Etina's Fate Known Issues - October 2, 2018

Conguero

• L2 Team

Hello all,

We've compiled some commonly reported items since the Lineage II: Salvation - Etina's Fate game update in order to keep you updated on their status. While we've been able to verify most of the reports and pass them along to the development team for correction, we'll also be documenting reports we weren't able to reproduce, just so you're aware that we looked into them.

Please refer to this thread on how to report any potential bugs you've found.

• Verified Issue - Fortress Sieges are rewarding 1,100 Clan Reputation Points instead of 10,000 Clan Reputation Points.
  • Wynn Summoners can't give Blessing of the Giants to their summons if the summons have any ISS Enchanter buff.
    • Not a Bug - Blessing of the Giants is designed to be a skill that is used if the player is unable to obtain the Melody buffs.
  • Skill requirements and effects haven't changed even though weapon categories were updated.
    • Not a Bug - As stated in the patch notes, skill requirements and effects have not changed. Only the names of weapon categories were updated.
  • New server broadcast messages for High-grade enchanting are very annoying.
    • Not a Bug - While this may technically be functioning as intended, a request has been submitted to have these notifications removed.

@Conguero You said you want fair dialog but you dont listen players...

We are asking for many weeks about: Yull&Othel mastery nefert, fish stews & fishing baits, same exp table, 100%exp server setting...yet you didnt made any mention regarding this(Im aware you provided some answers in other topics...but those should mention here too for sure).

Its a general feeling that you provide answers only for things that dont matter the most, same with events...you give us items for that we have little use or no use at all(for example see panda transformation buff with +5 cha)...

1 hour ago, meskiukas said:

also what about soul/spirit shots not working randomly in whole server every few minutes ?

Since August 20th that I've been back and forth with the L2 Support Team about this (and all the other issues / glitches that happen at the same time when the shoulshots/spirishots stop working).

Each day I get an even crazier theory from them in their responses (since "try to repair files through the launcher" from "you don't have the right soulshots equipped" to "it's a problem on your end, everything is fine here").

So... yeah... they ask people with this "issue" to submit a ticket, so they can try to fix each individual case... If you're attempting this, I wish you all the patience in the world. You will need it...

There is 2 bug or at least 1 for sure

1. To Revive The Fishing Guild quest, when its complete, the notify that show its complete not appear automatically, need to go to quest window to appear
2. on 102 Bait and 105 bait, give powerful fish like half now then before, and on r99 not give powerful fish at al, like before, change the rate on r102 and r105 bait to give more powerful fish

16 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

There is 2 bug or at least 1 for sure

1. To Revive The Fishing Guild quest, when its complete, the notify that show its complete not appear automatically, need to go to quest window to appear
2. on 102 Bait and 105 bait, give powerful fish like half now then before, and on r99 not give powerful fish at al, like before, change the rate on r102 and r105 bait to give more powerful fish

i got powerful fish on r99 bait yesterday so  there is a chance but close to 0

I like to report another bug.

Wind of Bard for new character under Kekropus Letter quests do not reward XP 100%. I did not take any Dancing Cat Buff it also bugged my Character. I have made 3 new characters and at first it worked stacking both  Dancing Cat Buff Lvl.2 and Wind of Bard 100% XP. 

After that I follow the Quest Line, the Buff did not appear. I do not know how to check whether XP gain more 100% or not after I finish each Kekropus Letter.

16 hours ago, Conguero said:
  • Wynn Summoners can't give Blessing of the Giants to their summons if the summons have any ISS Enchanter buff.
    • Not a Bug - Blessing of the Giants is designed to be a skill that is used if the player is unable to obtain the Melody buffs.

@Conguero 

I think this is the summoner problem, the lack of damage comes from not being able to use that buff.

Look, the Blessing of Giants buff is acquired from the 4th job, it is not the 3rd job so that Iss buffs will replace it, at level 99 you upgrade to level 4

In my opinion this Buff should work

4 hours ago, Klaudia said:

what about bug of skill limit barrier (its not instant) 

Making the bosses harder and harder will only make it worst . Ppl complain about raid bosses including you . At first they were complaining about the spawn time was not random . Now they complain about it is random and that the bosses are 2 hard . Now you complain about the limited barrier tomorrow you will complain about something else . Anyway on the patch notes it doesn’t say anything about raid bosses changes expect some sound fixes that didn’t play as intended . But we all know raids became harder to kill . Yet we don’t know the intentions of the company  on raids . Does the company want big raids to be farmed from big wales or not ? This is the question that needs to be answered . If big players spend gazilions on l2 store and they Can’t do something with it . They will stop spend ! 

