Chronos Downtime Compensation Details 8/31/2022

Hermes

4 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Hermesapenas exclua todo este tópico, finja que nunca o postou e coloque algo significativo o mais rápido possível e participe do treinamento de atendimento ao cliente Innova, pois pelo menos eles sabem como dar compensações decentes e adequadas

Eu poderia postar algumas capturas de tela do grito do Chronos Global agora, mas posso resumir para você aqui: desfaça essa bagunça sagrada ou apenas renuncie.

Isso NÃO está bem

innova is so good that it doesn't have 500 simultaneous players on a single live server

kkkk

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Hello, everyone!

As a result of the recent extended downtime affecting players on the Chronos server, we will be offering the following compensation beginning after maintenance on Wednesday, August 31.

Chronos Server 
Coupon Code: TBD (the code will be provided after maintenance on Wednesday, August 31 and this thread will be appropriately updated).
Limitation: Chronos Server. 1-use per account, valid through September 9, at 11:59 PM. 

• Oriana’s Lucky Coin x300
  • Cube of Gratitude x1
  • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP) x20
  • Honey Dark Beer x20
  • Freya's Scroll of Storm x20

The Cube of Gratitude, received from the coupon code, can be used once-per-day for 14 days to obtain a daily reward. A special reward will be granted on the final day, for players who used the Cube of Gratitude for all previous days of the compensation event. 
Cube of Gratitude Rewards

• Basket of Gratitude x1 (Given on the first through the 13th cube opening) 
  • Basket of Gratitude and Love x1 (Given on the 14th cube opening)

The Basket of Gratitude will reward players with the following items.

• Dandy's Home Run Ball    x2
  • Vitality Maintaining Rune (2-hour duration) x1
  • Emperor's Special Cocktail x2
  • Freya's Ice Rose     x10
  • Dragon Weapon Coupon

The Basket of Gratitude and Love will reward players with the following items.

• Dandy's Home Run Ball    x2
  • Vitality Maintaining Rune (2-hour duration) x1
  • Emperor's Special Cocktail x2
  • Freya's Ice Rose     x10
  • Dragon Weapon Coupon x1
  • Blessed Antharas' Earring (30-day expiration) x1
  • Blessed Valakas' Necklace (30-day expiration) x1
  • Tauti's Ring (30-day expiration) x1
  • Earth Wyrm Heart Ring (30-day expiration) x1
  • Lindvior's Earring (30-day expiration) x1

The Dragon Weapon Coupon obtained from the Cube of Gratitude, or Cube of Gratitude and Love, can be exchanged for a 1-day standard Dragon Weapon of the player’s choosing through the Event NPC Roa from the maintenance on August 31st to the maintenance on September 21st. 

Lastly, from the maintenance on August 31st to the maintenance on September 21st, players will be able to receive one buff per-character per-day by talking to the event NPC Roa, located in the Towns of Giran and Aden. The “Gift of Gratitude” buff will last for 5 hours and grant the following bonuses:

• EXP/SP bonus 30% for 5 hours, EXP/SP 30% earned in a Vitality state, P. Atk./P. Def./M. Atk./M. Def 15% increase

These items will be deleted on September 14:

• Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP)
  • Honey Dark Beer
  • Freya's Scroll of Storm

These items will be deleted on September 21:

• Basket of Gratitude
  • Basket of Gratitude and Love
  • Cube of Gratitude
  • Dragon Weapon Coupon

These items will be deleted on September 28:

• Vitality Maintaining Rune
  • Freya's Ice Rose
  • All 1-day Dragon Weapons

We know how frustrating downtime or server issues can be when attempting to play and enjoy an online game, and we sincerely hope that the benefits outlined in the above compensation will off-set some of the inconvenience many of you experienced this past weekend on the Chronos server. We hope you will enjoy these rewards, and thank you immensely for your continued support!

Best Regards,
Hermes

1 day dragon weapons 2 hour vit runes? regular freya roses do have any clue what this server needed or did you not read any posts.

30 day boss jewels that are completely outdated? most people have boss jewels and are working towards angel or god.  

Can I get silver arrows I think im running low.  This shows you guys have no clue what is wanted or needed none and I mean none of this is making anyone happy.

Its going to be like a ghost town here in a week .... watch.

What, hasn't anyone realized yet that the Naia Players paid to eliminate the Heroes of Chronos? how naive can they be? I don't think this was all a glitch without a quick fix. These things don't just happen. On top of that, just the same day that the monthly Olympics end and almost none of the heroes could finish them? I don't believe anything about the error.

4 minutes ago, Nuzyas said:

innova is so good that it doesn't have 500 simultaneous players on a single live server

kkkk

Innova RU servers have more players then all other Export regions combined so stop using drugs ok

i think, you could of given everyone a 7-14 day vit rune, and everyone would of been happy, all these items just chewing up valuable inventory space is .....

also, what are the folks that lost hero on that last day gonna get for compensation? every thing on that list is outdated and does nothing for 75% of the server. 

1 minute ago, frankznbeanz said:

i think, you could of given everyone a 7-14 day vit rune, and everyone would of been happy, all these items just chewing up valuable inventory space is .....

also, what are the folks that lost hero on that last day gonna get for compensation? every thing on that list is outdated and does nothing for 75% of the server. 

75% of the server i say 99% .... i mean seriously a freya rose? a regular freya rose.... Why not at least golden orc pots or deton pots something idk WE COULD USE

• Like 1

Your team is over complicating compensation. I stopped reading the rewards half way through the list. There are too many moving parts and feels more more like an event than compensation.

A single 7-day vitality maintain rune would have been sufficient for most, but not all, users.

note: not sure why i can't login to my other forum account.

honestly it sounds like a event they wanted to hold but now it "compensation". this is a joke... no more prestige for me, no more buying Ncoin, no more wasting money on this joke of a company, Kakao does a better job than you guys do... EnMasse did a better job than you guys..

3 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

Um dos meus clãs acabou de encontrá-lo.

Acabaram de nos dar um evento que tinham no armazenamento lol

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/the-dragon-weapons-of-gratidão-event

When I saw it, I remembered at the same time this event, this was an event, what we gave today was the same event disguised as compensation lol