Forums

better gear

kristal547

You build a initial budget  10-20-50-100b, either from events,l2pass,  ncstore,   and with that money u  do enchanting/buying/selling , look at promos, giving out cheap stuff to resell later,   there's many opportunity, u need time mostly.   if you dont try to make adena ingame then you got to pay ncoin, and if u dont do any of those two options, u will never gear up

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, SrtMarques said:

The biggest mistake some people make is to think that the Official is the same as a pirate server that you can reach the top games overnight, here it takes time and dedication!

Ive been grinding for months just to get to lvl 105. Now buffs are gone. Mobs dont drop anything. Seems like theres nothing I can do besides pay $ which im not going to do.

There's no way to progress in this game just by playing the game in a standard way, i.e. through killing mobs, doing quests etc. At around lvl 105 you hit a wall and you have 2 options:

1.  start using your credit card

2.  get creative.  You can try playing the market: buy cheap sell with profit, provide services to rich players for example offer to pull mobs for them for adena or find your own niche. Usually people who played L2 before can find their ways, but for players new to the game I can't image they would bother 

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone 

Been reading topics for long time 🤔

And yes first mistake people make is to think this is pew pew pow and you smashing and bashing pve/pvp.seems like there is jelous side in that to since a lot of negatives goes towards grandpa's or rich kids behind the keybord. Firs of all leave that if you want to play. And yes there is ways to play free. But it's wise to cut redbull coke or Starbucks to try luck on event or get prestige. Just don't open event boxes. (Spent 750 euros within maybe 5 years only few lucky boxes 🤦‍♂️

In the other hand.

You need ISS that goes along with your main.

Before you reach lvl 101 always try yo make kartia party 95/99 (still some chance for crap and you make it easy) you can leave with with Iss on the boss to maximise exp on main it won't really matter to Iss but to main it will

Making BS with 2 acc is easy (you always have an option to make a full party YES they come and go but if you really poor that's a way to save shots

Coal mines for sick exp always a chance to make party to. Try to make last entrance ant 105,99 and have extra stone.

You can easily do Pi with single target (ISS debuf or ISS heals if you take a lot dmg ) doing macro like this 

/target yourself /heal/delay 2 /target main /heal/delay2(repeat 3 times save it run it) mana always stays full your main hp also.

You can always find someone to take you trough kama/bay YES I know only few adenas very rarely something solid BUT stil 

IT there is people who just bored to kill alone and are powerfull enough to offer FREE IT why not ? 

Fishing ? People make living out of fish in real world and people cant do that on game ? Yes not that much of a profit since bait cost a lot but you can make decent amount within a week.

I didint mentioned places where exalted would bring some struggle with 2 ppl party but with the ones mentioned you can go easy at steady pace and make some adenas don't miss or skip and probably 1bil per week on exalted if you invest into prestige and that is minus redbull Starbucks and other crap we all buy. So not much.

This game never meant to be a rush. It's grandpa in game industry ☺️

Ztalkerya lvl 110 evi/ lvl 107 GK 200bill in gear not even close to anything but I got there in the same way I tried to write above without making mistakes and offenses ☺️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

By saving and playing the market, events and whatever you find.

It is possible to gear up rather decently w/o paying, but it needs some dedication and time. This is not for everyone of course and you may never succeed in that regard.

advice if you going to put money on this game, skip prestige till you are some geared/lvl 110+, better put that 15$ in ncoins and sell them, btw if you are in party and you got prestige with ppl who dont have, prestige is nerfed.
f2p way is play in party with ppl, make friends, play the game. the game is the same low lvl and high lvl just you find more challenging battles (need more gear/lvl, the gameplay is the same). PVP is only for whales.

easy money comes from mentees, make lot of toons 105 and delete them, with mentee coin buy passes and sell them for 300-400m (chronos).

you can do inner/outer every 2weeks, and take the mastery book chapter 1 is like 2,5b but you need do 3times per toon.

• 2 weeks later...