Forums

If regular mats are tradable so should the ethers

Knightfire

In my opinion the ether's in live should be tradable or sellable just like all the other mats that you collect. I guess what I'm trying to get out there is that if you're trying to focus on one main toon to level up and run out of the ether's then you have to wait . But if you have alts that have lets say 50k between them to use then you should be able to get them. My recommendation for the ether's is to make them just like any other material in the game and STOP being so hard headed when it comes to this game and give the players certain things I'm not asking for much. Just make the ether's just like any other material that's all

2 hours ago, Knightfire said:

In my opinion the ether's in live should be tradable or sellable just like all the other mats that you collect. I guess what I'm trying to get out there is that if you're trying to focus on one main toon to level up and run out of the ether's then you have to wait . But if you have alts that have lets say 50k between them to use then you should be able to get them. My recommendation for the ether's is to make them just like any other material in the game and STOP being so hard headed when it comes to this game and give the players certain things I'm not asking for much. Just make the ether's just like any other material that's all

Ether is a "token" ingredient limited as it is to prevent 1 character or a grroup from endlessly flooding the Market.(not really working when a box hits Daily limit... switches Character/Account and continues 24/7) When it was Energy of Destruction that limited Item Creation the Daily limit was much lower... was it 3 or 5?? If we could increase Daily limit to 500, OR make them Dimensionally tradeable maybe that could work... but there needs to be some limitation when it comes to Item generation(NEVER fully Tradeable... or someone will Buy a Hoarde and Flood the Market with something they "crafted so many" of.

11 hours ago, Knightfire said:

If Ether would ever become tradeable... there would be some NEW un-tradeable Ingredient required  to try to Craft(by that time R-99 Weapons and Armor would no longer be craftable... and the paywall on Crafting/Improving R-110 items means most NEW Items will come from event boxes)

9 hours ago, Teribeth said:

Ether is a "token" ingredient limited as it is to prevent 1 character or a grroup from endlessly flooding the Market.(not really working when a box hits Daily limit... switches Character/Account and continues 24/7) When it was Energy of Destruction that limited Item Creation the Daily limit was much lower... was it 3 or 5?? If we could increase Daily limit to 500, OR make them Dimensionally tradeable maybe that could work... but there needs to be some limitation when it comes to Item generation(NEVER fully Tradeable... or someone will Buy a Hoarde and Flood the Market with something they "crafted so many" of.

I think it was 2/day EoD(random aquisition)... and some Events let you get 4/day; still by farming, till you have maxed out! Then events started giving boxes(x3/x20/x100 IIRC) now you can buy ALL the EoD you need from a Grocer NPC

7 hours ago, PimpMyBow said:

I agree, I want to go towards ruby 5, but lack of ethers is stopping me!

If only we could craft Lv.1 Boxes... CP crafts the gem boxes and trades them to whoever's turn it is to upgrade (OR make ALL Gems tradeable, has anyone sealed any Lv.4 lately)

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 7:40 PM, Teribeth said:

try reading the item description in game....it says "Can also be sold in the shop"...which it can't

this server is very corrupted

flood the market? how can you flood a market with in-game items if all the items come from NCstore shop and not the actual game?