Live Server Maintenance: October 5, 2022

Wissp

• L2 Team

We are performing additional maintenance this week related to our account management platform and datacenter operations. As a result, our services will be down for the extended amount of time noted below. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 5, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 8 hours.

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Attendance Checklist event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The After Summer Hot Time event will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Hero’s Soul Crystal Box promotion will continue for 2 weeks!
  • The Aden’s Tour Game event will end!
    • Event related items will be removed.
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will end next week!
  • The Kaliel’s Blessing Box promotion related items will be removed.
  • Fixed an issue causing the macro cycle to stop when certain clan skills expired.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Wissp said:

We are performing additional maintenance this week related to our account management platform and datacenter operations. As a result, our services will be down for the extended amount of time noted below. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 5, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 8 hours.

• Fixed an issue causing the macro cycle to stop when certain clan skills expired.

please give us some info about the update

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wissp said:

On September 14th, you posted this comment on your Facebook page:

l2fb.png

And now, here we are, 3 weeks later and still no red libra. 

It's boring to login and have nothing to do, play with "2-4 weeks limited items".

Jesus.

Attendance is fail as long  the rewards last six hours.....aden tour was fail only scrolls and now we have so many you erase them.....p2w boxes fail with rewards lvl5 Sa  did anyone played  ?? I don't see people in announcement that earn anything ( hope no one played)...… L2 pass good but you can upgrade it more ..,.. no Libra again..,no exp event.... You preparing update so maybe more hunting zones 120+  but people can't exp in this update in exsting areas how they exp in new ones?

@Wissphow is the exp with no p2w items ?? Hard to farm Adena for pve cloak? Ican sell you mine 1.5 T in 10 years will farm the adena....

And last sorry we don't have patience and understanding any more plus you own us the xpnrunes for the more 4 hours maintenance we  loose 

STOP IGNORING THE PLAYERS 

• Like 2

How hard is it to understand that Libra is scheduled at special time before or after an update , ncwest dont Chose when or what event they are doing 

i will repeat myself 50 time and still everyone will spam here , where u guys were when the last Libra was here ??? I mean we have libra twice a year just wait , complaining wont change anything

Its all scheduled as i said …

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, iAndouille said:

How hard is it to understand that Libra is scheduled at special time before or after an update , ncwest dont Chose when or what event they are doing 

i will repeat myself 50 time and still everyone will spam here , where u guys were when the last Libra was here ??? I mean we have libra twice a year just wait , complaining wont change anything

Andouille I know you didn't direct the answer to me but let's go.

I don't know if you have or know anyone who has a company that gives you publicity, but it basically works like this.
Any kind of business that you have consumers (in this case, players) you must pay attention to them.
Imagine a store that sells clothes, but the store only sells the clothes they want, in the way they want without paying attention to what the consumers are desiring, will this store have sales? Yes, there is no doubt about it. 
But now imagine a clothing store that sees what the consumers want and fulfills this request, imagine that something is in fashion and that this store listens to its consumers and brings what they want, which store do you think will have a higher profit and a higher sale? Pleasing the consumers?
I know the example is a bit ridiculous, but that is exactly what is happening with NC.
Put people who never played the game to manage it, put people who have no ability to represent a staff, so it is not a matter of scheduled, we know there is, but the point is that the NC should advance, so they show that they are listening to the players.
They are not asking for a change in the game, or to do something impossible, just an EVENT.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, iAndouille said:

They do not understand that these "GM" aren't developers or designers. They come and whine about everything to someone that cannot do anything about it. They want to quote some business plan to CSR's about an 18 year old game.

I don't particularly care for the attendance events but it is what it is... It will show up when they are told to release it. Just deal with it or delete the game, its that simple. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, iAndouille said:

Ok now imagine this, there  is this thing called computer where you can actually do anything on it , you can crate and make events like you can bring snow in winter and red libra when you want, becuse anything is possible on it, I know it is impossible to imagine such a incredible device, I don't think nc has such device so you ar right they can not chose what event to bring,  2022 still has to invent the round wheel. 

10 hours ago, iAndouille said:

If that is the case, and most likely is. They could give the players a roadmap for the next 6-12 month with the exception that dates may change. 
Would be much appreciated and ease the pain for most ppl :)

• Like 2

@Andouille if red libra is scheduled and is 2 time per year when was the previous red libra ???  
and the main problem isn't the red libra is the stupid rewards on events  and no exp event  nc must start listening to people and their needs ... more amd more friends quiting and is not 105 lvl people is 118 + people with gear because they can;t any more  be "patient and understanding " that ncsoft wants .....