Known Issue: Jeni's Secret Shop Event Early Termination [Event Extension]

Hermes

• Administrators

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your patience while we worked on a solution for the early termination of the Jeni's Secret Shop event. As we came to a final solution, I wanted to share it with you all:

1. The event has been extended and will now end on Thursday, August 25. However, please note that only the Side Bar UI will be available, the event NPCs will no longer be in-game after tomorrow's maintenance.

2. The removal date for the following items has been moved to Wednesday, August 31:

• Freya's Scroll of Storm
  • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass
  • Krishna Weapon Box
  • Leviathan Armor Box
  • Jeni's Exchange Ticket
  • 3 Billion Adena Box
  • 100 Million Adena Pack
  • Faint Mysterious Aid Pack
  • Collection 'Everyone Together' Registration Item Box
  • Collection 'Last Hit!' Registration Item Box
  • Collection 'Adventurer' Registration Item Box
  • Collection 'Expert' Registration Item Box
  • Collection 'Tower of Insolence Mid Level Conqueror' Registration Item Box
  • Collection 'Tower of Insolence Lower Level Conqueror' Registration Item Box

3. The removal date for the following items has been moved to Wednesday, September 14:

• Emperor's Special Cocktail
  • Freya's Ice Rose
  • Honey Dark Beer
  • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP)

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your support.

Best Regards,
Hermes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your patience while we worked on a solution for the early termination of the Jeni's Secret Shop event. As we came to a final solution, I wanted to share it with you all:

1. The event has been extended and will now end on Thursday, August 25. However, please note that only the Side Bar UI will be available, the event NPCs will no longer be in-game after tomorrow's maintenance.

2. The removal date for the following items has been moved to Wednesday, August 31:

• Freya's Scroll of Storm
  • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass
  • Krishna Weapon Box
  • Leviathan Armor Box
  • Jeni's Exchange Ticket
  • 3 Billion Adena Box
  • 100 Million Adena Pack
  • Faint Mysterious Aid Pack
  • Collection 'Everyone Together' Registration Item Box
  • Collection 'Last Hit!' Registration Item Box
  • Collection 'Adventurer' Registration Item Box
  • Collection 'Expert' Registration Item Box
  • Collection 'Tower of Insolence Mid Level Conqueror' Registration Item Box
  • Collection 'Tower of Insolence Lower Level Conqueror' Registration Item Box

3. The removal date for the following items has been moved to Wednesday, September 14:

• Emperor's Special Cocktail
  • Freya's Ice Rose
  • Honey Dark Beer
  • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP)

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your support.

Best Regards,
Hermes

So your grand plan is to extend the event another day, yet not have the NPC available to buy tickets? Which will in turn ensure there is no way the server will be able to actually have enough tickets to complete the event as its based on use of said tickets, that people BUY FROM THE NPC.

Your decision making is astounding, there is no wonder NC Soft HQ is looking at a different publisher for Throne and Liberty. MAYBE if you listened to your player base, and actual took advice from us, you wouldn't be losing out on publishing the next NC Soft game?  

This doesn't surprise me, it's like a group of monkeys hitting buttons over there, it's almost comical how bad you all are at your jobs. 

• Like 2

@Hermes @Arctic

you don't have the slightest idea about this game my dear gm's. the only solution would have been to replace the remaining scrolls with adena, not to favor those who accidentally or not have scrolls in inventory + that there is no logical explanation to extend periods for free boosts by another month NOW.

• Like 1

can you help me please @Hermes@Arctic

Because the support team didn't want to help me  humpty, senchou, sirc, david, gmyggdrasil, gmleyza, czeah, skaarf, louise, relik, margarita  all these names are from the team that attended me and didn't want to help me.

I had a problem with my credit card, and the company simply canceled all my international purchases, with that my purchase of nc soft too, in short my account was blocked, I proved all this to the support team, I proved that the card was mine and I proved that I wasn't trying to commit a diaper or anything.

Today it was exactly 13 days of email exchanges, today as my account was blocked, my prestige was renewed on the same card that I had a problem with and that I proved to be mine. Soon after I activated my prestige I sent an email showing them, I thought this will help me, that nothing, 30 minutes later they from the support team went there and canceled my prestige without me even asking, and they made the chargeback '' I have everything for email to prove''.

I believe I'm not the first player to have this problem with their credit card, I proved to be an honest player, but the support team ignored it.

I really want to play with my account again, as everyone knows it is very difficult to equip and level up.

What I've been asking for these 13 days is that they give me a single way to get everything right.

So I humbly ask that if anyone can help me recover my account, I will be very grateful.

On 8/24/2022 at 4:21 AM, Hermes said:

Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass

why you deleted it the 31 august  we spend bunch of adena to  get ticket from npc Jeni's Secret Shop event

and its very strange  its allway the  hight  lvl  from server who get the stuff 3 star 

to make adena we buy for some in game  stuff from l2shop to sell it igame to make adena to buy ticket jeni

then we spend real money , you must let us use  this item  because it was not free   we payed it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!