Best trio for Archer

BryanFury

The last topic I see on this is over 2 years old.

I am wondering if anyone has any advice on the best trio for leveling an archer (at 105+) Obviously I can get any character to 105 in no time at all now, so I am curious as to the best combination. 

I have GS/MS/SAG at 105 now

Doomcryer/SD/SM/Heir at 105

Which three should I combine into the ultimate killing party

Thanks!

I am almost 117 with 112 Dominator and 110 Shilien Saint.

I am a clan leader so Dominator makes sense since it will always be with me and can buff out of party if necessary,  I get the entire resist buff from my healer and a safety net in case anything goes wrong.  Most archers I know use a dominator and hiero also.

• Like 1

Thanks! I am redoing all the characters from ground zero because I have a problem, and it is too fun lvling them to 105, and I needed to make a dominator anyways so I said why not all three at once. 

And now I have almost any trio combination of characters I can work with.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello lads, my apologies for having to write my question here, which might be off topic, due to the fact that the forum does not allow me to create a new topic.

I have a Yul Moonlight 117 lvl, my best mate has Yul Ghost Sentinel 114 lvl. Both of us have good gear and pretty much the same set up, the same gear, same abilities applied, same macros etc.

My question is: why does the Yul Ghost change target so much quicker than the Yul Moonlight? I have been observing other Yul Ghosts and they seem to change their target and shoot the skill faster, considering the same set up, macros and gear.

I'd appreciate your advice and professional opinion a lot!

49 minutes ago, blajo05 said:

Hello lads, my apologies for having to write my question here, which might be off topic, due to the fact that the forum does not allow me to create a new topic.

I have a Yul Moonlight 117 lvl, my best mate has Yul Ghost Sentinel 114 lvl. Both of us have good gear and pretty much the same set up, the same gear, same abilities applied, same macros etc.

My question is: why does the Yul Ghost change target so much quicker than the Yul Moonlight? I have been observing other Yul Ghosts and they seem to change their target and shoot the skill faster, considering the same set up, macros and gear.

I'd appreciate your advice and professional opinion a lot!

i bet your friend use macro from mouse/keyboard and you use in game macro only

• 1 month later...