better gear

kristal547

You build a initial budget  10-20-50-100b, either from events,l2pass,  ncstore,   and with that money u  do enchanting/buying/selling , look at promos, giving out cheap stuff to resell later,   there's many opportunity, u need time mostly.   if you dont try to make adena ingame then you got to pay ncoin, and if u dont do any of those two options, u will never gear up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

The biggest mistake some people make is to think that the Official is the same as a pirate server that you can reach the top games overnight, here it takes time and dedication!

Ive been grinding for months just to get to lvl 105. Now buffs are gone. Mobs dont drop anything. Seems like theres nothing I can do besides pay $ which im not going to do.

There's no way to progress in this game just by playing the game in a standard way, i.e. through killing mobs, doing quests etc. At around lvl 105 you hit a wall and you have 2 options:

1.  start using your credit card

2.  get creative.  You can try playing the market: buy cheap sell with profit, provide services to rich players for example offer to pull mobs for them for adena or find your own niche. Usually people who played L2 before can find their ways, but for players new to the game I can't image they would bother