Fast Kama

Quenia

• 2 weeks later...

It's alright, I feel like I need to criticize this a little bit. This is a video from previous update because you can see the stacked up buffs but this is posted like a week after the update, an update that changed quite a few things. Aside from the few pieces of gear we see on skill bars, there is no reference for someone to make an idea. As far as I'm concerned, anyone with deep pockets can do this on many classes, people have been 'soloing' it even on support classes.

U got me! Oh.. w8 isnt this cat buff that came after the update and what's that sushi buff...hmm..new stew...!

Rational man came for productive criticism.

I post these videos just because i feel like it and to show what a stacked wynn can do. It doesn't offend any1 it's just game content.

15 hours ago, beleaua said:

It's alright, I feel like I need to criticize this a little bit. This is a video from previous update because you can see the stacked up buffs but this is posted like a week after the update, an update that changed quite a few things. Aside from the few pieces of gear we see on skill bars, there is no reference for someone to make an idea. As far as I'm concerned, anyone with deep pockets can do this on many classes, people have been 'soloing' it even on support classes.

He thought the GoG buff was the old unawakened skill. I can see why he thinks that as it had the same icon as Chant of Rage or whatever it was, but a lot of people forget GoG buff even exists, let alone how GOD like it makes you for 5 minutes.

Ah okay, gog buff. Then my fault for jumping to this conclusion. People stopped going there because pvp players have to get their buff  and also the pve players that play this game 24/7 are camping there. So there is still the question of the amount of gear invested, as I've seen even bd not doing bad... and that works in this game as long as you keep pouring money.

Ur comments still sound unremarkable.

This is how games work; getting gear makes u stonger and many ppl enjoy demonstrating what a good gearset along with the proper build can do.

If u are wondering about my gear (as u post in this thread) then ..... "if u wanna look under my skirt u have to buy me a drink 1st" :D

Archived