Aden Tour Event

nasaaaa

Event last 3 weeks.

Max number of dices obtainable: 3 weeks x 27 dices (20 from clan quests plus 1/day from npc) = 81 dices

If you always roll a 6 (ofc it wont happen but lets calculate with this) you can move 81 x 6 = 486 steps forward.

Map contains 39 steps.

486 steps / 39 steps = 12,46!

So in best case scenario you can do the map ~12,5 times.

Why can we play the game 30 times then? 10 times would have been enough.

Or just make the mobs drop dices, or give us more dice from npc each day, or give dice for using rose/beer/dragonpots/coctails too.

@Wissp at least please consider letting us finish this game! Ty

47 minutes ago, nasaaaa said:

Event last 3 weeks.

Max number of dices obtainable: 3 weeks x 27 dices (20 from clan quests plus 1/day from npc) = 81 dices

If you always roll a 6 (ofc it wont happen but lets calculate with this) you can move 81 x 6 = 486 steps forward.

Map contains 39 steps.

486 steps / 39 steps = 12,46!

So in best case scenario you can do the map ~12,5 times.

Why can we play the game 30 times then? 10 times would have been enough.

Or just make the mobs drop dices, or give us more dice from npc each day, or give dice for using rose/beer/dragonpots/coctails too.

@Wissp at least please consider letting us finish this game! Ty

Ah young padawan you do not read.  You can get an extra 14 dice a week by doing Imperial Tomb every day

well I got 1 Giant's Codex from the non-raid Dethrone chests... and about 2k scrolls from all the other chests. I've verified that not just scrolls in the Dethrone chests at least... however; I have gotten from Greater Dethrone 20/24 scrolls and Boss chests 40 scrolls only.

54 minutes ago, Helv said:

I got only scrolls, scrolls and tons of scrolls. Last time they ran this event at least occasionally you'd get something more.

All events are getting worse and worse when it comes to getting anything that would be permanent.

Last time we got app stones for trade or apply.
And trade Ether for dices.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Helv said:

I got only scrolls, scrolls and tons of scrolls. Last time they ran this event at least occasionally you'd get something more.

All events are getting worse and worse when it comes to getting anything that would be permanent.

Juji took good events with him probably at least he was adjusting rates to our favour a bit :) 

On 9/24/2022 at 3:42 AM, AshesOfAden said:

Juji took good events with him probably at least he was adjusting rates to our favour a bit :) 

No, the last good events where with Hime. After Hime left nothing bad  events, and even the good events that where ok they remade them to be a lot bad.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

FYI i gotten 29 boss loot chests and not 1 has anything but scrolls in it.

I got over 1500 scrolls, 0 items.

Opened yesterday 40 boss loot chests on one toon, and approximately 20-30 on the other toons. The opening on 5 toons was at the same time, 100% scrolls.

But hey, been 3-4 years now I don't get a single item out of the free events, so I don't care much anymore.

On 9/26/2022 at 8:47 AM, Mitzza said:

No, the last good events where with Hime. After Hime left nothing bad  events, and even the good events that where ok they remade them to be a lot bad.

Yeah that's true , Hime was ace 👌But even juji was adjusting events as I remember for black market coins?? And few more events as I rmeeber through the years obviously after people stormed/spammed forum

I still remember when Hime was making forum giveaways never won but it was fun and good intentions, they should hire him back give him more freedom to make changes and give him a pay rise 👍