Live Server Maintenance: August 17, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

• The Dragon Chest & Exchange promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • Week 1 Special Crafting will start for 1 week!
  • Increased Normal and Greater Agathion enhancement rates will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Attendance Checklist event will end next week!
  • All event related items will be removed on 8/24.
  • Jeni’s Secret Shop event will end next week!
  • The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion and Increased Compound rates will end next week!
  • Mermaid Chests and Protection Cookies will be removed on 8/31.
  • The L2 Pass Season 2 will end next week!
  • Pass items will be removed on 8/24.
  • Fixed an issue that incorrectly limited Dethrone access.

why you dont remove these scaming events today,  mermaid cest  only drop roses and bufs:)) spended over 30k nc coin on an event to earn  20 bills adena  thats all the drop, they give:)  Marvelous mairmaid shete cests scam only, Jenny secret shop only for bots and auto clickers,  spended again over 80 bilions adena, to earn 4 boxes of 1 bil adena from which i only received 100 milion  prize, and i only received that from 2 boxes not 4, compound rate suck ,  from 6 tanzanite crafter  no succes at  to earn a level 2 tanzanite, if i try to craf for a level 3 howm much real money i must invest:)) dragon shirts,  3 times upgraded  to take the shirt to last tipe, is costing trilions adena on scrols because Dev's have implemented  at  lvl1  only 50% succes chance, nerfed scroll drop rate in Primeval isle and added mats to drop from mobs, and ghues what  scrol apear on the earth after the glow disapears from them so that , invisible bots may collect them freely. any more fedback requiered? Pay us to paly. This sheete  cronicle  is made only for  bots and bots owners. I wonder who had the crazy ideea to implement collection system, thats only for bots and bots owners to be completed, so that for the next years they can control  auction house in game prices , castels  olympiads ceremony of chaos, and practicly control anything in game, Naia  for the past 7 years and before that ,  was a dead server today is only a palce to lelvel up boted sumoners, like 7 in a party, and  grow mente in blazing swamp:)) you farm automaticly to get disconected after one hour:)) you farm  for poor adena even with  vip bufs:)), other money spended for nothing:)) you people think we are stupid or what?:)) we got older bay keeping your company up and runing we over invested in this gaming company, for what?:)) to be scmaed  and free to play:))

• Like 4

i dont even know why i lose time to come here , and provide in game fedback to some  DEv, GM's name it as you like that are clules about, marketing  in game strategy of marketing implementation, and  so on:), and customer satisfaction, for spending entire days weeks months years on your serverrs and provide you with a salary.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BeleaMare said:

i dont even know why i lose time to come here , and provide in game fedback to some  DEv, GM's name it as you like that are clules about, marketing  in game strategy of marketing implementation, and  so on:), and customer satisfaction, for spending entire days weeks months years on your serverrs and provide you with a salary.

They never listen they customers...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BeleaMare said:

I agree with you, this is absolutely ridiculous the way you treat your customers (US!). How come you get those ideas to put items on a promo for higher prices than the actual market. Man, for sure, you're not getting one single dollar from me.

• Like 1

Dude they dont care about us.

Its like "bought or not, we dont care" But some of rich ppl will participate of this and will be all good :S 

The most worse event i have see sice 2005! I really hope the admin does something, because the game is dead and now I believe they really want to kill for good! 

STAFF You Are Killing This server!! Did you log in for a few days? No party matching, no ppl enough for do anything f@ckthing! 

Guys take care with payed event or just close this server...

Better buy adenas then ncoin (true for real)

As usual completely disconnected events with the vast majority of player base.

From the prices its obvious whoever is constructing these events has no understanding of economies of various servers or event the complete offerings of various stores.

This is just another milk it till the obvious end deal. The game is now so boring and lackluster that its more fun to play the minigame in l2 client than the actual l2.

16 hours ago, Arctic said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

• The Dragon Chest & Exchange promotion will start for 3 weeks!
  • Week 1 Special Crafting will start for 1 week!
  • Increased Normal and Greater Agathion enhancement rates will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Attendance Checklist event will end next week!
  • Jeni’s Secret Shop event will end next week!
  • The Marvelous Mermaid Chest promotion and Increased Compound rates will end next week!
  • Mermaid Chests and Protection Cookies will be removed on 8/31.
  • The L2 Pass Season 2 will end next week!
  • Pass items will be removed on 8/24.
  • Fixed an issue that incorrectly limited Dethrone access.

@Hermes

yo, special craft isnt activated.

also, why ninja nerf the rates to 5% from 10%?  lame...

• Administrators
1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

@Hermes

yo, special craft isnt activated.

also, why ninja nerf the rates to 5% from 10%?  lame...

Hello,

The Special Craft will become active at 20:00 server time. I apologize for the time not being listed in the article.

As for the rate change, it was a typo that had to be corrected. The correct value will also be shown in-game.

Best,
Hermes

31 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello,

The Special Craft will become active at 20:00 server time. I apologize for the time not being listed in the article.

As for the rate change, it was a typo that had to be corrected. The correct value will also be shown in-game.

Best,
Hermes

please clarify if the limit is server wide or character wide

the event page doesnt specify...

1 hour ago, VictorR said:

I ordered the dragon chests in a post thanks for bringing them

but again only for rich people with high purchasing power

god i was wrong game this is only for sultans or caliphs

nothing bothers me is having nothing else here you are not worth it the truth

720 nc coin x10 boxes that you get from there 10 roses?

it's ridiculous it laughs in the face of the worst equipped players it spits directly in their face

Excuse my language but I'm already very burned and it will be my last publication

you know how it goes... be careful what you wish for 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Opticalz said:

Dude they dont care about us.

Its like "bought or not, we dont care" But some of rich ppl will participate of this and will be all good :S 

The most worse event i have see sice 2005! I really hope the admin does something, because the game is dead and now I believe they really want to kill for good! 

@iHyperlite

"Dude they dont care about us."

This is freaking disgusting..being almost 100% free to play player (pay 5-15$ x month max...) I just see running "events" who are l2 store chest (2 diferent one's lol), l2 store pass who I need to pay to get some low rewards..., Jenni event who I need to pay 30kk for a ticket who will give me nothing...bcs rates are insanely low and better dont talk about top rewards who almost never get a winner...and eiiii super attendance daily reward!!! with awesome super runes of 6 hours!!!! almost useless...

Serious Ncsoft wtf is this? last months events was almost all l2 store and pay to get something...how is possible event are worse and worse?...this is just so crazy pay to win...free to play? free to do almost nothing.

NCSoft | Arthur's Headphones | Know Your Meme

• Like 2
  • Haha 1