GH/ skil enchant bugs

BeleaMare

22 hours ago, BeleaMare said:

Did anyone , seen what hex enchant  on  razor rain throw dager , option is :))

Barrage of Nails, when enchanted for hex, applies hex when the debuff is on a target as part of the debuff.

Yes it says Pdef + %, but if you take 30 seconds to test it at collesium, you see it lowers pdef of target not increase it.

A few other skills have this typo issue as well. 

it is zero pdef efect , if i didnt testit any ware, i hod not come with this topic, it was, it is a missleading inovation of  cluelles people, that add to many options on a single skill . on any dager class anyy old player, will tell you that mixing skills setup, will creat a bug , even tanzanite on dagers has bug that intrerupts normal atac and skill casting one tanzantie goes active. you are forcing me to over insult you. And not only with kids topic, but in all the topix that i post you come and speack as a noob not as a GM, or dev, i dont need your opinion, you try to teach  a very old player of a single dager class, you do Not  KNoledge, to come with arguments to any topic that i raise.

8 minutes ago, BeleaMare said:

it is zero pdef efect , if i didnt testit any ware, i hod not come with this topic, it was, it is a missleading inovation of  cluelles people, that add to many options on a single skill . on any dager class anyy old player, will tell you that mixing skills setup, will creat a bug , even tanzanite on dagers has bug that intrerupts normal atac and skill casting one tanzantie goes active. you are forcing me to over insult you. And not only with kids topic, but in all the topix that i post you come and speack as a noob not as a GM, or dev, i dont need your opinion, you try to teach  a very old player of a single dager class, you do Not  KNoledge, to come with arguments to any topic that i raise.

Interesting, when I tested it, my targets pdef lowered. 

And here we go with insults from u again.  Yawn. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...