Long time Lineage 2 player coming back to classic

IamLegend

Hello all.  Well major changes to the game.  My biggest problem is the availability of suitable gear for newer players.  At level 40 all I have the options for is incomplete C grade sets.  The crafting system has been completely gutted and replaced with a random crafting system.  The problem is by lvl 40 I have 30% of 1 point.   Am i doing something wrong?  Is there a different way of doing this?  Also so many other items like dolls and other items I need to learn how work.  Is there any solid source for some of these new systems?

oh yeah, your question is definitively significant. I have been back to l2 one year ago but still have thus problems. I've created crafter however still does not sure is it reasonable. Its 37 and I did craft anything serious yet. I don't know also how to get crystal, ie Crystal C grade.

So I am signing under that questions

Hey IamLegend! I think I already get posses one useful tip. You can exchange some materials and equipment for random crafting points. Especially weapon gives many points. I reached about 40% from two tridents.

Maybe this would be useful for you.

On 8/25/2022 at 11:25 AM, Yazaren said:

Hey IamLegend! I think I already get posses one useful tip. You can exchange some materials and equipment for random crafting points. Especially weapon gives many points. I reached about 40% from two tridents.

Maybe this would be useful for you.

if you sell your equipment (weapons to the npc store) and goto gludio when taxes are low you can get more points in Random craft by buying fire amulets and dump those into rc :)

thank you so much. Its very useful. Could you prices what low taxes means? 10% is low? 

Is here in the forum any topic giving details about random crafting? I.e. is prices from RC depends from something? If level is higher then prices are higher or it doesn't matter? If it depends, so how does it works, I mean what level I need to have to RC B grade weapon. ech so many questions to answer:)

I have already checked. Amulet: chant of fire already costs 10450 adena and gives 2 rcp. Trident gives 20 rcp and can be sold for 40 900 arena. Its enough only for 4 amulets so for 8 rcp. Now in boudin is 20% tax rate, so maybe lower should be to make this operation profitable

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...