Some Classic suggestions from active players

Hey guys!

First, we would like to tell u that we can see some changes in Classic and we are happy with the new content and events you have been delivering us lately! Keep doing it, please!

With the new GM, we have hope we´re gonna be listened, so we opened a channel on our discords and gathered some suggestions we would like you to consider:

- PVP events would be great sometimes. Also, considering the amount of active players in both servers, giving us dimensional PVP like in Primeval garden raid or SIEGE would be fun.

- Instances that require clan effort like in Aden server (Core instance, fortress...)

- Fix adena drop in TOI and other areas

- Revamp TOI,  so we can use the upper levels (today only used up to 5th floor)

- Give Mages some area with good adena and XP as fighters have TOI

- Increase level to +80 in some low level areas that areas that are empty

Review PK system, allow players to collect dropped items from defeating high karma chaotic chars

- PETs would be a boost and fun stuff for us to do

-  Removing IMPRINT from transformation books, turning them back as it used to be. Transformation books are useless for our buffers and farming them for selling was a way to help new players. Plus, we had no warning this change was gonna be applied and many lost loads of potential books.

- Some P2W essential items (ex. armor/weapon/agathion/cloak/ enchant scrolls) should appear as rewards from events or activities and even quests eventually, giving opportunity to players to get them too.

- Add more levels of inventory expansions tickets

- Items from event like letters should go directly to event collection, not inventory. And no need to run to pickup, this is bad for mages

- Add victory coins reward on l2pass pay version

- Turning on some quests with nice rewards would give players reason to leave the AFK farm and enjoy running around the great non explored areas the developers made for us. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Senhorita said:

Hey guys!

First, we would like to tell u that we can see some changes in Classic and we are happy with the new content and events you have been delivering us lately! Keep doing it, please!

With the new GM, we have hope we´re gonna be listened, so we opened a channel on our discords and gathered some suggestions we would like you to consider:

- PVP events would be great sometimes. Also, considering the amount of active players in both servers, giving us dimensional PVP like in Primeval garden raid or SIEGE would be fun.

- Instances that require clan effort like in Aden server (Core instance, fortress...)

- Fix adena drop in TOI and other areas

- Revamp TOI,  so we can use the upper levels (today only used up to 5th floor)

- Give Mages some area with good adena and XP as fighters have TOI

- Increase level to +80 in some low level areas that areas that are empty

Review PK system, allow players to collect dropped items from defeating high karma chaotic chars

- PETs would be a boost and fun stuff for us to do

-  Removing IMPRINT from transformation books, turning them back as it used to be. Transformation books are useless for our buffers and farming them for selling was a way to help new players. Plus, we had no warning this change was gonna be applied and many lost loads of potential books.

- Some P2W essential items (ex. armor/weapon/agathion/cloak/ enchant scrolls) should appear as rewards from events or activities and even quests eventually, giving opportunity to players to get them too.

- Add more levels of inventory expansions tickets

- Items from event like letters should go directly to event collection, not inventory. And no need to run to pickup, this is bad for mages

- Add victory coins reward on l2pass pay version

- Turning on some quests with nice rewards would give players reason to leave the AFK farm and enjoy running around the great non explored areas the developers made for us. 

Most of these changes would be good for classic servers, PK system sucks, has nothing to do with what "classic" means, has no penalty at all, you can recover your items with almost non existent adena or Lcoins, and the only "real" penalty is the debuff that lower your defences. More clan instances like aden has, would be great too. Elemental raids are almost pointless at this point, drops need to be improved there for sure. I don't know about revamping TOI, but fixing adena there is essencial for player to be able to maintain the party, consumables and SS without needing to have another farming party to do that, after all, is the highest zone on server. We heard a while back about an "incoming update" giving some new areas, and one specific focused for mages, but that was it, so we don't know if that will still happen or what, LoA is good for mages, but mobs over there have bow weakness, not much focused on mages, and XP is not half what TOI gives, and i'm not even going to talk about adena there, you can't afford your soulshots even if you use a x1 weapon. Xform books being imprint is a waste really, as she said, buffers don't need xforms, and its a big part of the market for all level players, we heard that "that was always meant to be imprint", but really seems like a bad decision. Regarding P2W essential items, you can always put them on L2 pass, you already improved the rewards for this second season, past ones sucked, these ones are better and more useful. Also the "pick up" thing from some events like letters, makes the ranged chars almost not able to play it, you can't pick up 1/4 of what a melee class can get, things going directly to inventory is way better for sure, and i think a really great idea is creating a new tab on inventory for event items only, meaning letters or any other time-limited too, couse for example now we have soulshot tickets being "time-limited", i don't know if this was a mistake couse of the event or this will be permanently, but you're forcing us to use all our soulshot tickets before event ends.

Hope you take these suggestions as they are intended, to improve gameplay for all of us as most of the active players want. Besides all this said, i agree since we have you @Hermes, you've been doing a really good job, so keep it up, and thanks.

i agree  about the pking system but if you going to change it once again make sure you delete all the PK's we have.

Some of us got thousands pks because there was no fear of droping our items.

PK system should be a priority. It's not sits well with me, when a player can go, pk a bounch of player, fast dekarma in toi/loa and repete w.o any consequences. Atm only thing a played doing that is the fact that he can lose exp. Even that, is a small chance since all of us got feathers or friends with bres:)

So, i think reintroduction of dropping items its more then welcome back.

I would like to convey a fix for the grand khavatari. Redo Bison totem so that it is a stronger version of ogre totem and make it so if is achievable similarily to frenzy (higher hp requirement). It seems strange that titan gets so many limit skills yet GK does not.

Also please consider fixing hex and other debuffs so they actually land in hunting zones and on bosses

• Administrators

Hi benlinus - 

Sorry this wasn't clear to you. I think the logo on the redemption page indicates this is for Lineage II proper. If you would like a refund, we suggest you contact Amazon's Customer Support. They should be able to assist you!

-EMpulse