Forums

Why no bann's on TWO?

Why is Ncsoft only banning Epidemic/Templarios/Mercenarios people, meanwhile TWO is doing the same things epidemic ppl got banned for and worst?.
- They have auto bsoe bot system around the map.

-They are selling accounts. People quit and sell accounts inside TWO.

-Chasing people around with BOT. They not even lookin ingame map, only detect people on 3rd programs.

At least you could balance the ban hammer for both sides, but you only taking it with one side of the forces of the servers. This is lame by your staff, if you are not going to do your work, at least don't bann people on one side.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I noticed this fact, NcSoft protects TWO in every way, they spend lots of money and NC protects them it's unfortunate how the players that are Free are sacrificed so that these idiots can destroy the server doing what they want.

• Like 1

I don't think is protect TWO, they simply don't have enough people to run this ban hunting job on their team. I mena, i rather believe this, and is more consistent with the way things are working on the server tho.

2 hours ago, Minaco said:

I don't think is protect TWO, they simply don't have enough people to run this ban hunting job on their team. I mena, i rather believe this, and is more consistent with the way things are working on the server tho.

But they did banned people in Elcadia SV, but only ppl from Epidemic. And in Black Bird only from Templarios. Never did a ban on two. @Hermes have something to say about this thread?

So, free people -as someone said- on top of that cheats (to make money out of NC assets) ... and still complains here ? 

Of course the company will treat every case different, according to whom is supporting the server or not... I would. Wouldn't you ?

Expecting a community manager to give you an answer, about this subjective and shameless topic ?

I've been playing this game since forever, I only saw real bans at the beginning, they were massive. Even I had account banned in the past, and without using programs or anything like that and it was a game guard false positive, and it was so hard to get the account back that I made new accounts.

Unfortunately, we don't have game producers here in the West, so not everything they produce in Korea works here, and that's why certain things are very weird how this game is delivered to us here.

I imagine banning is an extreme and unlikely case, especially if it's coming from a player on the opposite side.

TWO's leading players are extremely toxic, that's a fact, but they are also the dominant clan at the moment and the GM team will always be careful when banning someone from there so as not to cause imbalance and server disruption. They need to be reasonable about it and probably not all about money. 

However, if any of them try a financial fraud in the game they will certainly be banned, other than that I can't imagine there are real bans happening because of programs and harassment.

You guys are just kids, that's not the real reason why they didn't ban active users.

In 2010 a very famous player  that's everyone  knows about his RTM on black market, scored a win over ncsoft lawyers

That's shows that they didn't find evidences enough  to ban a player and to have sufficient legal certainty to appeal a possible court case.

This is much more likely for players from the American territory, players who invest a lot of time and money in the game (maybe this causes the feeling you describe in this topic).

Despite TWO have "foreigners" they are major Americans like they  already declared at Discord' l2 comunity.

The White Order and its ally name "The Favela Kings"  are a very racist indeed, but its not enough to ban a entire clan.

So, in a way, NCsoft's view is one of caution, always.