Please Welcome Wissp!

EMpulse

On 8/31/2022 at 4:34 PM, Wissp said:

When I'm ready to make an alt, it will likely be a healer. For now, I'm going to try and focus on only one character, to gain a better understanding of how the game feels as you progress.

lol @Wissp You start the game with a easy class with great aoe farm, as a former archer player (kinda easy too) we have some skills for aoe but need a plain area to farm. You will notice playing with more than 1 class the dificulties on the game. Pls make as many classes as you can, but you will see how hard is to advance on the game after the gap on gear from the big whales on the server. Hope we'll be really blessed that we have you on the NC team. Thank you!

On 31/08/2022 at 13:56, EMpulse said:

Cumprimentos a todos.

Eu gostaria de ter um momento para apresentá-lo ao Wissp! Wissp assumiuá o lugar do Ártico, que, infelizmente, a semana não deixou nenhum final desta para seguir uma nova carreira. Desejamos-lhe tudo de melhor em tudo o que faz, Arctic!

Wissp tem uma grande experiência na indústria de jogos e já pulou de cabeça para aprender Lineage II. Ele está super empolgado por estar aqui e nós também estamos empolgados por ele se juntar à equipe e começar a conhecer essa comunidade forte e apaixonada do Lineage II. Sabemos que ele fará o certo por todos vocês.:)

Bem-vindo, Wissp - estamos muito felizes em tê-lo!

-EMpulso 

be welcome Wissp

Welcome @Wissp, I hope you can achieve what you say.
When you are playing with the mage Feoh StormScreamer, I tell you that this class has a Bug which has not been solved despite the number of tickets I have sent.
When you take a tour of the Feoh STS I can comment on the skill that has a problem.

Hi, Wissp!

As far You intend to be "in game" involved, I Hope You have reach L2 experience, at least since C3..

Otherwise, You will need 7-10 years to become a "medium" player and after that You will need 150,000 USD to dress Your "normal" char.

And this if the game don't become more commercial next 7-10 years :)

GL and success !!

34 minutes ago, Opticalz said:

Another P2w Event

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/kaliels-blessing-box

We had no voice here!

Thx a lot. Its pleasure back to game after 8 years and nothing changed. Cya 

This is a new box , we never had this one before 🤣  feel that wind of change , patience there will one more event the free one, they will announce it later but do not get hopes up .

On 8/31/2022 at 1:18 PM, Wissp said:

Hello, PugofCrydee!

I'm leveling as a regular player on the Chronos server, with no special powers, abilities or access to GM tools. For the time being, I plan to experience the game as a free-to-play account in order to gain a better understanding of how the game plays for those who don't spend money.

-Wissp

Please come to naia... chrono is filled with whales and tons of gear. Please come see the huge difference here to get a true experience of how bad it is here.

Hi Wissp,

I hope You never played normal L2 versions before, for your own good ;)

So let me breef You pls:

Your colleagues demolished one FANTASTIC game.

Let's get H5 at example:

There were MANY things there. Craft system, Spoil, work for each class. 130 classes.. Specialized zones for each type, etc..

ALOT of things. Literally Millions of things were erased.

So the game now is pretty simple - You have to pay each month, or You can't play.

You will see that, of course.

If You want to help the game, advise your colleagues to return the complexity and the beauty of the game and to keep their eyes open for the bots and violations of the rules. To get relevant INGAME actions, to give feasible feedbacks, etc..

GL..

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 8:19 PM, iAndouille said:

Seriously @Hermes  you are definately not better than juji and we see you'r true face now,  only a message of welcome for Wissp and  ignore since 3 days the concern and drama about how olympiad messed up bcz of chronos down the other day ?  Are you for real right now?  not even 1 damn answer ,just pure ignore,   im totally disgusted by all of you GM's managing this great game onto Trash. 

And yeah keep recruiting people who have no damn clue about how this game works.  applause. 

Rare im agree with you. But at this moment you right.

@Wissp 

Great you start to learn the game but there's things and mechanics that only oldschool player like me or some other can understand

i just dont get it why NcWest recruits people that has never ever played the game as GM's 

How do you want to make it a better game if the company itself don't want to listen to players who know's 50x more than any of them , gives feeback, never listened,    Hermes is worse than Juji, he is already gone from forum and game.

We see new GM's every year because no one want to stay, but yet they dont want to recruit top players who knows everything to make the game better.  

What has been done has been done this game is now totally dead in pve,  pvp, gap between players and that we can thanks our Amazing GM's for that.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

@Wissp 

Great you start to learn the game but there's things and mechanics that only oldschool player like me or some other can understand

i just dont get it why NcWest recruits people that has never ever played the game as GM's 

How do you want to make it a better game if the company itself don't want to listen to players who know's 50x more than any of them , gives feeback, never listened,    Hermes is worse than Juji, he is already gone from forum and game.

We see new GM's every year because no one want to stay, but yet they dont want to recruit top players who knows everything to make the game better.  

What has been done has been done this game is now totally dead in pve,  pvp, gap between players and that we can thanks our Amazing GM's for that.

Recommend iAndouille for new GM  +1 :)