Live Server Maintenance: September 21, 2022

Wissp

2 minutes ago, Bebesinho said:

I notice an efficiency in ncsoft 's work , I think we have nothing to complain about , I've only been on the server for a while , but I realized that everything they have done so far is good , and they keep the server unstable , I see no reason to criticize them

stable instability ahah 😅

1 minute ago, nex0rcy said:

@Wissp@Hermes can you please announce hours in GMT as well ? Europe thanks you

It's better if they don't, for their own sake. Based on the maintenance comments from players I've seen so far, people in Europe tend to get confused with their GMT for summer/winter time xD

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

@Hermes  @Wissp

your kaliel event store chest is now renamed to some hero soul crystal chest.  may wanna look at that...

Hi iHyperlite,
Thanks for pointing this out, I've asked about this and it's just a naming issue, the contents is still Kaliel’s.
Regards.

• Baskets and Cubes of Gratitude, and Dragon Weapon Coupons will be removed.
  •  Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed on 9/28.

If the dragon weapon coupons are removed now and the weapon only last 1 day.....  why the date 9/28? Its a bit........................silly? =P

15 minutes ago, palfer said:
  • Baskets and Cubes of Gratitude, and Dragon Weapon Coupons will be removed.
  •  Vitality Maintaining Runes, Freya’s Ice Roses and all 1-day Dragon Weapons will be removed on 9/28.

If the dragon weapon coupons are removed now and the weapon only last 1 day.....  why the date 9/28? Its a bit........................silly? =P

Exactly same with the vit runes soon you pop a box they start counting down.

I mean you should of at least said coupons will be remain in game and no longer be able to trade them past 9/28 and boxes will be deleted on 9/28 if not open.  Otherwise this makes zero sense.

Any event should stop the promotion and let any trade in and use go past any event or promotion for this reason to burn off any excess.  I am mean really is simple marketing there. @Wissp@Hermes@EMpulse

Some problem happens with hunting pass I earn all this stuff on the last day but cant possibly use it so its just lost material?

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Exactly same with the vit runes soon you pop a box they start counting down.

I mean you should of at least said coupons will be remain in game and no longer be able to trade them past 9/28 and boxes will be deleted on 9/28 if not open.  Otherwise this makes zero sense.

Any event should stop the promotion and let any trade in and use go past any event or promotion for this reason to burn off any excess.  I am mean really is simple marketing there. @Wissp@Hermes@EMpulse

Some problem happens with hunting pass I earn all this stuff on the last day but cant possibly use it so its just lost material?

working as intended, clearly :)

On 20/09/2022 at 18:46, Wissp said:

Os servidores do jogo estarão inativos para manutenção a partir de quarta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2022, às 4h PT / 6h CT / 7h ET / 12h UTC +1 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 2 horas e 30 minutos.

As seguintes mudanças serão feitas no jogo durante esta manutenção:

• O evento Aden's Tour Game continuará por 2 semanas!
  • A Temporada 3 do Passe de Batalha L2 continuará por 3 semanas!
  • A promoção Kaliel's Blessing Box terminará na próxima semana!
    • As Blessing Boxes de Kaliel serão removidas no dia 10/05.
  • O Evento de Compensação Chronos terminará.
    • Cestas e Cubos de Gratidão e Cupons de Armas do Dragão serão removidos.
    •  Runas de manutenção de vitalidade, rosas de gelo de Freya e todas as armas de dragão de 1 dia serão removidas em 28/09.
  • Melhorias gerais no texto da interface do usuário.

I notice an efficiency in ncsoft's work, I think we have nothing to complain about, I've been on the server for a short time, but I realized that everything they've done so far is good, and they keep the server in balance, I see no reason to criticize them

5 hours ago, Bebesinho said:

I notice an efficiency in ncsoft's work, I think we have nothing to complain about, I've been on the server for a short time, but I realized that everything they've done so far is good, and they keep the server in balance, I see no reason to criticize them

mocking