3 hours ago, HandsVSkills said:

Making the bosses harder and harder will only make it worst . Ppl complain about raid bosses including you . At first they were complaining about the spawn time was not random . Now they complain about it is random and that the bosses are 2 hard . Now you complain about the limited barrier tomorrow you will complain about something else . Anyway on the patch notes it doesn’t say anything about raid bosses changes expect some sound fixes that didn’t play as intended . But we all know raids became harder to kill . Yet we don’t know the intentions of the company  on raids . Does the company want big raids to be farmed from big wales or not ? This is the question that needs to be answered . If big players spend gazilions on l2 store and they Can’t do something with it . They will stop spend ! 

can u tell me exactly skill limit barrier what do and for what they add it?

even tho i have completed all the necessary requests for "savior's path discovery" i still cant manage to open the other quests i need to unlock "Savior's path search the rafinery" and savior path demons and atelia

the answer from ncsoft was 

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting the Lineage II Support Team! 

You can acquire the Mentioned quest on the Following as per patch notes: 
Savior's Path - Search the Refinery - Prerequisite (s) - Leona Blackbird [In front of the Atelia Refinery] 
Savior's Path - Demons and Atelia - Prerequisite (s) - Devianne [ Front of the Atelia Refinery] 

My answer was :

Hello 
So u didnt understand me even tho i completed some prerequisite quests they dont let me continue with them .... i cant go further .... even tho i have the lvl and i made so Helios 5 times ... its seems i'm getting locked somehwre

The reply from Nc soft

GM Sylvia (Lineage 2)

Aug 29, 01:27 PDT

Hello there, 

Please try the following to repair your game installation. It is possible that some files are missing, and the repair process may help the issue.

1. Open the Lineage II Launcher

2. At the bottom left corner of the launcher there is a button named 'File Repair'. Click this button.

Allow the repair process to complete and then try the quest again using your main class when talking to Leona Blackbird. 

If issue persist, please let us know. 

Regards,

GM Sylvia 
NCSOFT Support Team

I did that also and i'm still bugged . cant go further :S

25 minutes ago, Pink said:

even tho i have completed all the necessary requests for "savior's path discovery" i still cant manage to open the other quests i need to unlock "Savior's path search the rafinery" and savior path demons and atelia

the answer from ncsoft was 

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting the Lineage II Support Team! 

You can acquire the Mentioned quest on the Following as per patch notes: 
Savior's Path - Search the Refinery - Prerequisite (s) - Leona Blackbird [In front of the Atelia Refinery] 
Savior's Path - Demons and Atelia - Prerequisite (s) - Devianne [ Front of the Atelia Refinery] 

My answer was :

Hello 
So u didnt understand me even tho i completed some prerequisite quests they dont let me continue with them .... i cant go further .... even tho i have the lvl and i made so Helios 5 times ... its seems i'm getting locked somehwre

The reply from Nc soft

GM Sylvia (Lineage 2)

Aug 29, 01:27 PDT

Hello there, 

Please try the following to repair your game installation. It is possible that some files are missing, and the repair process may help the issue.

1. Open the Lineage II Launcher

2. At the bottom left corner of the launcher there is a button named 'File Repair'. Click this button.

Allow the repair process to complete and then try the quest again using your main class when talking to Leona Blackbird. 

If issue persist, please let us know. 

Regards,

GM Sylvia 
NCSOFT Support Team

I did that also and i'm still bugged . cant go further :S

To my ticket they asked me to record a video as a proof of the bug I reported  . Looks like they are not going to investigate anything so I gave up ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

Sep 10 and still no September preview, Mods Admin on vacation?

Bro, no preview is required...we have event till 26. I can assume  nothing will be happening for the last 4 days of september.
Anyway, last comment from admins, except announcing mentenance, was on 29 August...they are back on what they do best: ignoring comunity :ph34r:(for who knows, they are like Ancients from SG1...they dont interfere with lower planes of existence:D).
In last weeks,months something has change...they start to ignore even heavy spenders....dooms day is near.

Clan detag / retag time being 10 minutes is confirmed to be a bug and only NCWest has this, has been fixed every where else so when can we expect this fix ?

feel free to ask Korean Dev team for confirm as their latest weekly patch notes of this week announcing a special event detag / retag time of 10min compared to 24hrs is easy to be found on their updates overview ;)

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=636407

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Draecke said:

Clan detag / retag time being 10 minutes is confirmed to be a bug and only NCWest has this, has been fixed every where else so when can we expect this fix ?

feel free to ask Korean Dev team for confirm as their latest weekly patch notes of this week announcing a special event detag / retag time of 10min compared to 24hrs is easy to be found on their updates overview ;)

http://lineage2.plaync.com/board/update/view?articleId=636407

Thanks, Draecke. I will check in with the team on this.

16 hours ago, Hime said:

Thanks, Draecke. I will check in with the team on this.

Can you also ask the team if we can get their open field raid boss fix ? They improved the barrier logic to make it more balanced to farm those raids instead of letting 1 super stacked player being able to kill them within 10 seconds - this fix is something NCWest needs badly as well.

Thx!

57 minutes ago, Draecke said:

Can you also ask the team if we can get their open field raid boss fix ? They improved the barrier logic to make it more balanced to farm those raids instead of letting 1 super stacked player being able to kill them within 10 seconds - this fix is something NCWest needs badly as well.

Thx!

More than 50% of dmg come from one player - hp goes full. That shoudl help.

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

Thx!

Spend as  truffle  do and  you can kill raids as easy as he does . 

Archived