Dwarf and Orc races

Cardigan

Hi, i would like to ask if these two classes are bound to race or it might be a glitch with the new update. Since is the red libra event i made some mentees , more precise i made a dwarf maestro as main and a titan as orc and when i reached lvl 105 i used the stone to change the class and at dwarf i made iss and at orc i made healer and here is where i was confused cause i wanted to make as a sub for dwarf a maestro and for orc a dominator and wasn.t able to make them because the list with the option which i could choose was not showing them . Is this something right ? I might be wrong but i think these clases should be bound to race ... so... as far as you have dwarf race you should be able to sub a maestro and the same for orc right ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2022 at 10:09 PM, Cardigan said:

Hi, i would like to ask if these two classes are bound to race or it might be a glitch with the new update. Since is the red libra event i made some mentees , more precise i made a dwarf maestro as main and a titan as orc and when i reached lvl 105 i used the stone to change the class and at dwarf i made iss and at orc i made healer and here is where i was confused cause i wanted to make as a sub for dwarf a maestro and for orc a dominator and wasn.t able to make them because the list with the option which i could choose was not showing them . Is this something right ? I might be wrong but i think these clases should be bound to race ... so... as far as you have dwarf race you should be able to sub a maestro and the same for orc right ?

Maestro and Dominator can be only the main class of an Dwarf and Orc respectively.

2 hours ago, Gofur said:

Mixa is right. And Dominator class want be main orc MAGE TYPE of orc Race. Fighter Type cant be Dominator. As you Said u create a Titan u cant be Dominator. 

Maestro only be dwarf main class. Cant be dualclass. 

fixed

Dominator can be Orc Fighter... Stone of Destiny after Awakening GK/Titan(Orc Race, Fighter Model), or Race Change from Orc Mage to Orc Fighter after Awakening as a Dominator(the only Race change available to a Dominator).

Maestro has much fewer options over-all, since there is only 1 Dwarf model-type.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Wait! Orc fighter can be Dominator? Omg this is totally New for me. I never see Dominator as a fighter orc Type. Soo this is my fault sry to say wrong things here, its not my intention. 

Fuk! Next Red Libra ill try this, Will be cool to have Dominator as fighter Type orc. 

Sry my bad english too. 

On 11/29/2022 at 1:32 AM, Slycutter said:

That is misinformation you can't change to a maestro or dominator during red libra

ehm.. YES you can.. changed a FS to Maestro and GK to Dominator.. ITS RACE BASED.. so if you have the dwarf or orc.. YOU CAN!

On 11/28/2022 at 6:32 PM, Slycutter said:

That is misinformation you can't change to a maestro or dominator during red libra

Class chage of Red Libra... the Limitations are Quite Clear, You can only Change to Maestro if you are already a Dwarf, You can only change to Dominator if you are an Orc(Mystic/Fighter does not matter) And ONLY Erthia can become Erthia Classes(Kamael also has some Class restrictions... if you wanna pay for Race Change, it's still unavailable)