Live Server Maintenance: September 21, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Aden’s Tour Game event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will continue for 3 weeks!
  • The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion will end next week!
    • Kaliel’s Blessing Boxes will be removed on 10/05.
  • The Chronos Compensation Event will end.
    • Baskets and Cubes of Gratitude, and Dragon Weapon Coupons will be removed.
    •  Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed on 9/28.
  • Overall UI text improvements.
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, September 21, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.

• The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will continue for 2 weeks!
    •  Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed on 9/28.

WTF

@Hermes @Wisspthe thing what I really don’t understand is the silence/arrogance/ complacency or whatever is it.  People are asking for red libra now maybe it’s not your plan right now and thats fine, whats not fine is a total lack of communication, at least Juji would say not right now or soon or there are some technical issues.

I have never in my life thought that a successful business would so openly ignore it’s customer’s. Honestly do you feel comfortable with it as a working “professional “? I certainly would not.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Uskglass said:

@Hermes @Wisspthe thing what I really don’t understand is the silence/arrogance/ complacency or whatever is it.  People are asking for red libra now maybe it’s not your plan right now and thats fine, whats not fine is a total lack of communication, at least Juji would say not right now or soon or there are some technical issues.

I have never in my life thought that a successful business would so openly ignore it’s customer’s. Honestly do you feel comfortable with it as a working “professional “? I certainly would not.

You forgot Juji's most famous words..."I don't care" 🙂

5 hours ago, Wissp said:

I hope next week is better, getting harder to want to log in...

• Like 4

@Wissp @Hermes

Baskets of Gratitude are being deleted tonight, 2-hour Vitality Maintaining Runes being deleted next week.. 

Yet, the Runes are not the boxed versions that you can open as you like. 

So, no sense making a 7-day Grace period on a 2-hour Rune that you only need one of in inventory.

Just another game mechanic that doesn't make sense in this game. Sorry Wissp. 

10 hours ago, Wissp said:

Seriuose.. "The following changes will be made", changes, what??

Ongoing events will continue as followed:

Events that are coming to an end, goes as followed: 

• None
  • Oh... yes, some "Overall UI text improvements".

Would be more correct.

6 hours ago, Tari said:

@Wissp @Hermes

Baskets of Gratitude are being deleted tonight, 2-hour Vitality Maintaining Runes being deleted next week.. 

Yet, the Runes are not the boxed versions that you can open as you like. 

So, no sense making a 7-day Grace period on a 2-hour Rune that you only need one of in inventory.

Just another game mechanic that doesn't make sense in this game. Sorry Wissp. 

It just shows whoever makes the decisions on this stuff is 110% clueless about the games items and how they are utilized by our playerbase.

I also think this group (Korea) has 0 desire to understand our region or make it better.

Sad truth. 

I have long noticed that often the admins in the game do not understand the game itself and do not know how it works, it resembles a person who brews coffee but does not like it himself ...

p.s. I played L2 on the ru server for 14 years, the administration there is more stupid than here, here are good people in general and I like it, but the problems are the same here and there, problems with understanding the game itself and its mechanics...
Previously, in the USA and Asia, Libra was held 2-4 times a year, on ru 1-2 times, I don’t understand why now it’s become so bad with this

sorry for my english xD

Also, just in case anyone here doesn't understand how much work goes into making UI Text changes, it takes about 5seconds to change the text for things. Depending on what changes they made and how many you can be assured there was a good 2 hours of work involved on game this past week to make these upgrades.

15 hours ago, Wissp said:

@Wissp@Hermes can you please announce hours in GMT as well ? Europe thanks you

• Like 2