Change Dethrone Hours

Ishmila

The hours of dethrone are the exact same time as olympiad. This does not allow players and clans who participate in olympiad to do dethroned every weekend on friday and Saturday.  This also overlaps over siege as well on sundays.  Can you please move back dethrone to be 3 or 4 hours later so that players can participate in server activities instead of excluding players. Thanks. 

tl;dr
move dethroned +3 or 4 hours later on Friday/ Sat/ Sun

I really have to wonder why these times were allotted for Dethroned on Fri-Sunday. You've made it so players have to port back to the regular server 30 minutes after it starts for the Eigis raid boss. Almost 4 hours of Olympiad overlap, again, excludes those players. Players also have to port back to the normal server to participate in Narcissus's Shop. Not sure if any thought to the overlapping of these events went into deciding on these times?  Why can't we just have the same times as before the patch? 

I really couldn't even believe the patch notes when i read the dethroned times... seriously, I mean i know the NC staff dont play this game, but they could at least take some time to understand how it works.

Who ever chose this time for dethroned shouldn't be allowed to make any game decisions again.  Such a terrible choice.  

this really need to be fixed ASAP as its killing many aspects of the game.

These Dethroned Times are stupid. I'm a CST player and I cannot participate in the weekly Dethroned because I'm sleeping in the morning and at work in the afternoon. On top of that you change the Weekend Dethroned time to overlap with Olympiad and SEIGE. How is a person playing this game to stay competitive in PVP and PVE if two different aspects of the game that are BOTH equally important occur at the exact same time. Change the times back and make it more accommodating to NA server times. The vast majority of the player base is NA time zone and we keep getting shit on with crappy European based benefit.

NA Player here (EST) and, I got to be honest, I like the current DT times.  I realize it is inconvenient for Oly players but.... with the current state of Oly, I kinda think it is just a trade off Oly farmers have to make.  98% of the population is locked out of Oly anyway because of whales/feeds so, it's their choice; compete in Oly or go to DT.  Siege argument is irrelevant; 2 hours of missed DT ONCE every 2 weeks?  Come on......

As far as weekday DT; I like the times but I won't care if they shifted either.

• Like 1

How funny is that post,   You don't like to waste Dethrone hours in order to play with more sayha seers and feed more players? Cuteee Cuteee,  Don't change anything, Dethrone hours is fine. 

I can do 25 match in 1h30,   for a 15h dethrone weekend its fine.   This only disadvantage the olympiad feeders and abusers. now they realise they are losing precious XP.

You want to feed and abuse olympiad? then no Dethrone for you.  You can't have everything in life.

• Like 2

As we in Europenow  changed to winter time, the time for Deathrone, oly is adequate. We not need any changes, we not want summer time :) Me as working man only thinking for whom is deathrone time in lunch time :D But back to overlapping, is fine and not need changing. Regular player make 25 oly matches and end. If you are profitmakers, is your problem. But with codexes in L2 store your business drop a lot I know. We need codexes a lot, but I rather will see it as rewards on daily as in L2store or oly only. And Heros have not any problem to fast kill all :) 2nd point Deathrone is not for all players because of lack of gear and DMG. I think  every player can manage his time in game,and can choose when to go oly and when Deathrone. And we all can complain about time because for somebody Night Deathrone is not night but early morning etc we can imagine the point of view. I also complain if in summer Deathrone and all will be 1 hrs later as now and I wake early and go sleep before midnight. So ... 

@Hermes @Wisp This gets beyond old. This is an NA Server, ALL events should be on NA times. Meaning all times for all events should be framed around both the east coast and west coast being able to have access to them. 3am for events on West coast time, overlapping events, fix it. 

Naia Exists as a Euro server for people who are NOT in North America, to have times outside of North American times. 

Change Dethroned to better suite North American Players as the Server has been labeled by NC SOft West. 

If not, then change Naia to a North American Server so we can all transfer to a server that has times for the correct time zone. 

9 hours ago, StormRulez said:

As a USA player, Chronos has to have a change from dethrone to a time after the olympics.

As if Dethrone is just for one server lol........ Changing dethrone time will change for both servers. I'm sure European ppl don't want dethrone after oly time. It gets too late so....... NO :)

the true is, make 25match in olys is 1:30hs/weekend so 1h30 on 15hs of dt in weekends isnt a big loss, but those ppl wann feed points each others take more time, so this time of dt is good for force ppl dont feed points each other or sacrifice good EXP for feed.

Wait what? Dethrone was basically for years starting for most EU players at Midnight, Siege was late, Oly was until late night and you all (the few NA players - compared to EU times) said its fine.

Now while its for some weeks different the crying comes up?