Healers MP Regeneration - Cardinal & Evasaint

rxuxbxzx

Taking into account that we are celebrating and adapting to the new updates, which are more than welcome, I would like to suggest, ask, (really beg), that the administration evaluate the possibility of at least checking the healers' mana regeneration . Especially the Cardinal and Evasaint classes.
I'm a new player, with few resources, but here are the characteristics of my Cardinal at the moment:
- Level 83;
- 50 MEN points;
- Skill Saint Recovery lvl 2;
- +5 Mana Helmet;
- +5 Blessed Eva Talisman
- +5 Light and Robe A Grade SET (mana is not sustained, no matter what type of SET;
- All REGEN collections;

I leave it open and thank you in advance for suggestions from more experienced players regarding accessible options in order to help me and other players who may be facing the same problem (I don't currently have any conditions to purchase a +2 Orfen's Earring for example). 
I emphasize that the problem of the MP REGEN which I ask for help refers to the PVE, the FARM, simple UP and attack on MOBS.
As for the situation of healing a group, events, PvP as a healer I have nothing to complain about and thank you for the current performance.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...