Lineage II: Salvation - Etina's Fate Now Live!

Conguero

• L2 Team

180808-L2-Slavation6-Now-Live-DatailPage-700x339.jpg

The next major update for Lineage II is here!

Lineage II: Salvation – Etina’s Fate brings this epic story to its fitting conclusion, while also introducing a significant number of updates, improvements, and new battles to your Lineage II adventure!

With the release of this new update, Sub Class and Dual Class skills will be reset and can be retrained at Talking Island with new options. On the leveling front, we’re reducing the amount of EXP needed to reach Lv. 110 to prepare you for new adventures in future updates that will be tailored specifically for Lv. 110 and higher characters.

There are numerous additions and improvements to the Hunting Grounds, including a new daily instance in which Helios will battle anyone seeking a challenge. We’ve also adjusted the level ranges of Silent Valley to Lv. 95+, Land of Chaos to Lv. 103+, and Sea of Spores to Lv. 106+, as well as introduced the all-new Etina’s Dungeon and Atelia Refinery to the mix. Finally, Raid Boss encounters for Orfen, Freya (Epic), Frintezza (Epic), and Spezion (Epic) have been updated, and eight new Field Raid bosses have been added to the Sea of Spores and Shadow of the Mother Tree.

In order to properly ring in this update, be sure to take advantage of the Attendance Rewards and Dance Cat Revolution buffs and bonuses that will be available until September 26. And you can get an extra boost to your adventures through the August Store Update discounts and complimentary Player Appreciation Pack, also available until September 26.

For more information about Lineage II: Salvation – Etina’s Fate update, read the full patch notes here!

@Conguero as posted on the maintenance topic but why is NCWest the only Region that doesn't combine this update release with a server XP boost setting ?

You forgot to add a few things like below ;)

In addition, the following server settings are enabled until September 26, 2018:

• No XP Loss Upon Death
  • Free Teleports
  • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
  • +100% Exp and SP server setting

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Etherial said:

rotten fish stew description = take it to a Fishing Guild Member to exchange it for fish. 

However, there is no such option in Fishing Guild Members

This is a bug and we're working on a resolution to be included in an upcoming update.

***BUG ALERT***

"Changed it so that the player cannot receive some of the class buffs from before awakening, while they own the awakening enchant buff."

Wynn Summoners cant give Blessing of the Giants to their summons if the summons have any iss enchanter buff, even considering this skill is an Awakening skill. 
This buff was being replaced by Drum Melody before the update, in order to give that buff to the summons they must don't have Drum Melody. Now doesn't matter what iss enchanter buff have the summons, it won't land.
¬____¬

22 minutes ago, Chibiusa said:

***BUG ALERT***

"Changed it so that the player cannot receive some of the class buffs from before awakening, while they own the awakening enchant buff."

Wynn Summoners cant give Blessing of the Giants to their summons if the summons have any iss enchanter buff, even considering this skill is an Awakening skill. 
This buff was being replaced by Drum Melody before the update, in order to give that buff to the summons they must don't have Drum Melody. Now doesn't matter what iss enchanter buff have the summons, it won't land.
¬____¬

the weapon mastery and new specifications are not working too on this server. 
example: if you are tyrr titan, you still have a pasive skills that gives u more p atk with slasher than dual sword. but its supposed now slasher and dual sword are the same "sword / two-handed". I tried with different classes that could affect it and its exactly the same than before. the changes was for nothing. 
that part of this update is not working on NA. 

9 hours ago, Draecke said:

@Conguero as posted on the maintenance topic but why is NCWest the only Region that doesn't combine this update release with a server XP boost setting ?

You forgot to add a few things like below ;)

In addition, the following server settings are enabled until September 26, 2018:

• No XP Loss Upon Death
  • Free Teleports
  • Augmentation Removal Fee = 0 Adena
  • +100% Exp and SP server setting

listen to me bro I have seen Runescape go from being the most popular played online game to being rubbish and hundreds of thousands leave to the point where they are almost ready to close up shop and shut down.

L2 is the other game I play and I am seeing the exact same updates that has killed Runescape and has killed other games too your going for broke make or break updates and their failing, you have lost 4 servers here and I think you are going to kill Nadia next, due to stupidity or just arrogance , either way it has only one end and that is fail.

Stop letting this producer and the one before him kill off L2.

anyway I tried to tell them but they are either too stupid or arrogant to listen so as far as Im concerned L2 is already dead and what your doing will open up a lot of private servers who will take advantage of the fact you can not ran your own L2 server and people will leave here and go private.

So at the end of the day that the reason you made L2 free in the first place to kill off private servers and it worked but now your killing off yourself and I can be 100% sure private servers will spring up again once you fail , I know I have been on them and I only came here cause its free but I am only loyal to a server as long as its good , if its run crap I go looking elsewhere , this is where you are at atm.

you need to take me seriously as I have been playing this game since your C4 version when you were suing private servers for copy right reasons ? yes Im not some kid and I do know a bit about law / economics / and running a business/ and customer service and good from bad.

you ban people for speaking out trying to tell you whats going on I never swear but you warn me like some little school prefect on a high from authority.

Remember this , no people = no servers = no forums = no GMs = no L2 = No jobs

I can not play this game on these servers anymore its wasted/broken etc etc >:(

Tell the producer to leave things that are not broken alone as he has done a lot of damage and killed off 4 servers here and now is going for five.

The last producer by the name of Juji something like that killed 3 servers by himself, and this producer isn't any better ,you need to bring back the GURU producer, the one that was before Juji  , the one that was in charge and made L2 free here when Juji was only his assistant.

.JuJu is an idiot sorry but I tell the truth , if I was his boss I would have sacked him after the first server closed , he couldn't run a crap fight and this guy that replaced him is obviously either getting tips from Juji or is a retard just like Juji.>:(

its ok bro if you ban me I will go play games elsewhere , maybe even spend money as I do time to time but remember if you kick to many customers out of your store nobody will come back and you go broke, you are banning a customer who is not happy with your service and he speaks up and tells you so you kick him out of your shop and ban him , lol.

Great customer service , if I ever saw one of my employees doing to people what you are doing , banning them because they are complaining about your service to you I would kick your ass out of my employment with a bad reference to go with it.

YES I AM FREAKING ANGRY AND YOU WILL EXPECT MY TEXT TO BE LEANING ON THE SIDE OF ANGRY and my text language to have some choice words in it.

Isnt that what you do when your angry or do you warn yourself too ?

still didnt notice and fix the wrong shiny effect of +4 or more augmented weapons that have appareance scrolls on it of another weapon? :l ... for example those weapons that are not necesarily straight didnt adapt it to the shiny features ¬¬, hope to notice on that =/

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, Thuor said:

i hate that message "Will be deleted when the event ends" damm, why i cant use my itens when i want?

Well, in fairness -- and I probably shouldn't say anything, but I'm sure they know about it already -- but sometimes that works in our favor. For example, I see quite a few people still have their Red Libra weapons, which should have all been deleted at the end of that event. Personally, I hope that they leave them until the next Red Libra event, since they don't really affect the balance of power in game.

• Hime unpinned this topic

Archived