Bug from Update Listing

iAndouille

6 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Another issue I found.

Why do my 494,000+ Blessed Spiritshots (I've always had that quantity or thereabouts, they go down slowly) now all of a sudden have an expiration/deletion date  of 11/16/2022?

@Hermes can confirm that I see the same on all my chars with old consumables incl. indeed the soulshots & bless spirit shots

On 10/20/2022 at 6:03 AM, Hermes said:

Hello everyone,

We are still going through the issues being reported, but we wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for sharing the update issues here.

I will reply to any issues I have an answer to below. If you don't see your question answered, it's because I still don't have an answer.

This was a typo, and it has been corrected. For transparency, the incorrect values were strikethrough and kept in the patch notes. The correct values are added next to it.

Teleport prices are correct.

The information in the event article was changed to reflect the correct merchant. In this case, the incorrect information was fully replaced with the correct one (no strikethrough).

As for the consumables, this issue is confirmed and we have a solution, the details can be found here.

Tickets are limited to new/returning player promotion. If you qualify for the New Player Bundle, you can get it from the L2 Store. If you qualify for the Returning Player Promotion, a coupon was added directly into you account and you should have received a notification by email.

This change was intended.

I will update you all once I know more.

Thank you.

Hermes

Maphr's shirt enchant bonus doesnt work

BUG potions/tonic etc.       Oct 21 2022

Gm,

I  often play the Carlix subjugation quest to receive my castilla box. They are just 3 potions and have no deletion date, so I can utilize them when I want/need.

Now, after your update, those pots have become like the potions of the Noah's gift box event,  and they will  be deleted after 16 Nov 2022. That's unfair.

Please, fix that bug, because I didn't receive them by Aden's guardian wizard Noah npc, and they are not "event potions". I conquered them by doing my daily quests, wasting my shots and killing mobs/rb!!!

15 hours ago, Hellbender said:

Another issue I found.

Why do my 494,000+ Blessed Spiritshots (I've always had that quantity or thereabouts, they go down slowly) now all of a sudden have an expiration/deletion date  of 11/16/2022?

My soulshots R grade have the same problem, they will be deleted (2022.11.16) and I don't know why. Bugs is the only explanation.

is there a way to turn of the auto react to mobs hitting you effect in the so called improved auto hunt mode ?
without the use of mouse or keyboard macro's

it's disrupting the auto hunt in party mode as DD's can get stuck in a vicious agro auto re-target loop outside the range of the rest of the party and eventually die.. also cause it's out of range the rest of the party doesnt get any xp which is also not ok..

@Hermes @Wissp please advise how we can turn of that so called improved feature in the auto hunt ?