Live Server Maintenance: October 12, 2022

Wissp

11 hours ago, Wissp said:

We plan to post the patch notes this Friday, more than likely in the afternoon.

that we will see if you are man of your words because every time  first you do the update and after you post the patch notes , many people lost things because you havent post the patch notes early so we see if must sell some items or keep it fo rthe next update .......

14 hours ago, Wissp said:

Next week is going to be a HUGE week! In addition to the very large game update, I am also seeing the color red being a matter of importance...

the RED giant Betelguese  in Orions belts gonna go supernova on ncsoft? or u just mean Horrors in perma limbo  :P

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Legacy said:

hopefully this time around the FEOH will finally get a power damage match to TYRR/Archer class.   Even with better gear they still do  way more damage then we do.   100MIL MATK and we barely scratch mobs.

i think is  Hamer time for  feohs over power , refelcts, i think is nurfing time for tyr and Dk:)) and probably  cd of healing for iss   incres, saya seer , hide time incressing:)) and so on to return this game to a  Eqilibrated game play bettwen classes. Mob are so lame  very weak   but xp with out  all those shete  expepiring colections  is  a dead game:))

14 hours ago, Wissp said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, October 12, 2022, at 4 a.m. PT / 6 a.m. CT / 7 a.m. ET / 12 p.m. UTC +1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours and 15 minutes. 

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Attendance Checklist event will end next week!
    • Event related items will be removed on 10/19.
    • Top-Grade Opal will be removed on 10/26.
  • The After Summer Hot Time event will end next week!
  • The Hero’s Soul Crystal Box promotion will end next week!
    • Promotion related items will be removed on 10/26.
  • The L2 Battle Pass Season 3 will end!
    • Pass related items will be removed.
    • Talisman – Heaven will be removed on 11/02.
  • Character Transfer queue will pause for 1 week.
Consult, how much longer will the server be up?

17 hours ago, VictorR said:

good news ...........I'm glad ........but .....
Are we guaranteed that the mobs will not be stronger still?

They will , why do you think they give nevit cloack/opal/heaven for free for a month? :D So you wont feel "hard" mob buff  :) 

my opinion :) 

• Like 1

On 10/11/2022 at 7:10 PM, Wissp said:

Next week is going to be a HUGE week! In addition to the very large game update, I am also seeing the color red being a matter of importance...

Will we be able to exchange the Elmoreden Cloak from Prime Gaming to a different one during Red Libra? @Wissp