Focus vs Power (again)

MeddlingMageGR

I have the impression that the higher you level up, the more Critical hits you make on monsters of the same or lower level than you, which you didn't do before... If I'm wrong, correct me.  High level Yuls, do they have Focus or Power in their skills?  Does it make sense to choose Power since the Critical Rate will be high anyway?

On 9/2/2022 at 7:25 PM, MeddlingMageGR said:

I have the impression that the higher you level up, the more Critical hits you make on monsters of the same or lower level than you, which you didn't do before... If I'm wrong, correct me.  High level Yuls, do they have Focus or Power in their skills?  Does it make sense to choose Power since the Critical Rate will be high anyway?

focus until stage 3 wep then u go break

power is trash on yul

Eh not completely I am not passing on skill power but skill enchanting is different.  Its not an easy question.  Skill Power, SkilL Crit Damage, and Skill Crit are 3 things archers focus on.  You also got skill cooldown so your skills reload.

Long winded convo that is not easily answered people think archer is a simple class but to max out damage it is actually very long and multi layered.

6 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Eh not completely I am not passing on skill power but skill enchanting is different.  Its not an easy question.  Skill Power, SkilL Crit Damage, and Skill Crit are 3 things archers focus on.  You also got skill cooldown so your skills reload.

Long winded convo that is not easily answered people think archer is a simple class but to max out damage it is actually very long and multi layered.

skill power is very important on yul

skill enchantment for power is not good.  a yul should do focus or break, not power.