Jump to content

Live Server Maintenance: September 21, 2022


Wissp
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

  • The Aden’s Tour Game event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion will end next week!
    • Kaliel’s Blessing Boxes will be removed on 10/05.
  • The Chronos Compensation Event will end.
    • Baskets and Cubes of Gratitude, and Dragon Weapon Coupons will be removed.
    •  Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed on 9/28.
  • Overall UI text improvements.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

  • The Aden’s Tour Game event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion will end next week!
    • Kaliel’s Blessing Boxes will be removed on 10/05.
  • The Chronos Compensation Event will end.
    • Baskets and Cubes of Gratitude, and Dragon Weapon Coupons will be removed.
    •  Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed on 9/28.
  • Overall UI text improvements.

WTF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice. Another boring week without playing. Just kama baylor castilla and logoff. Wheres Red Libra to change class/weapon? Because class are unbalanced and only few of class do good damage at PVE. Boring. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Hermes @Wisspthe thing what I really don’t understand is the silence/arrogance/ complacency or whatever is it.  People are asking for red libra now maybe it’s not your plan right now and thats fine, whats not fine is a total lack of communication, at least Juji would say not right now or soon or there are some technical issues.

I have never in my life thought that a successful business would so openly ignore it’s customer’s. Honestly do you feel comfortable with it as a working “professional “? I certainly would not.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Uskglass said:

@Hermes @Wisspthe thing what I really don’t understand is the silence/arrogance/ complacency or whatever is it.  People are asking for red libra now maybe it’s not your plan right now and thats fine, whats not fine is a total lack of communication, at least Juji would say not right now or soon or there are some technical issues.

I have never in my life thought that a successful business would so openly ignore it’s customer’s. Honestly do you feel comfortable with it as a working “professional “? I certainly would not.

You forgot Juji's most famous words..."I don't care" 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

  • The Aden’s Tour Game event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion will end next week!
    • Kaliel’s Blessing Boxes will be removed on 10/05.
  • The Chronos Compensation Event will end.
    • Baskets and Cubes of Gratitude, and Dragon Weapon Coupons will be removed.
    •  Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed on 9/28.
  • Overall UI text improvements.

I hope next week is better, getting harder to want to log in...

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Wissp @Hermes

 

Baskets of Gratitude are being deleted tonight, 2-hour Vitality Maintaining Runes being deleted next week.. 

Yet, the Runes are not the boxed versions that you can open as you like. 

So, no sense making a 7-day Grace period on a 2-hour Rune that you only need one of in inventory.

Just another game mechanic that doesn't make sense in this game. Sorry Wissp. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Redlibra comes twice a year and you still don't know what to play, do you? Every six months you write the same info that you have to change something BUHAHA again BUHAHA
It is ridiculous, what stupidity and your arguments are childish. LOL v LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

WHERE IS THE RED LIBRA EVENT? I SEE ABOUT 3/4 FRIENDS WHO DECIDE LEAVE GAME IN THE LAST WEAK  BECOUSE RED LIBRA NEVER COMING, LINEAGE 2 HAVE REAL SUPPORT? OR IS ONLY A BOT WHO MAKE THIS UPDATES ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

  • The Aden’s Tour Game event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion will end next week!
    • Kaliel’s Blessing Boxes will be removed on 10/05.
  • The Chronos Compensation Event will end.
    • Baskets and Cubes of Gratitude, and Dragon Weapon Coupons will be removed.
    •  Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed on 9/28.
  • Overall UI text improvements.

Seriuose.. "The following changes will be made", changes, what??

Ongoing events will continue as followed:

  • The Aden’s Tour Game event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion will end next week!
    • Kaliel’s Blessing Boxes will be removed on 10/05.

Events that are coming to an end, goes as followed: 

  • The Chronos Compensation Event will end.
    • Baskets and Cubes of Gratitude, and Dragon Weapon Coupons will be removed.
    •  Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed on 9/28.

 

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

  • None
  • Oh... yes, some "Overall UI text improvements".

 

Would be more correct.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey look, more nothing......  laughable...... and arguably the WORST publisher in the USA. No content, doesn't listen to ANYTHING players say.... just  keep gouging for that money!!! Chooo choo here comes the NC Soft West lame train!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Tari said:

@Wissp @Hermes

 

Baskets of Gratitude are being deleted tonight, 2-hour Vitality Maintaining Runes being deleted next week.. 

Yet, the Runes are not the boxed versions that you can open as you like. 

So, no sense making a 7-day Grace period on a 2-hour Rune that you only need one of in inventory.

Just another game mechanic that doesn't make sense in this game. Sorry Wissp. 

It just shows whoever makes the decisions on this stuff is 110% clueless about the games items and how they are utilized by our playerbase.

 

I also think this group (Korea) has 0 desire to understand our region or make it better.

 

Sad truth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have long noticed that often the admins in the game do not understand the game itself and do not know how it works, it resembles a person who brews coffee but does not like it himself ...

p.s. I played L2 on the ru server for 14 years, the administration there is more stupid than here, here are good people in general and I like it, but the problems are the same here and there, problems with understanding the game itself and its mechanics...
Previously, in the USA and Asia, Libra was held 2-4 times a year, on ru 1-2 times, I don’t understand why now it’s become so bad with this

sorry for my english xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, just in case anyone here doesn't understand how much work goes into making UI Text changes, it takes about 5seconds to change the text for things. Depending on what changes they made and how many you can be assured there was a good 2 hours of work involved on game this past week to make these upgrades.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...