B4Bsoe Lv 6 clan is looking for active players / Cps

Nanja

B4Bsoe is recruiting!

We are looking for active players / Cps in the timezone of GMT 0 +1 +2 +3. Tanks, Healers, Overlords from lvl 85+, other classes from lv 80+ are welcome. We accept only main characters, for alts/bots we have an alt clan. Our clan is Lv 6, so you can craft books for your character.

We are using Discord, and it’s mandatory to join and communicate via the app. Don’t have to talk, but need to listen during the clan events. There is almost always someone online, either via chat or voice chat. Whatever question you have, don't hesitate to ask us. We are an international clan, mostly with Greek players, but we have members from almost every Eu countries, and a few out of it.

Clan events, such as Clan arena and Spirit of Sanctum are held weekly. Specific info is always shown on Discord and the Clan notice in the game. We help each other with everything we can, but it doesn't mean that after 1 day you can expect a Top A grade. By joining the clan events, communicate with us, we will reward you for sure. It is really important for us to keep the members up to date, so we always share every update related info on Discord. With daily parties and CCs, we are making sure that everybody in B4Bose can finish their daily and weekly dungeons. Such as doing some boss parties, then going for Orc Fortress and Keber, and most importantly going to Phantasm, Garden, and Goddard. Active players receive rewards by helping out the clan and its members.

Teamwork makes the dream work! 

For more info and invite Pm Evolutionix4g63, Midori, Viaduc or Haze. Just shout for us, or send mail or pm.

See you in game! 🙂

On 8/21/2022 at 5:40 AM, WuIfy said:

I haven't found anyone on at this time :) , I'm from Romania , I recently started to play , I'm lvl 81 and I'm looking for active players/active clan , my name in the game is wulfy 

I cant send mail, it says "wulfy" doesnt exist