:

Hello,

Each region has a different balance of business model and progression decided by the Development Team.

As you noted other regions have other systems like Premium/Subscription, while our system is Free to Play with an item shop which changes the structure compared to those examples.

If our system was similar to other regions, the the balance of the economy/exp system would be likely be more similar likewise.

TL;DR it's different because all regions are different.

Thanks

Our system is free to play ? xD Dont make us laugh plz.

Neutron honestly, have you ever tried to lvl up and make gear with the current free to play system ? Plz give me an honest answer.

Edited by H3llDemon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lutz    0
3 hours ago, Neutron said:

It's really as simple as the business model is constructed for each region differently because the each region is different.

Prices are determined by our NA market because that's the market we're officially operating for.

 

funny this business model made u close 50% of your servers and u prolly lost 50% of your customers in 1 year, running great i see no need to change a not running system 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CoffeeTime    30

I agree with Draecke on this one. Our Region is totally messed up since the ninja EXP nerf from a couple of weeks ago. Either Monsters are giving like ~30% less EXP or some EXP Runes are not working as intended. Also in our region, like any other region which is Free2Play, you have a choice to purchase the Prestige Pack to boost your gameplay. It is a similiar choice you got in Europe, called Premium. You have a choice and are not obligated to get it. Also I urge NCwest to change our model. Either increase Server Base EXP/SP by 100% indefinitely or add a Rune into the Prestige Pack that will double the base EXP/SP given by Monsters. It's extra income for your Company, you can't ignore to take advantage of it!

Also I have been speaking to my friends in L2 Europe. Powerlevel 105 to 106 in their region takes about ~5-hours. With equal gear and even better in our region it will take us ~20-hours and we got slightly a bit more EXP-boosts options available. This is stupid in my eyes and has to change a.s.a.p. I am not in the mood to purchase 300% more time-limited items in this region, which in majority are even more expensive then our counterparts in other regions.

I am not moving forward, if nothing changes in our version.

Edited by CoffeeTime
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
beleaua    66

You can but you have to seriously consider some of the things, like bigger ping, or having to play in the morning or afternoon to be able to play when the server is most active. NA has players from all over the world, playing in different timezones, while in Europe there are mostly Europeans which most sleep at night, but there are some from South America during the night in Europe. So unless you move with friends, it will be hard. It's easier the other way around, as European playing in NA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Draecke    407
30 minutes ago, Riddick said:

Euro server sounds good can some one play there from us ip? 

BattlePing or WTFast or similar ping reduction service provider will help a lot just like how most of the Euro's that crazy enough still play on NCWest to the other way around :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vexi    4

You know, Lineage 2 business model in NCwest is profitable for L2 company, for rest of the people who don't have the possibility to spend a fortune for the items they will remain down there and continue to make daily over and over until the end of game since there is no possibility to upgrade themselves to a point that will make them competitive in PVE at least, you need gear to fight for gear. So go ahead, continue to add higher and higher level mobs and raids and items that suits well to your business model, most of the people will remain low level cause there is no point to level. We remain humble and we thank you for many appearence drops that we have in our warehouses. Good luck and see you on next updates.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Truffle    71

The XP is fine, you want to hit max lvl then go afk for 2 years again? :D Go out and play shield boy..

Edited by Truffle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×