Chronos Server Connectivity Issues 8/27! - Resolved

EMpulse

1 minute ago, frankznbeanz said:

i mean, at this point, i think we would all like to know what happend. and ive heard items were disappearing from accounts.... 

Mailed items upon receiving haven't appeared in inventories.. Just vanished in to thin air

I think hero Status should be suspended for this next month, no heros. This is the only fair action in this already unfair situation. 

No heros in Sept. is the only thing that can be done imo especially since the down time is once more extended.

1 hour ago, PugofCrydee said:

would you be able to win or get 2nd? if not then not really an issue

YesI would have a very good chance at 2nd place chronos! But now you're right, it doesn't matter, really not an issue because server broken!!!

1 minute ago, DCS0FT said:

See this is the only way this GM can help Naia players (25/50 max) with 1 as a GM! Kill our server and let them run wild!! HAAHA GF DCSoft

How many more hours will Chronos be down? Before Dethrone is over with?

That's probabaly H0rr0r commenting.. :D 

30 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We have another update: Unfortunately, we will have to extend the downtime again. The latest estimate is that Chronos will be unavailable until 5 PM PDT. However, please keep in mind the time may change.

I will keep updating you all.

I apologize for the inconvenience and the frequent changes in the estimate.

Regards,
Hermes

RED LIBRA additional compensation @Hermes

• Like 1

@Hermes

What type of compensation is going to be done, if any, for the people who were within 30 to 40 points of their naia competition? 

Today is the last day of Olympiad, and you have allowed naia to unfairly compete and feed while chronos is now locked out completely.

The people who drop large amounts of cash on your game, do it to pvp. Olympiad is the last true source of pvp for these people. They also spend an entire month dedicating their time to your game in this system. The fact this happened is quite infuriating. 

I hope you can understand how unfair and botched this entire thing has been. Please do something.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

@Hermes

What type of compensation is going to be done, if any, for the people who were within 30 to 40 points of their naia competition? 

Today is the last day of Olympiad, and you have allowed naia to unfairly compete and feed while chronos is now locked out completely.

The people who drop large amounts of cash on your game, do it to pvp. Olympiad is the last true source of pvp for these people. They also spend an entire month dedicating their time to your game in this system. The fact this happened is quite infuriating. 

I hope you can understand how unfair and botched this entire thing has been. Please do something.

I don't think they are worried about that right now. 

@Hermes what refund / compensation are Chronos players going to get for the lost time on Oly & DeThrone ranking ? let alone the loss on xp made ? will NC gift me the xp I made yesterday on DT as compensation as I would have made the same or even more today if not for this fail issue ? GM's can check our logs and just gift all of us the xp we made yesterday on DT as comp for missing out today minimum imho.. same can be done to fix the DeThrone ranking, just add the same amount of points farmed from yesterday onto todays

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Draecke said:

@Hermes what refund / compensation are Chronos players going to get for the lost time on Oly & DeThrone ranking ? let alone the loss on xp made ? will NC gift me the xp I made yesterday on DT as compensation as I would have made the same or even more today if not for this fail issue ? GM's can check our logs and just gift all of us the xp we made yesterday on DT as comp for missing out today minimum imho..

x2 dandy ballz , might be x4 if we are lucky .. :D 

but srlsy should be something decent..

I was going to do my 50 fights tonight in Oly but no way will be able to do them. BROKEN GAME!!!

Will Naia take all Oly's 1st rankings? This Company... What do they think about only making cash?? Not what is right and wrong