Aden Server Maintenance: August 24, 2022

Arctic

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, August 24, 2022 at 4 a.m. PT /  6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours 45 minutes.

• The Libra Merchant event will start for 3 weeks!
  • The Hero’s Treasure Chest promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • Special crafting will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The 1 Year Anniversary event will end!
  • All event related items will be removed.
  • The Core Raid event will end!
  • The Aden Spirits Treasure Box promotion will end!
  • Spirits Treasure Boxes and Chest Kits will be removed next week.
  • The L2 Pass Season 5 will continue for 2 weeks!
  • Fixed an issue preventing the Elven Spirit Lv2 skill from upgrading to Lv3.

Can you please stop bringing events making you waste money to have a chance to get something?, we already had these type of events and buff didn't ask money to be taken on the NPC, and rewards was same horrendus stuff. Seriously you are making really hard to want to keep playing or buy stuff from store, we are tired of the same formula.

• Like 3

The biggest problem here, is that they dont give F2P support events next to these. And to be honest i dont know why...probably the number of spenders decreased, so they need money to keep the server up, but " they are not paid enough" to make those f2p friendly events. I heard that game developers arent payed well, but still...

16 minutes ago, Nanja said:

The biggest problem here, is that they dont give F2P support events next to these. And to be honest i dont know why...probably the number of spenders decreased, so they need money to keep the server up, but " they are not paid enough" to make those f2p friendly events. I heard that game developers arent payed well, but still...

The Libra Merchant event will start for 3 weeks!   - that is Free2Play event as it should be, BUT!  F2P people with constant PKing on move can't farm  that coins.  

Other way I wonder , that  people who farm raids and who do PK - are same people. So with constantly declined population on server to whom do they sell raid's stuff? I mean,  month ago I have had plan to buy 15++ Evo stones \hardin's 5++ and other stuff for PVE, but I was PKed  3 times in 15 minutes and now I dont have plan to buy anything since I dont want to log back.

Since we have issue with PK system - even free support box will not be good option, since we dont have opportunity to use that scrolls\supplies.

10 hours ago, Chibiusa said:

Can you please stop bringing events making you waste money to have a chance to get something?, we already had these type of events and buff didn't ask money to be taken on the NPC, and rewards was same horrendus stuff. Seriously you are making really hard to want to keep playing or buy stuff from store, we are tired of the same formula.

i personally find this type of event very smart.

adena inflation is a problem that not many ppl notice. because more and more adena are being created everyday through farming, bit by bit, everything is becoming more expensive and its hard for newcomers or f2p to get good items (epics)

In a good day, previous festival burns 13bil-15bil adena off the server in one day. And for me it's good sign because in long term, this type of event helps decrease the adena flow a bit and thus reduce adena inflation, making things more affordable.

@Hermeswhen will start to show the rates in boxes? the worst gacha game have his rates declared.

And give more options to get "items", this isnt L2 anymore!!! Where do you see in the world you need to open a box to get an item from WORLD BOSS ANTHARAS????? You kill the gameplay, the pvp experience, everything. This is like a cookie clicker but change the cookie for a box with a random name in a random event, always doing the same: giving items imposible to get in game by normal gamplay.

Its your business model, OK I understand that, but dont kill the game and the way to play it.

ITS STUPID how a party of ppl who spend 5k or more usd kill Frintezza in 5 min, and isnt the end game wtf???? You say "yes we like to get feedback" but what we got? no a single response in like 20 days, 0 activities on forum, no gm events. We dont understand but apparently you want to show us a dead server?

Lots of ppl want to play this game and enjoy it. We want Lineage II and the worst server with java files take better care of their users.

Curious fact, every time I write I feel like I'm wasting my time, trying to change the fate of a death foretold.

Regards.

After the STUPID event we had(the price to participate was such a JOKE)
Now we are getting another STUPID event ...WHEN YOU ANNOUNCING the event ....why there isnt anything about the chance of getting the actual weapons ?
And you never mentioned there will be a catch.....95.1% u get crystals :D or coins u used :D....weapons/armors are just a myth ?
SO can you PUT The % of chance of getting any of the weapons....
And what is this joke of announcing without putting the posibility of getting NOTHING(crystals/coins)
Why not adding the NPC to exchange weapons ? why we are missing it ? :X

And you finally ended up turning the BEST event this game had from each year into a misery, i still remember when at Live server when we all were wishing Red Libra was announced soon because it really was THE EVENT everyone loves, i can't beleieve what you done here. Is harder to have the will to keep playing this with each failed event you bring us.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1