Chronos Downtime Compensation Details 8/31/2022

Hermes

So this means literally ZERO thought went into this, yall just grabbed something from storage and said.. this works. 

Red Libra and a 14 day XP rune, something SO simple, and yet no one in that office is engaged enough with the server to even understand how easy it should have been. 

Oh how I wish I could work for the pennies that NCSOFT pays it's GMs, Developers, Content Managers, and Producers. I would be able to come up with real compensation for servers issues that arise.

let's start with I would have never allowed cross server competition servers to be accessed by only one half of the contenders. I would also understand that there are players that lost the chance to farm the best exp / adena of the week for one day.  

I would have never offered 1 day dragon weapon to a player base that mostly uses stage 2 and 3 dragon / Blood weapons. I would have never expected my players that spent their weekend farming olympiad to be penalized by our server being down.

The fix for this is easy, give the hero to the top toon from both servers for each class that was close in competition. Give both servers the legendary hero to the top player of each server. Allow each server to take the legendary hero rune from the NPC the following month. We can discuss real compensation for the lost play time, exp, hours of prestige, destiny pack and other items real money was spent on.

@NCSOFT if you want to discuss privately how to compensate your players for their time and efforts message me. I could totally grow your satisfaction ratings and player base. 

so far we have not had a detailed report on the problem that our server had, because they favored the other server without giving any explanation our heroes deserve an explanation, they only ignore us and compensate us with an event that was held years ago is how they have a sweet little children.             
Chronos! we must find a way to protest for better service.

41 minutes ago, AMX said:

The fix for this is easy, give the hero to the top toon from both servers for each class that was close in competition. Give both servers the legendary hero to the top player of each server. Allow each server to take the legendary hero rune from the NPC the following month. We can discuss real compensation for the lost play time, exp, hours of prestige, destiny pack and other items real money was spent on.

Some hero competitions is between players of same server, Chronos in this scenario. We was unable to compete, too much things happens in last oly day. They will do nothing about it, they dont know whats an olympiad competition, probably they never played this game in a competitive scenario.

The Ugly Truth is this  .IF we stop spend money in this game ,these servers will be close in a month maximum.When money is over game server will close at thay exaxt time ..Common guyz its a 20 years old game ...who can have new ideas and vision in an old platform like this ...

Ofc they copy paste old event old ideas cause the Don't care !!! They try hard to succeed close the server . If we stop paying  and this server close it would be their salvation !!!

This is the truth guys...not their fault.is our.

i am really sorry to say this but the person or people who thought of this "compensation (?)" AND the people who approved this should at minimum be demoted and out of the decision-making process, or flat out try their hand at another position/job 

@Hermes you ppl can keep this compensation man, no one really needs or wants it. As people mentioned when you came along, it will be an uphill battle for you and so far, things do not look promising. Don't be a 2nd Juji, blank statements like "we understand", "we appreciate you" etc will not fly forever. Be a real person and not a computer-generated answer machine.

I'd say do your job properly, but then I realize this is the proper way to do your job, ignore and fleece this flock to the max. I see the pattern...

It's funny how people blame/curse nc and be like "omg worst company ever this is so bad this is a slap to player base omg i am canceling prestige etc etc".

and NCwest is laughing, because NCwest knows, no one of you will cancel prestige and all of you will continue to play the game and spend a fortune each month.

So, guys, please stop posting negative comments. You have nowhere to go, you will be here forever.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Arkidis said:

It's funny how people blame/curse nc and be like "omg worst company ever this is so bad this is a slap to player base omg i am canceling prestige etc etc".

and NCwest is laughing, because NCwest knows, no one of you will cancel prestige and all of you will continue to play the game and spend a fortune each month.

So, guys, please stop posting negative comments. You have nowhere to go, you will be here forever.

I cancelled prestige months ago and submitted a ticket.  It's a ripoff for healer mains.

• Like 1

For u@Hermes and Ncwest  compensation  means  giving  and taking back items  with tis  event ? You dont`t have to compensate anyone, but if you really want to, do it right. What u give  is permanent u dont take it back!  its call compensation.

• Like 1

y

1 hour ago, Arkidis said:

your wrong , i have had 2 x prestige pack on the same account for 4 years. I canceled both