Forums

Olympiad when half servers down

Ishmila

I dont see how you can allow one server up and other one down when there is world olympiad going on.  This is affecting all characters game play and hundred's of players hard work .  What are you doing to correct this? is choronos going to get the same ability next month to balance it?  @Hermes

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

I dont see how you can allow one server up and other one down when there is world olympiad going on.  This is affecting all characters game play and hundred's of players hard work .  What are you doing to correct this? is choronos going to get the same ability next month to balance it?  @Hermes

You play a class that has no comp why you care?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

Well its affecting only top 50 people in ranked table not hundreds as lowbies like me 110-115 can't compete in oly with premium paid people so its actually limited number of people who are affected in oly , I'm concerned more about Dethroned all drops and exp only for Naia

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

I think next month NCsoft should give NO heros.   or give hero to 1st place chonos and 1st place naia person for both servers.   its only fair.   There are at least 6 heros that were taken from chronos because of this "error"   @Hermes

I think taken is a bit strong... you all had the chance to play yesterday you were just waiting for feeds